Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

they created MOnster Sandman NOW they want him to disappear Cause they look like fools and morons ...which they are

Russia the walls are closing in

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.

That's why he can sue.

Greg

Too bad the faux veteran gave them a golden opportunity.

Seriously…did you even remember hat boy’s name before this thread?

That really is kind of the point, isn't it? No one knew anything about this kid until a faux veteran decided to get in his face. Too bad for him somebody recorded it.

Not really. The point is his mommy and daddy are pimping junior out.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

Justice? LOL. Sure.
Yes, if an adult came up to my minor child, got in his face and tried to intimidate him, I'd be looking for justice. I think when the truth is told, the haters are disappointed that the kid didn't take a swing at the faux adult.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Good luck with that idiota

And YOU are the propagandists. Now run along

Good luck with that idiota

And YOU are the propagandists. Now run along
thats what the brave native American Vietnam vet said

derp

Anyone that believes the mainstream media about this fraud Nathan Phillips, Is a spineless piece of shit

Seriously…did you even remember hat boy’s name before this thread?

That really is kind of the point, isn't it? No one knew anything about this kid until a faux veteran decided to get in his face. Too bad for him somebody recorded it.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

Justice? LOL. Sure.
Yes, if an adult came up to my minor child, got in his face and tried to intimidate him, I'd be looking for justice. I think when the truth is told, the haters are disappointed that the kid didn't take a swing at the faux adult.

The kid acted like an ass. He deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future. If his parents were smart, they would love their kid and stop trying to cash in on him.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

The kid acted like an ass. He deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future. If his parents were smart, they would love their kid and stop trying to cash in on him.

He did nothing wrong. He didn't touch the faux adult, didn't say anything to him, didn't get in his way, nothing. How exactly did he act like an ass?

Justice? LOL. Sure.

How did little Nick "act like an ass"? I don't see it at all, I think his actions were mature and highly commendable. They don't have phony indian veterans and black congressional israelites in Kentucky, the people don't put up with that shit. This all was new to him.

His restraint, as well as with the other boys, was what is expected.

However, if the child did act like an ass, why would that be so unforgivable? Teenagers do act like horses' patoots from time to time. What was so beyond the pale with Nicky and his classmates actions?

Justice? LOL. Sure.

He did nothing wrong. He didn't touch the faux adult, didn't say anything to him, didn't get in his way, nothing. How exactly did he act like an ass?

The smirk.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

The smirk.

What's wrong with smirking? Isn't that a lot more restrained than LOL'ing or ROFLMAO'ing? Remember the city fathers don't put up with the silliness of phony injuns and congressional israelites in Covington. It required incredible restraint for the boys to contain themselves when confronted with such silliness.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

How did little Nick "act like an ass"? I don't see it at all, I think his actions were mature and highly commendable. They don't have phony indian veterans and black congressional israelites in Kentucky, the people don't put up with that shit. This all was new to him.

His restraint, as well as with the other boys, was what is expected.

However, if the child did act like an ass, why would that be so unforgivable? Teenagers do act like horses' patoots from time to time. What was so beyond the pale with Nicky and his classmates actions?

He did act like an ass. Teenagers do that.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

The smirk.

1. An expression. You're willing to condemn a minor for an expression that you don't even know is voluntary. A lot of people don such expressions when in a situation where they're confronted by unstable liberals.
2. He made no attempt to physically do anything to the threatening adult.
3. You're willing to completely ignore what the adult did because of an expression. The adult got in the kid's face. The adult banged his drum and chanted directly at the kid. You ignore all that and complain that the kid is an ass because of an expression. It is a credit to the kid's training that he didn't assault the drummer.

Last edited:
Justice? LOL. Sure.

The smirk.

1. An expression. You're willing to condemn a minor for an expression that you don't even know is voluntary. A lot of people don't such expressions when on a situation where they're confronted by unstable liberals.
3. You're willing to completely ignore what the adult did because of an expression. The adult got in the kid's face. The adult banged his drum and changed directly at the kid. You ignore all that and complain that the kid is an assignment because of an expression. It is a credit to the kid's training that he didn't assault the drummer.

As we all know, Trump supporters crave violence so I’m happy to applaud hat boy on the restraint he’s shown.

If you’ll actually read what I wrote instead of what your imagination is telling you….

His parents are pimping him out. They’ve now sued (if the threads here are to be believed) NBC, WaPo, and CNN for $750M.

I’m criticizing the parents of hat-boy.

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.

No more or less than the Sandy Hook and Parkland parents (among others) have done to their kids. The only difference is that this kid will get PAID for being prostituted by his parents while the others simply tried yonusectheir kids for political gain.

Hes going after lots of the leftists lying press he might become a billionaire

He did act like an ass. Teenagers do that.

I'm not conceding this , but assume its true.

Why should the boy's life be ruined?

Ask his parents…they’re the ones ruining it by keeping this story going. And now, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, RT, and every other 24/7 news channel will be re-showing the display of him acting like an ass.

I’ve challenged people on this thread. TTBOMK nobody has said otherwise….did you even remember this kid’s name? The OP had to put a descriptor in the title.

Whatever money they can chisel out of CNN, NBC, WaPO is not worth the scorn they are brining on hat boy.

They’ve sued for $750M so far…. Does that seem a wee bit excessive to you?

The smirk.

1. An expression. You're willing to condemn a minor for an expression that you don't even know is voluntary. A lot of people don't such expressions when on a situation where they're confronted by unstable liberals.
3. You're willing to completely ignore what the adult did because of an expression. The adult got in the kid's face. The adult banged his drum and changed directly at the kid. You ignore all that and complain that the kid is an assignment because of an expression. It is a credit to the kid's training that he didn't assault the drummer.

As we all know, Trump supporters crave violence so I’m happy to applaud hat boy on the restraint he’s shown.

If you’ll actually read what I wrote instead of what your imagination is telling you….

His parents are pimping him out. They’ve now sued (if the threads here are to be believed) NBC, WaPo, and CNN for $750M.

The Libs heard the fake news and already have rallied to try and prevent Nicky from being admitted to college or being hired. Those are REAL damages created by the fake media reports. This is a legit lawsuit, and if I were advising Jeff Bezos I'd cut a check and be done with it.

The smirk.

If my kid was held up to national ridicule because of hasty, inaccurate reporting with little apparent effort to correct the record, I'd probably look for some recompense too.

Forum List

Back