Covid is a contrived crisis

How many of you know someone that died from Covid19? I'm curious, I've know old people that had co-morbidities, and after being vaccinated, still got covid19! And they said it was like the flu...hardly noticed it. Really? This is Why Joe Biden & the Demonazis wants to destroy the constitution?
Three of my coworkers got Covid. All survived.

Two people in my social circle died from Covid. A third survived and he is super paranoid to this day around people who won't mask or inoculate themselves.

If you bleev Covid is a hoax, you are a seriously stupid person. Sorry.

How many of you know someone that died from Covid19? I'm curious, I've know old people that had co-morbidities, and after being vaccinated, still got covid19! And they said it was like the flu...hardly noticed it. Really? This is Why Joe Biden & the Demonazis wants to destroy the constitution?
It is the biggest scam in history. First there is no clear definition of a covid death. You can have stage 5 cancer and if you die and tested positive for covid within 2 weeks of dying that can be a covid death. Individual states have different definitions. Example:
Nevada, Covid does not need to be the main cause, this is laughable.

COVID-19 Death: • Decedents with a positive PCR COVID-19 lab report (≤ 30 days from death or post-mortem) • Decedents with a death certificate that lists a COVID-19-related term as a cause of death in Part I and have a history of a positive PCR COVID-19 lab report o COVID-related terms include names for COVID-19, such as SARS-CoV-2, coronavirus, coronavirus-19, etc. • Decedents with a pending cause of death that had a positive PCR lab test within 30 days of death AND symptoms indicative of COVID-19 (per investigation or medical report) • Decedents with a death certificate that does not specifically list a COVID-19-related term that had a positive PCR lab result ≤ 30 days before death and/or died within 30 days of COVID-19 symptom onset AND died in a manner of death deemed to be ‘natural’ on the death certificate • Exception: Deaths due to non-natural causes (e.g. accidental, intentional self-harm, homicide) should not be counted as a COVID-19 death even if the deceased had a confirmatory positive lab test within 30 days of death.
This definition was updated July 12, 2021 and is subject to change as new information about COVID-19 becomes available.

How are COVID-19 deaths counted? It’s complicated.................​

An elderly man arrived at Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital Midtown last month so stricken with advanced cancer that it could take his life within months — but that’s not what brought him to the emergency room.

The man had contracted COVID-19 and was struggling to breathe, recalls Sara Auld, MD, a critical care physician at the hospital. He was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) and intubated. “Given his already fragile state, his condition quickly took a turn for the worse” and he died, she recalls.

Was his death caused by COVID-19?

Yes, Auld says: “While he was very weak and frail from his underlying cancer, his death was undoubtedly accelerated and precipitated by COVID-19.”

The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services explains on its website why the disease is cited if it played any role at all:

“Whether COVID-19 shortened a life by 15 years or 15 minutes; whether COVID-19 is an underlying or contributing condition, the virus was in circulation, infected an Alaskan, and hastened their death.”

The CCP released a bunch of propaganda videos in Jan of 2020, showing people running around in hazmat suits, body bags in a warehouse, people everywhere in hospitals etc. Then they showed closing roads out of wuhan, then their amazing 2 week construction of a covid hospital. They made it look like a sci fi movie, hilarious.
Guess what country never shut down? China.

I know two people who've had COVID within our inner sphere. My sister was diagnosed with COVID and pneumonia. She pulled through after a week or so in the hospital. They wanted to put her on a ventilator, she said no. The husband of a close friend, a sixty-five year old fellow, was diagnosed with COVID and placed on a ventilator the same day. He died shortly thereafter. The thing about his situation? He had recently been diagnosed with COPD and was a heavy smoker. You ask me people are dying of ailments and causes they always die of.
Yeah, just like when a person strokes out or has a heart attack behind the wheel, crashes is referred to as a traffic accident death.

What about the heavy smoker with COPD, get cancer and dies?
Was it the cancer, heavy smoking or COPD that killed the person?

What part of the constitution does it mention covid that Biden wants to destroy?
Biden never said it was like the flu. Trump did.
Surely after they died by thousands every day you should realise it's a bit more serious than the flu. Being a republican you probably didn't want government instructions in how to avoid it. Nah. God will look after you I suppose. Just like those 300000 godbotherers who died.

You appear to be confused. This is a pack of goons who want to destroy the Constitution:

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 8.46.23 AM.png

The crackpots in pathological denial of the global pandemic can contrive no credible data to refute the corroborated data.

Unvaccinated people 11 times more likely to die from COVID, CDC says

Unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 compared to those who were fully vaccinated, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported in a new study Friday, providing more evidence of the vaccines' effectiveness at preventing severe disease, even as protection from mild breakthrough cases appears to be waning in the face of the Delta variant.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.14.56 AM.png

"It’s A Real Lifesaver!"

