COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 1,280 studies

mvai.png

Early treatment protocols from around the world at your fingertips.............Great source of information here.

Take a look.

Hydroxychloroquine is much too far down the list, and details of how it got there should be disclosed. Dubious. Used in combination, hcq and ivm could not be correctly placed on this list. Similarly, Nigella sativa is misleading: which active constituent or constituents are producing the effect? Which of two or more compounds? Quercitin may physically attach to certain Omicron mutation positions, though should these be inhibited?

Hydroxychloroquine is much too far down the list, and details of how it got there should be disclosed. Dubious. Used in combination, hcq and ivm could not be correctly placed on this list. Similarly, Nigella sativa is misleading: which active constituent or constituents are producing the effect? Which of two or more compounds? Quercitin may physically attach to certain Omicron mutation positions, though should these be inhibited?
I didn't make the list..........I found this site by accident and it has massive studies on everything at your fingertips. Also shows what the world is using to fight Covid......It's a VERY INFORMATIVE SITE.

Another site loaded with information about treatments and information.

Lesh thank you for accidentally referring me to AAP. lol
Table 1 in this report shows azithromycin blocking early entry, and is another reason why the previous posted report is dubious for hcq, which does the same as azithromycin. Hcq is imporperly placed on the list, including the percentage shown.

This report also poorly represents similar actions of phytomedicines compared to these listed drugs, so there is much to do to remedy the misinformation and tune the investigation back away from the vaccine pimps..

I didn't make the list..........I found this site by accident and it has massive studies on everything at your fingertips. Also shows what the world is using to fight Covid......It's a VERY INFORMATIVE SITE.
Not taking any of that away from it, though it's two years late.

There's probably fifty more phytomedicines against the coronavirus. Two lead compounds are epicatechin gallate and quercitin. The precise positions that these two physically attach to the communist Chinese virus spike are known.

We were saying this almost 2 years ago. And if you look at the list of countries.....HCQ is approved by a large number of the countries It's green on the table.

And India sent Nigeria 7 tons of hcq. Where are the scrutinized details of ivm-hcq prophylaxis? For example, in a matter of hours after infection, it is already too late for hcq. Some of the trials reported in this thread have more negative ratings in Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci.

There's probably fifty more phytomedicines against the coronavirus. Two lead compounds are epicatechin gallate and quercitin. The precise positions that these two physically attach to the communist Chinese virus spike are known.

mvaq.png

Highlights​

The inhibitory activity of 3663 ligands' conformers from sixty-six sources of Iraqi medicinal plants was investigated.

The screening of all ligands to the targeted ACE2 receptor showed that the epicatechin from Hypericum perforatum can bind ACE2 excellently.

The desirable pharmacokinetic and druglikeness properties and the absence of any possible toxicity have prevailed epicatechin over the other screened compounds. A.

The stable binding capacity to ACE2 and a high-quality MD profile have confirmed its superiority over other compounds.

Epicatechin could act as a potential inhibitory agent to prevent the binding of ACE2 with the SARS-CoV2 spike.

And India sent Nigeria 7 tons of hcq. Where are the scrutinized details of ivm-hcq prophylaxis? For example, in a matter of hours after infection, it is already too late for hcq. Some of the trials reported in this thread have more negative ratings in Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci.
Why are you shooting at me bro. I post DATA...........and there are tons of it here. And this site shows HCQ was used in many countries.......same as Ivermectin and others.

Here in the U.S. they take licenses and throw doctors out of hospitals for prescribing these drugs.....Only the FDA bought and paid for PIMPS can be used..........Which is why we have the worst stats on planet earth.

We were saying this almost 2 years ago. And if you look at the list of countries.....HCQ is approved by a large number of the countries It's green on the table.

Great, but no country is listed for Nigella sativa, so more work needs to be done on that one, because the percentage is high. No country reported for quercitin, but it's on the FDA's blacklist, because it works. Delivering quercitin to the lungs would be devastating to the virus, and of course, Homo sapiens has not thought to try it on Omicron mice.

Why are you shooting at me bro. I post DATA...........and there are tons of it here. And this site shows HCQ was used in many countries.......same as Ivermectin and others.

Here in the U.S. they take licenses and throw doctors out of hospitals for prescribing these drugs.....Only the FDA bought and paid for PIMPS can be used..........Which is why we have the worst stats on planet earth.
The statement that Nigeria was sent 7 tons of hcq is shooting at no one. Questions being asked are valid ones.

Forum List

Back