Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Hey, some wags here want to cram a drum up an Indian's ass when he did nothing wrong sooooo....

----- I'll let you go ahead and catch up to those posts.

I'm not talking about them I am talking about your condoning beating the kid. Stop pivoting and trying to blame others for what YOU said.

You haven't QUOTED anything I said. Stop editing quotes and maybe you'll figure that out.

You are correct...My bad.......Penelope said that. I'll see if I can delete the post.

It's a deal. I deleted mine as well. :beer:

if you jump to about 1;00 mark you will see the indian lie through his tooth

Okay, went to 1:00. He's saying the Black Hebrew Israelites reminded him of the Westboro Batshit Church.

----------------------------------------------- and??

and youre a self inflicted ignorant dumbass,,,

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly don't know what kind of a pathetic non-life you must have to think anybody is going to sit here and watch two hours of video.

Here, I'll give ya one and I'll cue you right to the spot. It'll take ten seconds.

Go to 2:21 and you hear a voice say something about "what's going on?". I woman in the crowd says "you guys are acting like a mob, that's what's going on. Fucking mob mentality. (Camera pans to her on the right) -- that's awesome, you guys are what? Sixteen? How old are you?" then she rolls her eyes.

Well, good luck lying fuck.

Ah you Communists, attack children then claim YOU are the victim...

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Sandmann's attempts at suing anyone & everyone associated with his degenerate hostile exhibit of citizenship on the steps of The Lincoln Memorial are just a precursor to Sandmann suing the Catholic diocese, where he has attended school for years, for child abuse & for child rape. You gotta start small & build your way up to the big leagues ...........

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

If I were NBC I'd offer a check for $0.00. And I'd make it billboard-sized for a big publicity splash as a lesson to those who try to use the legal system as a blunt instrument.

Unless somebody can show me any kind of documentation anywhere of anything material to such a case. Otherwise, look forward to dismissal and sanctions.

I'm not familiar with liable cases other than the make-believe I've seen on TV. By "material to such a case" is that relating to the high schooler needing to show fiscal damages he suffered because of what the media reported? That's another thing that would make the case interesting to be a jurist on. We not only have the 2 opposing sides but also any judges' explanation of the law.

Nope, I'm referring to any evidence of the media making such defamation --- in this case I believe it's NBC. I invited anyone to show any news media (alphabets, CNN, Washington Post, whoever) libeling Smirk-boi. And no one has been able to come up with anything. No video, no newspaper story, no link, no screenshot, no nothing. Until someone does so this is a self-feeding mythology. And that matters. In a court of law oh HELL yeah that matters.

The story at the time was that there was a viral video going around showing a kid standing and smirking at an Indian. And that's true. And that's it.
No one has bothered to provide the avalanche of left wing sources making it look like Nick was the bad guy because, we all know what happened. They used an edited clip to make it look like Sandmann was fucking with a poor old indian. They are going to lose MILLIONS!

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

If I were NBC I'd offer a check for $0.00. And I'd make it billboard-sized for a big publicity splash as a lesson to those who try to use the legal system as a blunt instrument.

Unless somebody can show me any kind of documentation anywhere of anything material to such a case. Otherwise, look forward to dismissal and sanctions.

I'm not familiar with liable cases other than the make-believe I've seen on TV. By "material to such a case" is that relating to the high schooler needing to show fiscal damages he suffered because of what the media reported? That's another thing that would make the case interesting to be a jurist on. We not only have the 2 opposing sides but also any judges' explanation of the law.

Nope, I'm referring to any evidence of the media making such defamation --- in this case I believe it's NBC. I invited anyone to show any news media (alphabets, CNN, Washington Post, whoever) libeling Smirk-boi. And no one has been able to come up with anything. No video, no newspaper story, no link, no screenshot, no nothing. Until someone does so this is a self-feeding mythology. And that matters. In a court of law oh HELL yeah that matters.

The story at the time was that there was a viral video going around showing a kid standing and smirking at an Indian. And that's true. And that's it.
No one has bothered to provide the avalanche of left wing sources making it look like Nick was the bad guy because, we all know what happened. They used an edited clip to make it look like Sandmann was fucking with a poor old indian. They are going to lose MILLIONS!

Mmmm apparently not because you can't go waddling into court with "everybody knows". You need something tangible, quantifiable, something that can be read.

You don't need an "avalanche". All you need is "one".

Mmmm apparently not because you can't go waddling into court with "everybody knows". You need something tangible, quantifiable, something that can be read.

