Covid Numbers Rising

Vaccinated people are getting (and transmitting) the virus too.
Only rarely and almost NONE get seriously sick
Not to mention, the vaccinations are apparently ineffective against the variants which we will soon run out of Greek letters to label them.
Completely untrue. Stop spreading falsehoods.

Who do you think you are? Tucker Carlson (who was vaccinated early on)?

Fucking liar.

One thing about you Nazis, we ALWAYS know that you're lying.
Hey asshole. When you call someone a liar you're supposed to prove that to be true.

But if you're an asshole...you don't even try...because you can't

Vaccinated people are getting (and transmitting) the virus too.
Only rarely and almost NONE get seriously sick
Not to mention, the vaccinations are apparently ineffective against the variants which we will soon run out of Greek letters to label them.
Completely untrue. Stop spreading falsehoods.

Who do you think you are? Tucker Carlson (who was vaccinated early on)?

To be fair, I have precious little chance of getting sick, and (as I have no existing medical conditions) a literally astronomical chance of dying from it.

So, my decision to not get vaccinated at this point is pretty much just because it annoys you.
Then you're an asshole. Good for you. I hope you do get it and I hope you get it bad.

I won't. I got the shot

Vaccinated people are getting covid, they are getting delta, and they are dying.
Very few are getting it and even fewer are dying from it.

Almost ALL of the new infections and virtually all of the recent deaths are of people unvaccinated.

Then you're an asshole.

Yep! And I'm totally OK with that,

american-psycho-bateman-960x540.jpg

If the number of cases is going up at the same time that the number of vaccinations is going up, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see a problem with the vaccine.
Faulty logic.

Numbers dropped dramatically when vaccines became available.

Now the Delta variant is eating up the unvaccinated. THAT is where the virus cases are rising. In places where vaccination numbers are low

Get fucking vaccinated so we can end this thing

Mind your own business.

Vaccinated people are getting covid, they are getting delta, and they are dying.
Very few are getting it and even fewer are dying from it.

Almost ALL of the new infections and virtually all of the recent deaths are of people unvaccinated.
Bullshit.

Even the opening post tells us that as more people get vaccinated, the number of new cases goes up.

As soon as there is a FDA approved vaccine that is safe and effective, I’ll be happy to.
The FDA is compromised. They want to rush the approval of the vaccines because of political agenda instead of testing, research, and trials over a long enough period of time. The FDA is in bed with Fau Chi, the nih, cdc, vaers, who, big tech, big pharma, and big media. None of them have any credibility since they are all a political collective.

7,000 infections in Florida yesterday. 45 dead.

Get vaccinated people.

Let's put this behind us
Why is Biden so inept at stopping this and causing all these deaths?

Looks like we need new leadership.

Forum List

Back