Covid-19 Issue a Sign of Things to Come

Maybe Trump should ask the Democrats how to best fight the Corona Virus. since they seem to know everything...

89038941_2869003236489663_94508702354112512_n.png

Last edited:
Trump hasn't cut a dime from the CDC.
Really? Wow, who did? "President’s Budget Request"? Hmm, dang it, sometimes words can be so hard!

I suppose he didn't really fire the U.S. Pandemic Response Team either. ..And that the buck never actually stops with him..?

He eliminated a redundant agency at the NSA, the CDC and NIH have the responsibility, no reason the NSA should have a hand in it.

Your opinion noted and I certainly have no wish to defend the NSA, particularly with jerks like Bolton running the thing, but at this point I don't know whether redundancy was eliminated or whether that part was simply trashed. It appears unsettled. What's uncontroversial is that Trump sure as shit fired the U.S. Pandemic Response Team as detailed by Snopes in the link I provided. And the buck is supposed to stop with the Executive. Trying like hell to gut such vital government programs is bad. Congress stopping him in this case, to any extent they actually did, is good. Simply acknowledging such facts could not hurt.

Yeah that team was part of the bloated maobama NSA and it needed to go away, it was redundant. maobama expanded the NSA from about 100 folks to more than 250, that's one reason for all the damn leaks coming out of there.

Yeah, you keep saying NSA and got me to follow along. It's actually the NSC, not the MIC's spy outfit.

Thanks, my mistake, doesn't change what I said.

Thats nonsense

we cant contain a virus overseas with $100 billion

we have deficits because the federal government spends too much money

every president including trump and every congress overspends because up to now there have been no consequences

but the day of reckoning will come eventually

Sure we can. In fact, money wasn't the issue, it was priorities... Trump thought that giving tax cuts to billionaires and building a wall were more important than public health.

But the Buck Stops Here as Harry Truman once opined.

If we had a professional, measured president, we'd have a calm response to this. Unfortunately, we got Trump, which if you watched that press conference he did, probably horrified anyone with a passing knowledge of science.
Wow...wow, wow, wow

CHINA HAS DONE THE SAME FUCKING THING
THEY DID WITH SARS...LIE

WHO HAS DOWNPLAYED THE WHOLE FUCKING MESS
SINCE DAY 1, OUR CDC COULDN'T HAVE BEEN
CLOSELY MONITORING SHIT

TRUMP WAS THE FIRST TO RESTRICT TRAVEL
AND DECLARE IT AN EMERGENCY
WHILE WHO AND CHINA WERE COMPLAINING
HE WAS OVERREACTING AND TRAVEL SHOULD
NOT BE RESTRICTED

THE WHISTLE BLOWER IN CHINA, A DOCTOR
WHO POSTED VIDEO WARNINGS THAT
AN OUTBREAK SIMILAR TO SARS ERUPTED
IN CHINA AND THEY WERE NOT BEING FORTHCOMING

HE WAS ARRESTED AND HAS SINCE DIED
AND 2 OTHER WHISTLE BLOWERS HAVE BEEN MIA
SINCE EARLY FEBUARY AFTER POSTING VIDEO

I HAVE AT LEAST 100 TABS BETWEEN 6 WINDOWS
THAT DOCUMENTS A TIMELINE OF LIES AND DECEPTION

IF TRUMP WAS SMART HE WOULD TURN THIS AROUND
AND CALL CHINA AND WHO OUT ON THEIR SHIT
DEMAND CRIMINAL CHARGES ARE BROUGHT AGAINST
THEM AND REMIND EVERYONE HOW THEY
WERE TRASHING HIM FOR WANTING TO
RESTRICT TRAVEL AND DENY ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY
AND SAID CHINA WASNT BEING FORTHCOMING

WHY IS THE CDC LISTENING TO WHO
AND THEY ARE GETTING THEIR INFO FROM CHINA
AND WAITED A WEEK AFTER TRUMP ALREADY DID
TO ISSUE CORONAVIRUS AS A GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY

I CAN GO ON AND ON

THIS IS CRIMINAL

Anyone remember in the late 80's the MSM and establishment insisted the homosexual oriented disease HIV/AIDS would hit normal folks? In all seriousness my case of jock itch is my greatest health concern. Very scary.

Last edited:
Wow, wow, wow, wow

So the bucks stops with.. uh, uh, wait,.. look over, look over th,,.. whatta, whatta, what about China?

NO, WE"RE NOT DESPERATE!
((We're going for shifted responsibility.))

But the Buck Stops Here as Harry Truman once opined.

