Covid Religious objections

• Banned
Polio. And the medical community. No lockdowns, they didn't use hysteria and politics. Jonas Salk developed the polio vaccine and it didn't need political driven hysteria. Nope. Sugar cubes and inoculations weren't political and where NEVER mandated. Covid isn't polio. IT was WORSE.

Pfizer won't admit they used Human fetal cells to research or validate their vaccine. WHY? Because that might be ground for moral or religious objections. My source: Project Veritas
It's the adrenochrone they're after

If you were not already part of an established religious group that specifically forbids vaccines as part of their established dogma I don't see how a religious objection can be considered anything other than a convenient excuse.

Polio. And the medical community. No lockdowns, they didn't use hysteria and politics. Jonas Salk developed the polio vaccine and it didn't need political driven hysteria. Nope. Sugar cubes and inoculations weren't political and where NEVER mandated. Covid isn't polio. IT was WORSE.
The precautions to avoid getting polio is to treat their fecal matter as infectious waste. The public health response to disease is based on how it's transmitted.

Pfizer won't admit they used Human fetal cells to research or validate their vaccine. WHY? Because that might be ground for moral or religious objections. My source: Project Veritas
People have been telling others when free speech is not stifled about the issues with aborted fetal cells and animal particles for years now. Most did not know that because they simply trusted their doctors would do what is best for them without questioning the spiritual ramifications of it all. Religious exemptions were never questioned before.

wrong again----quarantine has been in use since biblical times.
Polio is not "catching" on physical proximity----but Tuberculosis
is and during epidemics NOT LONG AGO----infected persons were
held in JAIL LIKE conditions.

• Banned
So have a zillion other vaccines and drugs, and antivaxxers never gave a shit. That means they're clearly lying about caring now.
I took a X other vaccines in the past. None of them before where ever dictated...opps "mandated". 1964. POLIO was a huge issue. But the vaccine wasn't mandated, nor was there a lock down over it THEN. Covid is penny ante compared to Polio.

wrong again----quarantine has been in use since biblical times.
Polio is not "catching" on physical proximity----but Tuberculosis
is and during epidemics NOT LONG AGO----infected persons were
held in JAIL LIKE conditions.
Yet the ones with Tuberculosis actually had the affliction. It was not kill off the entire society just in case that would last for years.

Yet the ones with Tuberculosis actually had the affliction. It was not kill off the entire society just in case that would last for years.
I lived trough that too, and the government didn't shut down society. We managed to do just fine. The March of dimes, we didn't destroy American society over X or Y diseases in the past. Why now?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
nope. TB is a highly variable sickness. Perfectly healthy people
were FORCED to undergo Chest Xrays and PPD ---a postive PPD
sentenced people to a course of INH with a possible side
effect of BLINDNESS. Other illnesses ALSO "reportable" included GONORRHEA which can be COMPLETELY asymtomatic
---especially in women. Ladies of the nite just named as contacts were being arrested when I spent some time working in a public health facility not so long ago----I is old but still alive

I lived trough that too, and the government didn't shut down society. We managed to do just fine. The March of dimes, we didn't destroy American society over X or Y diseases in the past. Why now?
because NOW we are dealing with an adenovirus. HIGHLY
TRANSMISSIBLE

nope. TB is a highly variable sickness. Perfectly healthy people
were FORCED to undergo Chest Xrays and PPD ---a postive PPD
sentenced people to a course of INH with a possible side
effect of BLINDNESS. Other illnesses ALSO "reportable" included GONORRHEA which can be COMPLETELY asymtomatic
---especially in women. Ladies of the nite just named as contacts were being arrested when I spent some time working in a public health facility not so long ago----I is old but still alive
TB is mostly an infection that passes from close contact or among immune compromised isn't it?

TB is mostly an infection that passes from close contact or among immune compromised isn't it?
It usually settles in the lung---BUT CAN SETTLE in many different
places---like in THE BRAIN or spinal column. Immuno compromised
people are more prone to "catch" it-----but anyone can by just inhaling a SUSPENDED DROPLET containing the Mycobacterium--easily done. Children sometimes develope a virulent form that knocks them off in weeks. We had TB epidemics in the USA ----
people were Quarantined and died like flys. Ending up in a TB
sanitarium was a virtual death sentence up to the early 20th century.
Any sign of TB in ELLIS ISLAND could get an immigrant either
confined or deported

It usually settles in the lung---BUT CAN SETTLE in many different
places---like in THE BRAIN or spinal column. Immuno compromised
people are more prone to "catch" it-----but anyone can by just inhaling a SUSPENDED DROPLET containing the Mycobacterium--easily done. Children sometimes develope a virulent form that knocks them off in weeks. We had TB epidemics in the USA ----
people were Quarantined and died like flys. Ending up in a TB
sanitarium was a virtual death sentence up to the early 20th century.
Any sign of TB in ELLIS ISLAND could get an immigrant either
confined or deported
Yeah that deporting disease ridden is a thing of the past. Just open the gates wide and force people to pay big pharma and insurance companies.