You don't need an "avalanche". All you need is "one".

Wow, what a fucking clown you are Sluggo.

A liar and disreputable pile of shit.

{
The Catholic students were on a field trip to Washington, D.C., attending a March for Life Event. While virtually every mainstream media outlet aired only a brief snippet of video and blasted the 16-year-old Sandmann for “disrespecting” 64-year-old Native American elder Nathan Phillips by “smirking” at him and blocking his path, extended video of the incident posted online quickly told a far different story. A group of Black Hebrew Israelites can be seen and heard for several minutes, shouting profanities, anti- Catholic, homophobic, and racial slurs, first at the Native Americans and then with even greater fervor at the high school kids from Kentucky.

The kids never responded with anything more than their school spirit chants, and they asked the permission of their chaperones before doing that. The footage also shows that Phillips and the Native Americans approached the high school kids, and their path was never blocked. Phillips focused in on Sandmann, and kept beating his drum until he was only a few inches from the youngster’s face. If anyone was doing the intimidating, it was Phillips.

Initially, Phillips was converted into a saintly figure in the media. He claimed to be a Vietnam veteran, but this was subsequently disproved. It was also discovered that Phillips had recently tried to disrupt a Catholic mass, and has a history of social activism.

Press accounts and celebrity tweets concentrated on the fact that some of the students, including Sandmann, were wearing “Make America Great Again” hats. Most shocking was the fact that Covington High School officials immediately condemned their own students, and Catholic Bishop John Stowe of the Diocese of Lexington wrote an op-ed in the Lexington Herald-Leader in which he criticized the Catholic students.}

Slandered Kentucky Students Fight Back

I'm going to keep kicking your ass sluggo, because you're a pile of shit attacking children.

Cowardly little fucking commie.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.

Who will hopefully teach the press a nice lesson. The press has a responsibility to report the news not make up stories that can harm people.

What did the press "make up"?

Does anyone have a responsibility to not make up stories about the press making up stories?

The lawsuit will lay it all out and when it is done, we will see won’t we?

If there were actually anything to it we would have already seen it by now, wouldn't we.

A defamation suit means somebody has been defamed in the public mind. And that's us. Whelp, I put out a challenge back when the incident happened three and a half months ago for anyone anywhere to show any evidence from the defendants. And to this moment no one has come up with a single one. Nothing. Literally zero.

Not gonna be real easy to make a case when no one can find any evidence. Oh and don't bother looking in the complaint document. We did that when it first came up. Still nothing.

What y'all have got to understand is there are attorneys (and Mitch McConnell's PR people) who will bring a suit just for publicity splash. That's what this is. It's not for a courtroom.

And as far as "we will see won't we", what did we see when Sean Spicer pulled the same publicity shit last summer? Again -------------- nothing.

Ok then nothing, or something. :dunno:

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.

Too bad the faux veteran gave them a golden opportunity.

Seriously…did you even remember hat boy’s name before this thread?

That really is kind of the point, isn't it? No one knew anything about this kid until a faux veteran decided to get in his face. Too bad for him somebody recorded it.

Not really. The point is his mommy and daddy are pimping junior out.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

step aside from what???

he was there to confront him and not walk past him
A man banging a cerimonial drum
The kid chose to hold his ground and was criticized for it
so he wasnt a pussy,,,good for him,,
if it were me I would have shoved that drum up his ass,,,
Why?
Because when a douchebag starts banging a drum right in your face, you should always smack the living shit out of him. Being a douchebag his whole life is how he lost all those teeth.
He is not a douchebag
He is a man celebrating his culture

Blocking his path is the act of a douchebag

Which is not what happened. Getting in the face of a minor who is doing nothing is the act of a douchebag.

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.

Too bad the faux veteran gave them a golden opportunity.

Seriously…did you even remember hat boy’s name before this thread?

That really is kind of the point, isn't it? No one knew anything about this kid until a faux veteran decided to get in his face. Too bad for him somebody recorded it.

Not really. The point is his mommy and daddy are pimping junior out.

And they wouldn't have the opportunity to seek justice had the faux adult not harassed their child.

Justice? LOL. Sure.

