Covid blowing up in NYC

But the science? Lockdowns save lives. Just like the jab, and the mask... 2 mask saves even more.

If Trump opposed lockdowns and Bribin supported them, you'll vote for Bribin. You'll vote for lockdowns.

Based on what evidence?

It's popping up in pockets all over the country. It's inevitable. It just went through a close relatives office. One person (unvaccinated oddly enough) wasn't smart enough to stay home when they were sick and gave to the office. 14 cases. 2 hospitalizations.
Again, we may be done with the virus, but it isn't done with us. :)
So you admit the "vaccines" are worthless.

Who knew that Escape from New York would become a documentary?

Yup.

All that shit is becoming a reality! he was right!

13jto0.jpg

It's popping up in pockets all over the country. It's inevitable. It just went through a close relatives office. One person (unvaccinated oddly enough) wasn't smart enough to stay home when they were sick and gave to the office. 14 cases. 2 hospitalizations.
Again, we may be done with the virus, but it isn't done with us. :)
WE may actually be looking at the Armageddon bug.....especially if it was developed in a lab to be prone to gain of function....it may be unconquerable.

JO

New York is a petri dish for Pandemics.

As such, it should be closed down forever.
What to do with NYC? Place thousands of tons of fentanyl in boxes on every corner to give a way for free. Need more? no problem....here ya go. It will be hundreds of times less expensive than trying to stop it. Regularly fill the dispensers until the problem is gone. Take about three months or so. Crime will go down, cartels will go broke, clean living people will stop being harassed. I don't know why we labor in vain to save people that do not want to be saved.

JO

What to do with NYC? Place thousands of tons of fentanyl in boxes on every corner to give a way for free. Need more? no problem....here ya go. It will be hundreds of times less expensive than trying to stop it. Regularly fill the dispensers until the problem is gone. Take about three months or so. Crime will go down, cartels will go broke, clean living people will stop being harassed. I don't know why we labor in vain to save people that do not want to be saved.

JO
Politicians in NYC are too busy trying to give addicts clean needles to be bothered with much of anything else.

These climate cult genocidal freaks want fewer carbon footprints.

But looking at human history, it is a sad story of one genocide after another.

It is collectively who we are.

Politicians in NYC are too busy trying to give addicts clean needles to be bothered with much of anything else.

These climate cult genocidal freaks want fewer carbon footprints.

But looking at human history, it is a sad story of one genocide after another.

It is collectively who we are.
Yes unfortunately you are correct....however I say that the Good Samaritan was a sucker... If these people are so determined to find their own personal hell I see no reason to prevent it or spend a penny on trying to convince them otherwise. Good riddance.....give the shit away....throw it into the crowds like popcorn...it's what they want do let them have their fill....and make Narcan illegal.

Yes unfortunately you are correct....however I say that the Good Samaritan was a sucker... If these people are so determined to find their own personal hell I see no reason to prevent it or spend a penny on trying to convince them otherwise. Good riddance.....give the shit away....throw it into the crowds like popcorn...it's what they want do let them have their fill....and make Narcan illegal.
People are sheep that have been deceived.

I would rather end the deception than their lives.

We must treat them as you would family members recovering from a cult.

So should all people who were fired for refusing to get the jab be reinstated with full back pay?
The Left never admits being wrong about anything, let alone paying for their mistakes

You have to understand, being a Leftists means always being right and always having moral superiority over everyone and everything.

Forum List

Back