Covid is just a trial run for the big prize...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
When your firearm will be declared to be a health issue

So, stay home, stay scared
Don't go out and support your local businesses
Buy from amazon and give democrat Bezos' even more money
That's what it's all about

Attachments

• 1607064850664.png
    1607064850664.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 27

Regardless of the form of the declaration ending our Second Amendment right to bear I pity the hell out of the fools sent to enforce, confiscate, retrieve hundreds of millions of firearms. They'll have to bribe cops with land and other forms of wealth just to get them to consider walking up most American gun owners' sidewalks. And there'll be one hell of a manufacturing run on body bags. The new pandemic won't be coronavirus, it'll be lead poisoning . . .

Regardless of the form of the declaration ending our Second Amendment right to bear I pity the hell out of the fools sent to enforce, confiscate, retrieve hundreds of millions of firearms. They'll have to bribe cops with land and other forms of wealth just to get them to consider walking up most American gun owners' sidewalks. And there'll be one hell of a manufacturing run on body bags. The new pandemic won't be coronavirus, it'll be lead poisoning . . .
We'll hope it doesn't come to that.

This nonsense gets tossed around every time a Democrat is elected.
1. No one is taking your guns.
2. If the government(including the military) wanted to take your guns they would and there would be nothing you could do about it.
You are correct that gun rights are always a hot button issue for the Right just as abortion is always a hot button issue on the Left. The difference now is how far Left The Democrat Party is shifting. The logical next step after "Defund The Police" is "Disarm The People".

2. If the government(including the military) wanted to take your guns they would and there would be nothing you could do about it.
You are correct that gun rights are always a hot button issue for the Right just as abortion is always a hot button issue on the Left. The difference now is how far Left The Democrat Party is shifting. The logical next step after "Defund The Police" is "Disarm The People".

That's exactly right.

The vast majority of people would give up their guns willingly. Very few people would have the balls to get into a shootout with the police over it.

Babys kill easily and quiet. "Doing my job, sir" tends to resist

The vast majority of people would give up their guns willingly. Very few people would have the balls to get into a shootout with the police over it.

I strongly disagree.

You really ought to buck up on your history, Slim. Ever hear of the Afghani mujahideen? When the Russians invaded Afghanistan in 1979 the Afghani guerilla fighters had little more than musket rifles and a few ancient East Block weapons from the fifties with which to stand up to and fight one of the most powerful military forces in human history. By 1989 the Soviet Russians were begging for their mommies. Don't make blanket statements on subjects you know nothing about.

I support my local businesses to the extent possible and order a butt-ton of stuff on my Amazon Prime.
I go out often. I mask up and social distance.
Your contention of "that's what it's all about" is ridiculous.
Biden proposes 100 days of masking and he didn't suggest that everyone "stay home" / Why is that radical?
And not to worry - Uncle Joe won't disturb your arsenal or grab yer guns. ;)

I strongly disagree.

As do I. Finally, we agree on something son! :)

I support my local businesses to the extent possible and order a butt-ton of stuff on my Amazon Prime.
I go out often. I mask up and social distance.
Your contention of "that's what it's all about" is ridiculous.
Biden proposes 100 days of masking and he didn't suggest that everyone "stay home" / Why is that radical?
And not to worry - Uncle Joe won't disturb your arsenal or grab yer guns. ;)

He can propose all he wants, no one is listening to that pervert.

Forum List

Back