Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

nathan-phillips-trollasaurusr-x-native-american-stolen-valor-frauds-senators-richard-40704953.png

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

I'm loving it....

Stick it up the lying libtarded medias ass........

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump has drove the TARDS nuts with their Butt Hurt for him....

The Dumb Ass Tards get caught in every trap they lay.

Are we having fun or what?

if you jump to about 1;00 mark you will see the indian lie through his tooth

Okay, went to 1:00. He's saying the Black Hebrew Israelites reminded him of the Westboro Batshit Church.

----------------------------------------------- and??

and youre a self inflicted ignorant dumbass,,,

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly don't know what kind of a pathetic non-life you must have to think anybody is going to sit here and watch two hours of video.

Here, I'll give ya one and I'll cue you right to the spot. It'll take ten seconds.

Go to 2:21 and you hear a voice say something about "what's going on?". I woman in the crowd says "you guys are acting like a mob, that's what's going on. Fucking mob mentality. (Camera pans to her on the right) -- that's awesome, you guys are what? Sixteen? How old are you?" then she rolls her eyes.

Lol
You can see clearly in the video that toothless fraud walks up to that kid, not the other way around. The kids did the right thing....
And you do realize that’s not even his real name because he’s a fucking fraud and has lived off stolen valor...

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.

Who will hopefully teach the press a nice lesson. The press has a responsibility to report the news not make up stories that can harm people.

What did the press "make up"?

Does anyone have a responsibility to not make up stories about the press making up stories?

The lawsuit will lay it all out and when it is done, we will see won’t we?

If there were actually anything to it we would have already seen it by now, wouldn't we.

A defamation suit means somebody has been defamed in the public mind. And that's us. Whelp, I put out a challenge back when the incident happened three and a half months ago for anyone anywhere to show any evidence from the defendants. And to this moment no one has come up with a single one. Nothing. Literally zero.

Not gonna be real easy to make a case when no one can find any evidence. Oh and don't bother looking in the complaint document. We did that when it first came up. Still nothing.

What y'all have got to understand is there are attorneys (and Mitch McConnell's PR people) who will bring a suit just for publicity splash. That's what this is. It's not for a courtroom.

And as far as "we will see won't we", what did we see when Sean Spicer pulled the same publicity shit last summer? Again -------------- nothing.

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

If I were NBC I'd offer a check for $0.00. And I'd make it billboard-sized for a big publicity splash as a lesson to those who try to use the legal system as a blunt instrument.

Unless somebody can show me any kind of documentation anywhere of anything material to such a case. Otherwise, look forward to dismissal and sanctions.

I'm not familiar with liable cases other than the make-believe I've seen on TV. By "material to such a case" is that relating to the high schooler needing to show fiscal damages he suffered because of what the media reported? That's another thing that would make the case interesting to be a jurist on. We not only have the 2 opposing sides but also any judges' explanation of the law.

Too bad he is a nobody.
ROFLMFAO

Yeah, right...

Like, I'm sure he's on a message board, somewhere,
posting about you

Practice safe sex...go screw yourself

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

If I were NBC I'd offer a check for $0.00. And I'd make it billboard-sized for a big publicity splash as a lesson to those who try to use the legal system as a blunt instrument.

Unless somebody can show me any kind of documentation anywhere of anything material to such a case. Otherwise, look forward to dismissal and sanctions.

I'm not familiar with liable cases other than the make-believe I've seen on TV. By "material to such a case" is that relating to the high schooler needing to show fiscal damages he suffered because of what the media reported? That's another thing that would make the case interesting to be a jurist on. We not only have the 2 opposing sides but also any judges' explanation of the law.

Nope, I'm referring to any evidence of the media making such defamation --- in this case I believe it's NBC. I invited anyone to show any news media (alphabets, CNN, Washington Post, whoever) libeling Smirk-boi. And no one has been able to come up with anything. No video, no newspaper story, no link, no screenshot, no nothing. Until someone does so this is a self-feeding mythology. And that matters. In a court of law oh HELL yeah that matters.

The story at the time was that there was a viral video going around showing a kid standing and smirking at an Indian. And that's true. And that's it.

Because when a douchebag starts banging a drum right in your face, you should always smack the living shit out of him. Being a douchebag his whole life is how he lost all those teeth.
He is not a douchebag
He is a man celebrating his culture

Blocking his path is the act of a douchebag
but his destination was the kid,,,so his path had ended,,,
It was?
I imagine the kid can prove that in court
well he does have the video evidence to back it up,,,
How does he know what the mans destination was
He ended up in front of a smirking kid who refused to move
Unless youre a douchebag, you go around someone who is just standing there. Demanding that they move for you is ridiculous and you sound stupid for even making that weak argument. Youre dumb.

Nope, I'm referring to any evidence of the media making such defamation --- in this case I believe it's NBC. I invited anyone to show any news media (alphabets, CNN, Washington Post, whoever) libeling Smirk-boi. And no one has been able to come up with anything. No video, no newspaper story, no link, no screenshot, no nothing. Until someone does so this is a self-feeding mythology. And that matters. In a court of law oh HELL yeah that matters.

The story at the time was that there was a viral video going around showing a kid standing and smirking at an Indian. And that's true. And that's it.

What you think you see is not 'truth' Mr. Pogo

What you think you see is not 'truth' Mr. Pogo

Then show me differently.

You're in luck. After three and a half months that question is still open. Be the first.

This could bankrupt the lying ass Mother Fluckers....

Nobody but the Dumbest Tards watch msnbctard anyhow.

And the Tards that do watch it don’t have any money to buy anything...

They want everything for free.

The cooking channel probably has better ratings....

Most of the SUCKERS have figured out they were

played for fools with the Trump and Russia collusion delusion.

FOX , along with Rush and all the rest in the RIGHT WING

Media had it RIGHT all along.....

Just think about that Tards...

You and your media have been proven full of SHIT for the thousandth time.....

Tic Toc Mother Fluckers.....

Drop the mic.... :fu:

Hey, some wags here want to cram a drum up an Indian's ass when he did nothing wrong sooooo....

----- I'll let you go ahead and catch up to those posts.

I'm not talking about them I am talking about your condoning beating the kid. Stop pivoting and trying to blame others for what YOU said.

You haven't QUOTED anything I said. Stop editing quotes and maybe you'll figure that out.

You are correct...My bad.......Penelope said that. I'll see if I can delete the post.

Forum List

Back