If we had a professional, measured president, we'd have a calm response to this. Unfortunately, we got Trump, which if you watched that press conference he did, probably horrified anyone with a passing knowledge of science.
Wow...wow, wow, wow

CHINA HAS DONE THE SAME FUCKING THING
THEY DID WITH SARS...LIE

WHO HAS DOWNPLAYED THE WHOLE FUCKING MESS
SINCE DAY 1, OUR CDC COULDN'T HAVE BEEN
CLOSELY MONITORING SHIT

TRUMP WAS THE FIRST TO RESTRICT TRAVEL
AND DECLARE IT AN EMERGENCY
WHILE WHO AND CHINA WERE COMPLAINING
HE WAS OVERREACTING AND TRAVEL SHOULD
NOT BE RESTRICTED

THE WHISTLE BLOWER IN CHINA, A DOCTOR
WHO POSTED VIDEO WARNINGS THAT
AN OUTBREAK SIMILAR TO SARS ERUPTED
IN CHINA AND THEY WERE NOT BEING FORTHCOMING

HE WAS ARRESTED AND HAS SINCE DIED
AND 2 OTHER WHISTLE BLOWERS HAVE BEEN MIA
SINCE EARLY FEBUARY AFTER POSTING VIDEO

I HAVE AT LEAST 100 TABS BETWEEN 6 WINDOWS
THAT DOCUMENTS A TIMELINE OF LIES AND DECEPTION

IF TRUMP WAS SMART HE WOULD TURN THIS AROUND
AND CALL CHINA AND WHO OUT ON THEIR SHIT
DEMAND CRIMINAL CHARGES ARE BROUGHT AGAINST
THEM AND REMIND EVERYONE HOW THEY
WERE TRASHING HIM FOR WANTING TO
RESTRICT TRAVEL AND DENY ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY
AND SAID CHINA WASNT BEING FORTHCOMING

WHY IS THE CDC LISTENING TO WHO
AND THEY ARE GETTING THEIR INFO FROM CHINA
AND WAITED A WEEK AFTER TRUMP ALREADY DID
TO ISSUE CORONAVIRUS AS A GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY

I CAN GO ON AND ON

THIS IS CRIMINAL

The only thing Criminal is Trump's incompetence.

Why do all of Trump's solutions involve bullying people.

Just a quick thought.

On one hand, you have conservative idiots stressing the need for a wall on our southern border as a way of keeping out a disease that originated in mainland China.

On the other hand, you have liberal idiots swearing that Trump is allowing this disease to attack our nation because he cut some funding for the CDC when there is zero--zippo--nada evidence that any of the funds that were cut was going to study Covid-19.

One would think that a killer disease that doesn't discriminate between young/old, native/foreigner, male/female, would be our common enemy like the flu, cancer, alcoholism, etc... But instead you dopes on both sides have turned this into the latest political football.

There are differences between the ideologies and debate (snarky and otherwise) is, if nothing else, helpful in at least bringing the issue to light. For example, I didn't know about this hilarious "operation chaos" the conservatives tried in SC yesterday.

But for crying out loud...does everything have to devolve into these moronic arguments about blaming a political figure or building a wall when clearly neither is germane to the disease?

Thank you for your time.
Did you just have a non-partisan take???

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH CANDYCORN?

Thats nonsense

we cant contain a virus overseas with $100 billion

we have deficits because the federal government spends too much money

every president including trump and every congress overspends because up to now there have been no consequences

but the day of reckoning will come eventually

Sure we can. In fact, money wasn't the issue, it was priorities... Trump thought that giving tax cuts to billionaires and building a wall were more important than public health.
I wish we could give bigger tax cuts to deadbeat democrats who already pay no taxes but the math just didnt work out

the rich pay the lions share of the taxes and so they get the tax cuts

I wish we could give bigger tax cuts to deadbeat democrats who already pay no taxes but the math just didnt work out

Nobody should be getting tax cuts if we can't pay our bills.

Not to mention our debts.
Dont blame wealthy people for the extravagant out-of-control spending habits of the federal government

rich voters are far outnumbered by the great unwashed hordes of non-rich people looking for a handout

China has the second largest economy in the world, they can pay their own way.

How's that working out for us?

Six dead in Washington.

Covid-19 is Trump's Katrina.

Oh boy, another commie propagandist.

You know on the H1N1, your dear leader didn't declare a national emergency till 1,000 had died and 6 months in. Never heard you commies call that his Katrina. If you commies didn't have your hypocrisy you'd have nothing at all.

Dont blame wealthy people for the extravagant out-of-control spending habits of the federal government

rich voters are far outnumbered by the great unwashed hordes of non-rich people looking for a handout
Brilliant. Apparently you've been imagining food stamp recipients corrupting Congress and lobbying for tax cuts this whole time. Think MacFly.

Brilliant. Apparently you've been imagining food stamp recipients corrupting Congress and lobbying for tax cuts this whole time. Think MacFly.
I dont have to imagine it

pandering to the rabble by politicians has been going on since Roman times

Apparently you havent heard of pork barrel spending?

I have

the most recent example was obama’s stimulus package that included funding for the study of the drinking habits of chinese prostitutes and teaching african men how to clean their penis

I have

the most recent example was obama’s stimulus package that included funding for the study of the drinking habits of chinese prostitutes and teaching african men how to clean their penis
That stuff has nothing to do with the president. Congress has the power of the purse.
Drinking habits of chinese prostitutes was pre-obama anyways.
The pork spending went up after Obama left, but its all on the republican congress.

Forum List

Back