What do you mean? the first video clearly shows clips from NBC, CNN and msnbc.... in the CNN one the kids are referred to as a mob, on MSNBC they were pulling the race card on the kids, ..and those were just very short clips.
sorry... i cant find every news report made by CNN, MSNBC, NBC... i dont have the time, and its not all kept handy to find on the internet... not everything is.
They describe what they see on the available video

There were more complete videos available at the time, if the Media would have looked for them. And the fact that these were minor children as well as non public figures, that gave them more responsibility to do exactly that. I don't know what 12 angry men in Kentucky will say, but if I were Bezos, I'd cut a check and offer a couple hundred million to see this go away. Better that than have jury give a $50 Billion judgment.

Once AGAIN no jury is going to award Defamation damages on the basis of literally nothing.

"More complete videos" is irrelevant. The viral video was not about Black Hebrew Israelites. The viral video was not about Indians. The viral video was about a kid smirking in a severely limited personal space. PERIOD, FULL STOP.

All this bullshit ''waddabout this" and "waddabout that" is just that ----- bullshit trying to take the spotlight off the smirking kid. It's not selling and it never did.
Lol
Actually Nathan Philips approached that kid and...by the way that’s not even his real name you fucking retard

Actually I didn't even bring up his name, and actually Philips walked between the kids --- who were moving toward the Black Hebrew Israelites --- and the BLIs, in order to get between them and defuse what could have become an ugly situation.

Which he did.

Way back in post 144 "progressive hunter" posted a video that lays out the whole timeline.

Here it is.

First of all, the Covington boys did not move towards the BLI guys. About five or six of them walked over to better hear what the BLI guys were saying and then went back to their own group after a couple of minutes. Secondly, Phillips directly approached the Covington boys. Thirdly, If Phillips was going to approach anyone to defuse the situation he should have approached the BLI guys. They were the ones berating and insulting people the entire day.

Below is a longer video that gives a wider and more accurate picture of what went on that day.

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

For what, specifically, for what? Your beloved far left media are going to get their behinds handed to them on a silver platter.

everyone would have forgotten who he was by now if he wasn't bringing up these lawsuits.

Someone needs to explain to his lawyers how the Libel Laws work.

The story has to be untrue and the people repeating had to have known it was untrue when they said it.

"NBC let me get on the air and make a fool out of myself" isn't actionable.

For what, specifically, for what? Your beloved far left media are going to get their behinds handed to them on a silver platter.

Not really.

He doesn't have case. The best he can hope for is that these media companies give his lawyer a settlement (He'll see very little of the money" because that's cheaper than litigating. Then he'll be employment poison for the rest of his life because no one wants to hire a sue-happy person.

Too bad he is a nobody.
We wouldn’t even know his name if not for republicans using him as a political football.

Maybe he can work for chic fil a

theyre still crying over a nobody who did nothing wrong
A nobody that was made a household name by lefttards screaming racism where there was none ?
thank god the Black IZ were there to defend homosexuality and diversity and put the white racist in their place :20:

demonized for an agenda
the left even carried on and tried to demonizing the whole school when they painted themselves for blackout games....
they're angry at the kid again ....for no reason
A KID who did absolutely nothing wrong
funny how NOW they wanna make him go away

leftards have anger issues
I blame white leftarded people

the courts will decide..and another court after the useful idiots masters appeal to a lose:04:

what is it like to be unhinged and angry over frivolous bullshit your masters feed you ?

OH wait im sorry youre credible masters mouth breathers at corporate MSM:auiqs.jpg:

serfs

th

again,,,thats what the law suit is for,,,,

and what do you have to say they did nothing wrong???

I don't have the burden of proof. You do. That's why I put out this challenge, umpteen weeks ago.

And you can't do it. Nobody seems to be able to, given three and a half months to find ---- anything.

So again -------- case closed.
only in your mind,,,

Oh no no no, in Reality. Go ahead, try to find some evidence. Be the first.

Then, let's say you do find something ---- you can essplain how, if such evidence was so defamatory, it took three and a half months to ferret it out.
who said it took 3.5 months to find???

Again, good point. If it takes you another month to dig something up it'll be FOUR and a half months.

Gotta understand, the longer this goes on trying to scrape something off the bottom of some barrel, the harder it is to make the case that whatever you did find, had an effect. You know, if it was that obscure. If there were actual documentable evidence of defamation ---------- everybody would already know about it. It would be at one's fingertips.

But first things first, you have to find SOMETHING. We just happen to be, right now, at the three-and-a-half month mark of utter failure to find anything. There's no reason to suspect that can't continue indefinitely. :thup:
we spent 2 years on RUSSIA and were told nothing was there yet now the left is screaming cause they must have *something*.

so - utter failures to find something doesn't seem to matter to the left is it's not what they want.

Forum List

Back