Micro bacterium are nasty for sure but so is a lot of other crap out there we have all over. I think I told you before I started studying the parasites years ago because of some I found in the fish and frogs in our pond. Hell, everyone who was supposed to be professionals told me those type of parasites don't exist here and are only found in Asia. Such bullshit. They exist here but by a different name and claimed to be rare just like the covid vaccines are claimed to give off rare side effects; yet a whole lot of people have the chit.

Yeah that deporting disease ridden is a thing of the past. Just open the gates wide and force people to pay big pharma and insurance companies.

Micro bacterium are nasty for sure but so is a lot of other crap out there we have all over. I think I told you before I started studying the parasites years ago because of some I found in the fish and frogs in our pond. Hell, everyone who was supposed to be professionals told me those type of parasites don't exist here and are only found in Asia. Such bullshit. They exist here but by a different name and claimed to be rare just like the covid vaccines are claimed to give off rare side effects; yet a whole lot of people have the chit.
can you remember the name of the parasites that infected your
fish? Can you tell me in what part of the country?
PS that's MYCOBACTERIUM----not micro bacterium.
getting back to your fish----were the parasites SHISTOSOMA ?

can you remember the name of the parasites that infected your
fish? Can you tell me in what part of the country?
PS that's MYCOBACTERIUM----not micro bacterium.
getting back to your fish----were the parasites SHISTOSOMA ?
Yeah blood flukes. Midwest. Our pond wasn't nearly as infested as the ones I checked for several miles around us. I made some food for my fish hoping to rid them of those parasites and fed them that for weeks. Then my dad called and asked me to come see him before he passed so didn't get back to checking on how the parasite fish food worked until the next year. When I did check them the next year I didn't find anymore parasites in them. That was back in 2012. I generally try to check them but we didn't get around the pond mowed well and I haven't checked them this year to see if any are infested again.

I do belong to some health groups though were a lot of people have reported having found that they have parasites. I imagine with so many eating Sushi now that will be more common. Also I noticed a lot of service members reported having parasites that have served overseas. Something that should be considered IMO when health issues are present but the medical community on a whole doesn't seem to wanna go there.

Also I have no doubt they are in the Snake River too (Idaho) heavy. I recall a guy that came out to go skiing that ended up with a rash everywhere and super dog sick. The doctors didn't have a clue. That was back in the 80's.

Yeah blood flukes. Midwest. Our pond wasn't nearly as infested as the ones I checked for several miles around us. I made some food for my fish hoping to rid them of those parasites and fed them that for weeks. Then my dad called and asked me to come see him before he passed so didn't get back to checking on how the parasite fish food worked until the next year. When I did check them the next year I didn't find anymore parasites in them. That was back in 2012. I generally try to check them but we didn't get around the pond mowed well and I haven't checked them this year to see if any are infested again.

I do belong to some health groups though were a lot of people have reported having found that they have parasites. I imagine with so many eating Sushi now that will be more common. Also I noticed a lot of service members reported having parasites that have served overseas. Something that should be considered IMO when health issues are present but the medical community on a whole doesn't seem to wanna go there.

Also I have no doubt they are in the Snake River too (Idaho) heavy. I recall a guy that came out to go skiing that ended up with a rash everywhere and super dog sick. The doctors didn't have a clue. That was back in the 80's.
the life cycle of the flukes involves SNAILS. I am not sure how to
get rid of them for good----but don't walk barefoot any where near
that pond (I think---don't quote me) Shistosomiasis is a world wide
problem

the life cycle of the flukes involves SNAILS. I am not sure how to
get rid of them for good----but don't walk barefoot any where near
that pond (I think---don't quote me) Shistosomiasis is a world wide
problem
They are very pervasive and enter in through the skin. 'Swimmers itch' but they don't tell people that is Shistosomiasis aka bilharzia, and Katayama fever or that it gets into the organs.

Forum List

Back