CoVid - shaming

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
Excellent well spoken,I could not have said it any better myself word for word,notice that only one poster,one of USMBs resident trolls gave a negative alert to this post and that only a couple we’ll known trolls liked the post of the op.lol

the only thing I will add on to this excellent truthful post and best post on this thread issomehow patriotic whistleblower doctors who have come out and put their careers and livilhoods on the line telling facts the cdc inflates the numbers by ruling practically every kind of death like fatal car accident or gunshot wound to the head as a result of corona,are not credible to these trolls like the op and the two that liked his post,only what their wonderful corruptgovernment they worship as the gospel truth is all that matters to them as truth.

they are a disgrace to the doctors that have put their careers on the line to get the truth out that it is no worse than the common flu. That the actual fatality rate is extremely very low.less than the flu virus.

Yeah, another far Left asshole running the flag of stupidity based on false premises

typical
What “false premises”. Be specific . TIA

Like you would honor them even IF I took the time to spoon feed you.

Do your research....I have already posted the evidence at this forum.
If you haven’t noticed, I’m a Rookie. This is my first op (aside from my intro). You assert I have false premises and this is my first post.
so, you have nothing to add , aside from accusations. I get it.

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination
Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.
After reading the replies to me from these folks, I’m slightly inclined to consider that however they are ignorant albeit very angry fools. And I’m thinking they are just having fun trolling the Newbie
or your OP is so ridiculous we cant think of anything else to say,,,
No, it’s not ridiculous. You are a triggered snowflake . It was a very simple question. And if y’all had read the link article, it would have known that most agree any medical shaming is cruel.
but whos shaming people for getting sick???
Read. The. Article.
the article says shaming people that dont wear masks,,,

why would you want to do that???

Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.
After reading the replies to me from these folks, I’m slightly inclined to consider that however they are ignorant albeit very angry fools. And I’m thinking they are just having fun trolling the Newbie
No, it’s not ridiculous. You are a triggered snowflake . It was a very simple question. And if y’all had read the link article, it would have known that most agree any medical shaming is cruel.
Read. The. Article.

Because they're so darn stupid?

^^^ Diagnosis: Libtard Projection ^^^

Any sentient, observant person sees the shaming and intimidation as being the standard modus operandi of the Left to terrorize normal people into submitting to the Left's Marxist take over attempt.
aaaaannnnnnnd yet another triggered snowflake who jumped on the bandwagon

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.
clearly you can’t read for comprehension

Any sentient, observant person sees the shaming and intimidation as being the standard modus operandi of the Left to terrorize normal people into submitting to the Left's Marxist take over attempt.

And there you go again with the projection. I know it's not much, but it is "all you've got".

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.
then whos shaming people???

I haven't seen this behavior anywhere,,,

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
Excellent well spoken,I could not have said it any better myself word for word,notice that only one poster,one of USMBs resident trolls gave a negative alert to this post and that only a couple we’ll known trolls liked the post of the op.lol

the only thing I will add on to this excellent truthful post and best post on this thread issomehow patriotic whistleblower doctors who have come out and put their careers and livilhoods on the line telling facts the cdc inflates the numbers by ruling practically every kind of death like fatal car accident or gunshot wound to the head as a result of corona,are not credible to these trolls like the op and the two that liked his post,only what their wonderful corruptgovernment they worship as the gospel truth is all that matters to them as truth.

they are a disgrace to the doctors that have put their careers on the line to get the truth out that it is no worse than the common flu. That the actual fatality rate is extremely very low.less than the flu virus.
All that conspiracy theory is nice and all but that’s not the topic of the OP

This place must not have a rule about thread hijacking ?

I'm so fucking sick of the Mask Nazis
When you get COVID, would it be okay when someone says, Good! You deserve it?
No it would be okay to say that you are an idiot troll who falls for all the lies from the corporate controlled media though and that you going along with their agenda,you are already a slave to the government and they own your sorry pathetic ass,Now YOU deserve thst.

Last edited:

the topic is a conspiracy theory cause it isnt happening,,,

And there you go again with the projection. I know it's not much, but it is "all you've got".
I’ve been more than patient while all y’all have been trolling the newbie . And , you obviously have no idea what projection actually means.

Thanks but the question is, for those who don’t mask or follow the suggested guidelines, and then gets sick, do they deserve to be ignored , just like they ignored the suggestions ?

No, decency should not be ignored.
That said, can you wrap your head around the fact that out of 330 MILLION people 200,000 is VERY small number?
Additionally, do you really believe every one of those deaths is truly Covid19? (If you do you are uninformed and gullible)
Truth is, this has been blown WAY out of proportion for the end goal of creating chaos and destruction.

So this thread is actually based on hysterics and has a somewhat stupid premise.
Even those numbers are nflated by the cdc.lol great post well said

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

{{{shrug}}} You should crawl out from under your maga hat more and take a look in the mirror

Exactly,well said,his op is what is the conspiracy THEORY.

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

{{{shrug}}} You should crawl out from under your maga hat more and take a look in the mirror
I didnt vote for trump,,,but your TDS is noted and mocked,,,

I'm so fucking sick of the Mask Nazis
When you get COVID, would it be okay when someone says, Good! You deserve it?
No it would be okay to say that you are an idiot troll who falls for all the lies from the corporate controlled media though and that you going along with their agenda,you are already a slave to the government and they own your sorry pathetic ass,Now YOU deserve thst.
LOL

No, the topic is “covid shaming” Its right in the title of the OP

Forum List

Back