Courts Squash Democrats’ ‘Most Secure Election’ Lie:

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

Swing States Didn’t Follow Their Own Laws In 2020​

We hear the courts decided against Trump all the time. If you take the court at its word on Trump then the courts should be heeded here also. This proves the election in the swing states had 0 integrity. This is not a conspiracy. I suppose it is something the criminals could challenge, Where are they? It must be true,

Pennsylvanians should think twice before passing a constitutional amendment for universal vote by mail. The vote-by-mail system was a complete failure in 2020. According to federal data, the commonwealth lost track of more ballots than the difference in votes between Trump and Biden.

Also in 2020, Pennsylvania set a record for the highest number of rejected mail ballots by election officials. Mail balloting leads to disenfranchisement because errors are not able to be fixed in person like they are at the polls.

Same source as OP.

We hear the courts decided against Trump all the time. If you take the court at its word on Trump then the courts should be heeded here also. This proves the election in the swing states had 0 integrity. This is not a conspiracy. I suppose it is something the criminals could challenge, Where are they? It must be true,
The drop boxes were approved UNANIMOUSLY by the Wisconsin Elections Commission. There are 3 Republicans and 3 Democrats on the commission.

Drop boxes have been used all over the country for decades with ZERO evidence of widescale fraud affecting the outcome of an election.

These claims of fraud are just so much more manufactured bullshit by Trumptards.

Drop boxes have been used all over the country for decades with ZERO evidence of widescale fraud affecting the outcome of an election.

These claims of fraud are just so much more manufactured bullshit by Trumptards.
There is digital evidence of wide spread fraud. Video evidence too in the states did not destroy the surveillance videos of drop boxes like GA. did. That was illegal too.

None of this means the election was not secure. I am not sure why you would think that it does.

They dont overrule the state legislature.

The debate was not if they could overrule the state legislature, but how much power they had to enact changes. They still can change things, but their power to do so is now more limited.

None of these rulings have any impact at all on the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back