COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 1,280 studies

Not so thrilled with this one. EVERYTHING should be done in consult with your doctor. SOME things that sound harmless on those protocols can severely affect people with existing conditions. Particularly CHRONIC use of iodine/betadine throat and nose flushes.

That can cause anyone with chronic kidney or thyroid conditions to lose ground quickly. ESPECIALLY if you are blasting yourself 3 times a day.

All that is FINE as a doctor protocol. SHOULD NEVER be considered guidance for winging CV prevention or treatment.
Which is fine........if allowed here...........our gov't has basically banned this.....even though doctors have been prescribing it...........Many have lost their jobs and thrown out of hospitals for prescribing it.

That is doctors PRESCRIBING IT.......But they are not allowed.............Sending people home with NO TREATMENT and saying check the oxygen levels is beyond INSANE.......and this is why this group was formed................

You state their could be danger here...........I say the same with Covid.........If they get a positive and are felling sick does the risk outweigh getting the Cytokine Storm....and dying from Covid...........I think not..

I have proven time and time again......that these treatments have and are being used all over the world............AND THEY WORK...........The Stats on deaths do not lie.......places like Japan India ........etc.........all used it ..............and they are NIGHT AND DAY BETTER THAN US.

Do you recall where in this thread carageenan is mentioned?
We think that like Zelenko's protocol, there are combinations of phytochemistry that will be devastating to the virus, possibly even preventing it from mutating against them.
This is a formidable collection, and well researched.

Early treatment protocols from around the world at your fingertips.............Great source of information here.

Take a look.

The report here states 'iota-carageenan: 80%.'

Badger recalls visiting the discoverer of the Lyme disease agent, Dr. Willy Burgdorfer, at his home in Montana in 2006. Here we link asthma and carageenan to the Lyme disease tick, Ixodes scapularis:

I. Scapularis Sialostatin L
'The salivary cystatin, sialostatin L from the tick, Ixodes scapularis inhibited the proliferation of mouse T cell line CTLL-2, and decreased an inflammatory reaction (footpad swelling) induced by carageenan....filarial cystatin, a secreted protease inhibitor suppresses TH-2-related inflammation and the ensuing asthmatic disease in a muring model of OVA-induced allergic airway responsiveness.'

So a cystatin from a nematode links to ivermectin against nematodes, and Omura's first experiment with it in mice.

Pfizer's Paxlovid is a protease inhibitor. Paxlovid compares to the protease-inhibiting cystatin of nematode, Acanthocheilonema, and the latter's effect as an anti-asthmatic.

Forum List

Back