Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

The kid acted like an ass. He deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future. If his parents were smart, they would love their kid and stop trying to cash in on him.

He did nothing wrong. He didn't touch the faux adult, didn't say anything to him, didn't get in his way, nothing. How exactly did he act like an ass?

The smirk.

1. An expression. You're willing to condemn a minor for an expression that you don't even know is voluntary. A lot of people don't such expressions when on a situation where they're confronted by unstable liberals.
2. He made no attempt to physically do anything to the threatening adult.
3. You're willing to completely ignore what the adult did because of an expression. The adult got in the kid's face. The adult banged his drum and changed directly at the kid. You ignore all that and complain that the kid is an assignment because of an expression. It is a credit to the kid's training that he didn't assault the drummer.

As we all know, Trump supporters crave violence so I’m happy to applaud hat boy on the restraint he’s shown.

If you’ll actually read what I wrote instead of what your imagination is telling you….

His parents are pimping him out. They’ve now sued (if the threads here are to be believed) NBC, WaPo, and CNN for $750M.

I’m criticizing the parents of hat-boy.

The Libs heard the fake news and already have rallied to try and prevent Nicky from being admitted to college or being hired. Those are REAL damages created by the fake media reports. This is a legit lawsuit, and if I were advising Jeff Bezos I'd cut a check and be done with it.

We did? I must have missed the memo.

He had no reputation to defame, and also most decent people do not sue for the sake of suing and making money.

The media lied and ran his name into the ground. They should pay until it hurts and bad and then some on this one.

This kid might be opening a can of worms that school might prefer to stay closed.
Give us an example.
:hhello: I have one! A really big one.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn

Snowflakery!

hqdefault.jpg

Fun fact: That guy ^^ is Russian.

Below is a longer video that gives a wider and more accurate picture of what went on that day.

He's still a smirking little Catholic Bastard.

Yup, that's about what I expected from you. In the end, all you have is your hatred of Catholics.

$8000 bucks a year, and they can't teach him any fucking manners.

They did teach him manners. They taught him to stand and say and do nothing when someone beats their little drum in your face unprovoked.

Someone should have taught Phillips to mind his own fucking business. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to approach the Covington boys. The Black Israelites were the ones shouting ethnic slurs and other insults all day. The only reason Phillips approached them was because of their MAGA hats, that's it.

According to the most credible storyline the reason he approached where he did was to defuse a confrontation.

Matter of fact that came out right then at the time. Cute victim fantasy but you can't read "MAGA" from that distance.
by banging a drum in his face??? YEAH RIGHT!!!

He had no reputation to defame, and also most decent people do not sue for the sake of suing and making money.

The media lied and ran his name into the ground. They should pay until it hurts and bad and then some on this one.

This kid might be opening a can of worms that school might prefer to stay closed.
Give us an example.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn

Snowflakery!

hqdefault.jpg

This I did not know. Before my time, 'nomsayin'?

He did act like an ass. Teenagers do that.

I'm not conceding this , but assume its true.

Why should the boy's life be ruined?

Ask his parents…they’re the ones ruining it by keeping this story going. And now, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, RT, and every other 24/7 news channel will be re-showing the display of him acting like an ass.

I’ve challenged people on this thread. TTBOMK nobody has said otherwise….did you even remember this kid’s name? The OP had to put a descriptor in the title.

Whatever money they can chisel out of CNN, NBC, WaPO is not worth the scorn they are brining on hat boy.

They’ve sued for $750M so far…. Does that seem a wee bit excessive to you?

Sue for that much, settle for 1% of it.

Again, a/k/a "extortion".

Unless of course there is evidence.

The kid acted like an ass. He deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future. If his parents were smart, they would love their kid and stop trying to cash in on him.

He did nothing wrong. He didn't touch the faux adult, didn't say anything to him, didn't get in his way, nothing. How exactly did he act like an ass?

The smirk.

1. An expression. You're willing to condemn a minor for an expression that you don't even know is voluntary. A lot of people don't such expressions when on a situation where they're confronted by unstable liberals.
3. You're willing to completely ignore what the adult did because of an expression. The adult got in the kid's face. The adult banged his drum and changed directly at the kid. You ignore all that and complain that the kid is an assignment because of an expression. It is a credit to the kid's training that he didn't assault the drummer.

As we all know, Trump supporters crave violence so I’m happy to applaud hat boy on the restraint he’s shown.

If you’ll actually read what I wrote instead of what your imagination is telling you….

His parents are pimping him out. They’ve now sued (if the threads here are to be believed) NBC, WaPo, and CNN for $750M.

If my kid was held up to national ridicule because of hasty, inaccurate reporting with little apparent effort to correct the record, I'd probably look for some recompense too.

If the kid acted like an ass (which he did)….he deserves nothing. His parents will likely cash in on this out of court and leave hat boy in their wake.

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.
We wouldn’t even know his name if not for republicans using him as a political football.

