Covid

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
I read it every day on several forums how so many people still believe the virus is a hoax, it's government conspiracy, bill gates wants to depopulate the earth, microchips in the vacinne, it's only saline, the death numbers are inflated.

How can you loopies have evidenced information that I don't? Who could possibly be writing that rubbish and not be taken to task through the courts?
Then there's the fools who think the Chinese are behind it all.
When will all this crap you all keep belching stop? 900k Confirmed dead by the virus yet you think it's a hoax? When they die of flu and pneumonia etc, is that a hoax also?

Don't just read this, put you opinion and facts to it.

• Banned
The USA is 320 million

we loose roughly 1% annually

so 'splain how 900K (going on year 3) rates 'pandemic'

~S~
So no one died of covid? Is that what you believe?
What did they die of Einstein?

So no one died of covid? Is that what you believe?
What did they die of Einstein?
You're one of the best at ignoring or intentionally misinterpreting any comment you don't agree with. I got over that at the age of four when I kept trying to bullshit the adults that I really didn't feed my liver to the dog just so I could have the rice pudding. 99% of what you say is jive, just like me trying to say I ate the liver.

I read it every day on several forums how so many people still believe the virus is a hoax, it's government conspiracy, bill gates wants to depopulate the earth, microchips in the vacinne, it's only saline, the death numbers are inflated.

How can you loopies have evidenced information that I don't? Who could possibly be writing that rubbish and not be taken to task through the courts?
When will all this crap you all keep belching stop? 900k Confirmed dead by the virus yet you think it's a hoax? When they die of flu and pneumonia etc, is that a hoax also?

TROLL

Dude... the CDC admitted on camera the death numbers are inflated.
Yes there are PLENTY of people who have dramatically understated this virus. But, it is sad but true - there have been a LOT more who have over stated the death/hospitalization counts to absurd numbers.
When the politicalness of this dies down, probably a decade from now. You will be watching the news talking about why and how did it happen that the numbers were so inflated.

There are plenty of facts concerning death, injury if taking the injection. You choose not to believe the facts and look a different way. 900,000, probably inflated based on CDC misinformation that had since been corrected, still is nowhere as deadly as the Spanish flu.

GroundhogMatrix.jpg

Forum List

Back