Trump Gives Strongest Endorsement Of Covid-19 Vaccines Yet​

Trump delivered a ringing endorsement of the jab on Thursday.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.26.26 AM.png

Not even the most virulent anti-science backwaters are denying the reality:
Arkansas sees over 2,100 new COVID cases, 30 more deaths in latest report

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.14.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.14.56 AM.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.26.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.26.26 AM.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
You appear to be confused. This is a pack of goons who want to destroy the Constitution:

The crackpots in pathological denial of the global pandemic can contrive no credible data to refute the corroborated data.

Unvaccinated people 11 times more likely to die from COVID, CDC says

Unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 compared to those who were fully vaccinated, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported in a new study Friday, providing more evidence of the vaccines' effectiveness at preventing severe disease, even as protection from mild breakthrough cases appears to be waning in the face of the Delta variant.

"It’s A Real Lifesaver!"

Trump Gives Strongest Endorsement Of Covid-19 Vaccines Yet​

Trump delivered a ringing endorsement of the jab on Thursday.

View attachment 537772
Not even the most virulent anti-science backwaters are denying the reality:
Arkansas sees over 2,100 new COVID cases, 30 more deaths in latest report

even by your numbers it shows covid 19 has a 98.3% survival rate

even by your numbers it shows covid 19 has a 98.3% survival rate
Reality-oriented people worldwide cannot pander to the crackpots.

By your self-serving perversion, the terrorist attacks of 20 years ago do not merit even a mention.

By your self-serving perversion, the terrorist attacks of 20 years ago do not merit even a mention.
No this pack of goons is already destroying congress, So much for we will never forget
1631365657058.png

Happy 911. Go buy one of those suction up flags for your car to announce your patriotism.

Reality-oriented people can do the math,,, it really is not that hard.
Mathematical fact is COVID 19 has a 98.3% Survival rate.

Bonzi and I both had Covid last November.
Unfortunately, I have scarred tissue on my lungs from it, which like all scarred tissue, is permanent.
I do not personally know of anyone who died from it.
The worse case was a man I use to work with for about 15 years. He was very-very sick with it and in the hospital for several weeks, he was touch and go for several days. He is REALLY asthmatic. He has to go get shots every week, and has done so for many years. Covid can, and will make survivable pre-existing conditions fatal. The vast-vast majority who have died had such co-morbidities.

Reality-oriented people can do the math,,, it really is not that hard.
Mathematical fact is COVID 19 has a 98.3% Survival rate.
It you need to pretend that there is not a pandemic, you can cling to whatever rationalizations you can contrive.

Nearly 5 million people who have contracted Covid-19 have died.

You can dismiss them all if you need to, but your competence as a qualified epidemiologist is highly dubious.

You sound much more like a dogmatic ideologue that is incapable of accepting reality.

It is very tough on caregivers who are forced to watch deluded people die needlessly:

... "I’m fatigued, and I am heartsick and I’m tired of watching people suffer needlessly and die of a disease that could have been prevented by a simple and safe and effective vaccine,” Linder said. “I don’t want to watch my patients’ families suffer with the grief of this and also the guilt if they played some role in their family member’s decision not to be vaccinated.”...

Last edited:
It you need to pretend that there is not a pandemic, you can cling to whatever rationalizations you can contrive.

Nearly 5 million people who have contracted Covid-19 have died.

You can dismiss them all if you need to, but your competence as a qualified epidemiologist is highly dubious.

You sound much more like a dogmatic ideologue that is incapable of accepting reality.
And yet, here you are, pretending.
5 million people have not died from Covid. That statement is simply not true. Or even that close to being true.
A person who has lung cancer and may very well die from it, contracts covid and dies because his immune system and weak body can't fight it... did not die solely from Covid. It is called comorbidity. And that 5 million number is jam packed with those folks.
About a quarter of a million people worldwide die from the flu. And that is only in countries that accurately report it. Which is less than half the world. It is not unrealistic to say that as many as 1,000,000 people die every year from the flu.
This is NOT to say that Covid isn't serious. Of course it is. Quite serious. Deadly serious in fact. But it is not anything remotely as bad as you guys WANT to say it is.
I had both vaccine shots. I did so because my 82 year old mother lives in an apartment in our home. I recognize she could die if she gets it.
So I am not a "covid denier".
But I am not a "Covid parrot" either.

NO OTHER VACCINATION in my lifetime was pushed through the FDA certification process so quickly, and then that "vaccine" needs two or three applications and booster shots...in less than 8 months! And the kicker is: YOU CAN STILL GET COVID ANYWAY! So the question is, why mandate it? Why, Joe? Covid ISN'T the black death...it has a 99% survivability rate.

Stop with this stupid crap. When the idiots believe you people die.

100% total fraud

Covid had not been here since May 2020

The same crowd behind 911, media and Zionist pols, are doing all the lying.

What is the vax?

Fascist mass murder, targeted (why there are 2 shots, so they can check to see what your second shot will be, water or your life)
MaryL See?

I almost hate to bring this up because someone is going to dismiss it but resveratrol in a nasal spray form kills covid.

I have taken resveratrol on and off for years. It is found in red grapes.
COol. You got about 100,000,000,000 doses on ya?

Hahaha.. There will always be lunatics and stupid conspiracy theorists.

Forum List

Back