'COVID-19' Should Have It's Own Forum

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Just a suggestion for the Moderators:

Seeing how COVID-19 is such a HUGE topic consisting of so many different issues / elements for discussion and seeing how it is going to be around for a very long time, I suggest COVID-19 have its own 'FORUM', like 'Politics', 'Media', 'and 'Current Events'.

Again, just a suggestion...

Oh God no ... H1N1 will throw a fit and start killing again until SHE has her own forum ... don't think small pox will stay extinct if there's a forum available for her ... this is a slippery slope ... every two-bit virus and bacterium will gladly go pathogenic if they get 2¢ a click ... I'd give it a month until we start counting forums in the trillions ...

Just a suggestion for the Moderators:

Seeing how COVID-19 is such a HUGE topic consisting of so many different issues / elements for discussion and seeing how it is going to be around for a very long time, I suggest COVID-19 have its own 'FORUM', like 'Politics', 'Media', 'and 'Current Events'.

Again, just a suggestion...
Nope, because this disease has penetrated every segment of society.

That is my point.
COVID-19 is not ONLY 'Current Events'...
COVID-19 is not ONLY 'Politics'...
COVID-19 is not ONLY a 'MEDIA' issue...

It has a little but of ALL of that an more, so it really doesn't belong solely in the 'Politics' forum...IMHO.

That is my point.
COVID-19 is not ONLY 'Current Events'...
COVID-19 is not ONLY 'Politics'...
COVID-19 is not ONLY a 'MEDIA' issue...

It has a little but of ALL of that an more, so it really doesn't belong solely in the 'Politics' forum...IMHO.
But by doing that you would forbid covid 19 from even being mentioned outside the covid forum

That is wrong we need to discuss the politics of this as we are now at war

But by doing that you would forbid covid 19 from even being mentioned outside the covid forum

Not at all. People post things to the Political forum all the time they personally think is related to 'Politics', only to have the Mods move it to the forum THEY think it belongs.....No difference.

Forum List

Back