Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

He did act like an ass. Teenagers do that.

I'm not conceding this , but assume its true.

Why should the boy's life be ruined?

Ask his parents…they’re the ones ruining it by keeping this story going. And now, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, RT, and every other 24/7 news channel will be re-showing the display of him acting like an ass.

I’ve challenged people on this thread. TTBOMK nobody has said otherwise….did you even remember this kid’s name? The OP had to put a descriptor in the title.

Whatever money they can chisel out of CNN, NBC, WaPO is not worth the scorn they are brining on hat boy.

They’ve sued for $750M so far…. Does that seem a wee bit excessive to you?

Sue for that much, settle for 1% of it.

Below is a longer video that gives a wider and more accurate picture of what went on that day.

He's still a smirking little Catholic Bastard.

Yup, that's about what I expected from you. In the end, all you have is your hatred of Catholics.

$8000 bucks a year, and they can't teach him any fucking manners.

They did teach him manners. They taught him to stand and say and do nothing when someone beats their little drum in your face unprovoked.

Someone should have taught Phillips to mind his own fucking business. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to approach the Covington boys. The Black Israelites were the ones shouting ethnic slurs and other insults all day. The only reason Phillips approached them was because of their MAGA hats, that's it.

That really is kind of the point, isn't it? No one knew anything about this kid until a faux veteran decided to get in his face. Too bad for him somebody recorded it.

Not really. The point is his mommy and daddy are pimping junior out.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

Justice? LOL. Sure.
Yes, if an adult came up to my minor child, got in his face and tried to intimidate him, I'd be looking for justice. I think when the truth is told, the haters are disappointed that the kid didn't take a swing at the faux adult.

The kid acted like an ass. He deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future. If his parents were smart, they would love their kid and stop trying to cash in on him.
Lol
You do realize that toothless fraud of an Indian activist approached the kids not the other way around you fucking moron

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.
We wouldn’t even know his name if not for republicans using him as a political football.

Maybe he can work for chic fil a
Who put the video on tv, republicans or democrats?

That really is kind of the point, isn't it? No one knew anything about this kid until a faux veteran decided to get in his face. Too bad for him somebody recorded it.

Not really. The point is his mommy and daddy are pimping junior out.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

Justice? LOL. Sure.
Yes, if an adult came up to my minor child, got in his face and tried to intimidate him, I'd be looking for justice. I think when the truth is told, the haters are disappointed that the kid didn't take a swing at the faux adult.

The kid acted like an ass. He deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future. If his parents were smart, they would love their kid and stop trying to cash in on him.
Millions of dollars are coming his way.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

He did nothing wrong. He didn't touch the faux adult, didn't say anything to him, didn't get in his way, nothing. How exactly did he act like an ass?

The smirk.
What is the proper response when a toothless weirdo walks up to you and bangs a drum in your face?

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Frivolous lawsuits. Fort reform!

It's "Tort" you idiot! :slap:

Good luck with that idiota

And YOU are the propagandists. Now run along

Are you a Latin Jew fake lawyer now? Hmmm..

Quite confusing. Oddly enough I never see you post any things like "schmuck".

Hmm, indeed.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

He did nothing wrong. He didn't touch the faux adult, didn't say anything to him, didn't get in his way, nothing. How exactly did he act like an ass?

The smirk.
What is the proper response when a toothless weirdo walks up to you and bangs a drum in your face?

A good ole country ass whoopin,,,

The smirk.

Not when you're a young man and he's really, really old.

The smirk.

Not when you're a young man and he's really, really old.

wheres the fun in that???

He had no reputation to defame, and also most decent people do not sue for the sake of suing and making money.

This kid might be opening a can of worms that school might prefer to stay closed.
Give us an example.
:hhello: I have one! A really big one.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn

The smirk.

1. An expression. You're willing to condemn a minor for an expression that you don't even know is voluntary. A lot of people don't such expressions when on a situation where they're confronted by unstable liberals.
2. He made no attempt to physically do anything to the threatening adult.
3. You're willing to completely ignore what the adult did because of an expression. The adult got in the kid's face. The adult banged his drum and changed directly at the kid. You ignore all that and complain that the kid is an assignment because of an expression. It is a credit to the kid's training that he didn't assault the drummer.

As we all know, Trump supporters crave violence so I’m happy to applaud hat boy on the restraint he’s shown.

If you’ll actually read what I wrote instead of what your imagination is telling you….

His parents are pimping him out. They’ve now sued (if the threads here are to be believed) NBC, WaPo, and CNN for $750M.

I’m criticizing the parents of hat-boy.

You already said he acted like an ass and "deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future."

Don't hand us this bullshit that you're criticizing the parents for the lawsuit. You're criticizing the kid for smiling and saying and doing nothing. Hell, truth be told, you're not even criticizing him for that. You're criticizing and reviling him because he wore a MAGA hat. That's it.

If the Covington boys had not been wearing MAGA hats this whole sordid business would have never happened. The hats triggered the Black Israelites to berate them and call them "crackers" and other insults involving incest and who knows what else. So the boys start doing their school chant to drown out the racist noise coming from the BI guys and this in turn caught Phillip's attention. But Phillips, rather than approach the people actually spouting racist invective, approached the Covington kids because, like the BI guys, he was triggered by the hat and automatically assumed they were the cause of it all.

It all comes down to the hat. The hat triggered you, the BI guys, Phillips and every Trump hater in the country in spite of the fact the boys did and said nothing to cause the incident.

He had no reputation to defame, and also most decent people do not sue for the sake of suing and making money.
who said hes doing it for the sake of doing it???
for weeks the MSM drug him though the mud and lied about what happened,,,

now its time to pay for it,,,

The media lied and ran his name into the ground. They should pay until it hurts and bad and then some on this one.

This kid might be opening a can of worms that school might prefer to stay closed.
Give us an example.
:hhello: I have one! A really big one.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn

Snowflakery!

hqdefault.jpg

He would be unknown if he hadn't sued, but no the parents and the boy want to keep him in the spotlight. Good parents would of said, what the hell were you thinking, you should of got out of his way. That is what decent parents do.
Not use to kid to get money.

He would be unknown if he hadn't sued, but no the parents and the boy want to keep him in the spotlight. Good parents would of said, what the hell were you thinking, you should of got out of his way. That is what decent parents do.
Not use to kid to get money.
how could he get out of the way if he was the destination???

and if so what kind of adult walks through people instead of walking around???

sorry dingbat your opinion is deranged,,,

Forum List

Back