Maybe he can work for chic fil a
Who put the video on tv, republicans or democrats?

First time I've ever heard that you need a political party to upload a video. Does this mean I have to take my YouTube uploads down?

Ya learn so much in this jernt. You needed a political party to own slaves, even though parties didn't exist. You need a political party to post here, to go buy a sandwich, to do anything at all. Live in the bubble of Dichotomy.....

Give us an example.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn

Snowflakery!

hqdefault.jpg

This I did not know. Before my time, 'nomsayin'?

Wiki knows all.

That's why you always heard Lucy going "ah WIckee you're wonderful"

Ask his parents…they’re the ones ruining it by keeping this story going. And now, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, RT, and every other 24/7 news channel will be re-showing the display of him acting like an ass.

I’ve challenged people on this thread. TTBOMK nobody has said otherwise….did you even remember this kid’s name? The OP had to put a descriptor in the title.

Whatever money they can chisel out of CNN, NBC, WaPO is not worth the scorn they are brining on hat boy.

Their goal all along; monetizing the misery of their child.

Below is a longer video that gives a wider and more accurate picture of what went on that day.

Yup, that's about what I expected from you. In the end, all you have is your hatred of Catholics.

They did teach him manners. They taught him to stand and say and do nothing when someone beats their little drum in your face unprovoked.

Someone should have taught Phillips to mind his own fucking business. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to approach the Covington boys. The Black Israelites were the ones shouting ethnic slurs and other insults all day. The only reason Phillips approached them was because of their MAGA hats, that's it.

According to the most credible storyline the reason he approached where he did was to defuse a confrontation.

Matter of fact that came out right then at the time. Cute victim fantasy but you can't read "MAGA" from that distance.

Was there any interaction between Covington and BHI after that point?

There you go, don't you.

Dood. Your own video laid all this out yesterday.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.
We wouldn’t even know his name if not for republicans using him as a political football.

First time I've ever heard that you need a political party to upload a video. Does this mean I have to take my YouTube uploads down?

Ya learn so much in this jernt. You needed a political party to own slaves, even though parties didn't exist. You need a political party to post here, to go buy a sandwich, to do anything at all. Live in the bubble of Dichotomy.....
You’re not playing stupid. It’s not an act.

Was there any interaction between Covington and BHI after that point?

There you go, don't you.

Dood. Your own video laid all this out yesterday.
there wasnt any before,,,,

Not really. The point is his mommy and daddy are pimping junior out.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

Justice? LOL. Sure.
Yes, if an adult came up to my minor child, got in his face and tried to intimidate him, I'd be looking for justice. I think when the truth is told, the haters are disappointed that the kid didn't take a swing at the faux adult.

Millions of dollars are coming his way.

At least his Parent’s way.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

Justice? LOL. Sure.
Yes, if an adult came up to my minor child, got in his face and tried to intimidate him, I'd be looking for justice. I think when the truth is told, the haters are disappointed that the kid didn't take a swing at the faux adult.

actually it will be his money under the care of his parents until hes 18,,,and I'm willing to bet this wont end before then, so it will be his money,,,,

The smirk.

You already said he acted like an ass and "deserves whatever scorn comes his way in the future."

Don't hand us this bullshit that you're criticizing the parents for the lawsuit. You're criticizing the kid for smiling and saying and doing nothing. Hell, truth be told, you're not even criticizing him for that. You're criticizing and reviling him because he wore a MAGA hat. That's it.

If the Covington boys had not been wearing MAGA hats this whole sordid business would have never happened. The hats triggered the Black Israelites to berate them and call them "crackers" and other insults involving incest and who knows what else. So the boys start doing their school chant to drown out the racist noise coming from the BI guys and this in turn caught Phillip's attention. But Phillips, rather than approach the people actually spouting racist invective, approached the Covington kids because, like the BI guys, he was triggered by the hat and automatically assumed they were the cause of it all.

It all comes down to the hat. The hat triggered you, the BI guys, Phillips and every Trump hater in the country in spite of the fact the boys did and said nothing to cause the incident.

There’s some truth to that. He does deserve whatever scorn comes his way….he acted like an ass. His parents should not be pimping him out for profit.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

actually it will be his money under the care of his parents until hes 18,,,and I'm willing to bet this wont end before then, so it will be his money,,,,

We shall see. I’m seeing him wanting emancipation from mama and papa hat boy.

We shall see. I’m seeing him wanting emancipation from mama and papa hat boy.
wont need to,,,he will be 18 very soon

Their goal all along; monetizing the misery of their child.

I do enjoy your confidence in your mind reading capabilities.

Too bad he is a nobody.

You’re not playing stupid. It’s not an act.

I'm mocking the post I quoted. The one that thinks you need a political party to "put a video on tv [sic]"

It's sitting right there in the quoted post itself. Here, I'll make it bold so even you can find it.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

And Mitch McConnell's PR team's way.

Forum List

Back