Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

and youre a self inflicted ignorant dumbass,,,

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

impression my ass,,,its a flat out lie,,,,

no go bugger off ,,,youre starting to bore me

You're digging your own hole here Boob.

So I'll ask you again, and quit running away ----- how can relating one's impressions be a "lie"?

Did you even WATCH your own video??

The time mark to which you sent me has Philips recounting that his impressions of the Black Hebrew Israelites were that they were akin to the Westboro Batshit Church. And I quote, "that's what these guys reminded me of --- different perspective but still the same line of rhetoric".

This is YOUR OWN VIDEO at YOUR OWN QUOTED TIME MARK. K?

Can you prove that they did NOT remind him of that, that those were NOT his impressions?

What's your point here?
Hell, even off the top of my head i remember he said the kids "surrounded" him, when in reality he walked right into the middle of them because hes THAT guy. He also lied about the kids chanting "build that wall".

Here are several more lies... Nathan Phillips: The Lies So Far

Read your own link and compare with the video posted above. They agree with each other.

Oooooooooopsie.

That toothless douchebag is going to get sued for defamation.

---- on the basis of............?

Exactly. And you can't sue for "___________".
True, you cant get sued for defamation unless you lie about someone, which is why Nathan is being sued. You cant make up lies to defame people.

so he wasnt a pussy,,,good for him,,
if it were me I would have shoved that drum up his ass,,,
Why?
Because when a douchebag starts banging a drum right in your face, you should always smack the living shit out of him. Being a douchebag his whole life is how he lost all those teeth.
He is not a douchebag
He is a man celebrating his culture

Blocking his path is the act of a douchebag
but his destination was the kid,,,so his path had ended,,,
It was?
I imagine the kid can prove that in court
Yes, i imagine that will be quite easy to prove, given all the cell phone footage of the incident.

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

If I were NBC I'd offer a check for $0.00. And I'd make it billboard-sized for a big publicity splash as a lesson to those who try to use the legal system as a blunt instrument.

Unless somebody can show me any kind of documentation anywhere of anything material to such a case. Otherwise, look forward to dismissal and sanctions.
The check NBC writes will have A LOT more zeros than that! :laugh:

I can see this kid winning.

Think you spelled "whining" wrong there Evelyn Wood.
There’s a reason why you keep losing..... just saying.

There's a reason you have yet to come up with a shred of evidence of "defamation".

I think you can guess what it is.

But I don't think you can admit to it.
It’ll be interesting to see how you spin things when Trump wins again in 2020.

:)

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

impression my ass,,,its a flat out lie,,,,

no go bugger off ,,,youre starting to bore me

You're digging your own hole here Boob.

So I'll ask you again, and quit running away ----- how can relating one's impressions be a "lie"?

Did you even WATCH your own video??

The time mark to which you sent me has Philips recounting that his impressions of the Black Hebrew Israelites were that they were akin to the Westboro Batshit Church. And I quote, "that's what these guys reminded me of --- different perspective but still the same line of rhetoric".

This is YOUR OWN VIDEO at YOUR OWN QUOTED TIME MARK. K?

Can you prove that they did NOT remind him of that, that those were NOT his impressions?

What's your point here?
Hell, even off the top of my head i remember he said the kids "surrounded" him, when in reality he walked right into the middle of them because hes THAT guy. He also lied about the kids chanting "build that wall".

Here are several more lies... Nathan Phillips: The Lies So Far

Read your own link and compare with the video posted above. They agree with each other.

Oooooooooopsie.

That toothless douchebag is going to get sued for defamation.

---- on the basis of............?

Exactly. And you can't sue for "___________".
True, you cant get sued for defamation unless you lie about someone, which is why Nathan is being sued. You cant make up lies to defame people.

Zackly. That's why I asked where the lies were. And as expected, got nothing.

I don't really care what your hair-on-fire blog claims to have "discovered" about his military service record. None of that is relevant. As for what actually is relevant --- it all checked out. This is why you should always read your own links before you post them.

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

If I were NBC I'd offer a check for $0.00. And I'd make it billboard-sized for a big publicity splash as a lesson to those who try to use the legal system as a blunt instrument.

Unless somebody can show me any kind of documentation anywhere of anything material to such a case. Otherwise, look forward to dismissal and sanctions.
The check NBC writes will have A LOT more zeros than that! :laugh:

Okay. Make it a check for $000,000,000.00.000000. Plenty of room for it on a stage check.

There's a reason you have yet to come up with a shred of evidence of "defamation".

It'll be interesting to see how you jump up to create an "I was wrong" thread when no suit happens. Just like Sean Spicer.

Oh, and you owe me a nickel for Pogo's Law.

It'll be interesting to see how you jump up to create an "I was wrong" thread when no suit happens. Just like Sean Spicer.

You can join deanrd on my short list of idiots.

While I can excuse many here for occasionally saying stupid stuff, you and derp insist on proving yourselves as being idiots.

You can join deanrd on my short list of idiots.

While I can excuse many here for occasionally saying stupid stuff, you and derp insist on proving yourselves as being idiots.

And you can join the obedient parrots who don't have the stones to admit they have no evidence, and therefore no point.

Seeya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

50605852_2186751244934409_261187114572447744_n.jpg

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

So you are into beating children even when they did nothing wrong? That's pretty twisted.

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Too bad he is a nobody.
Lol
Well, he absolutely did nothing wrong you fucking moron

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.
Lol
Did you watch the whole video? obviously you did not, so shut the fuck up you fucking retard

So you are into beating children even when they did nothing wrong? That's pretty twisted.

Hey, some wags here want to cram a drum up an Indian's ass when he did nothing wrong sooooo....

----- I'll let you go ahead and catch up to those posts.

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.

Except Mama and Papa have a great case. The media was completely irresponsible and put this kid's life in jeopardy while pushing their false narrative.

As I see it, the kid was irresponsible. He could of moved. Where were the chaperones? Nothing like instigating and the smirk on his face, I'd like to see someone wipe it off.
Lol
He had no reason to move because of that toothless a piece of shit Indian activist nobody...
Oh shut the fuck up you retard

Agreed. How dare that white boy take a trip to Washington and wear the hat of our Nation's President while minding his own business. Doesn't he realize if a minority wants to verbally abuse him for no valid reason he still needs to realize his privilege and STFU.

To protest against abortion. His parents might even of paid for one. He was not minding his own business. They were looking for trouble.
Lol
Need to watch the whole video you fucking retard

How did I ever manage to get the age I am and have never sued anyone and was never sued by anyone.

The kid needs to get over it. He is a punk.
Lol
You’re a politically correct moron, you obviously did not watch the whole video. You do realize that that’s fucked up piece of shit toothless Indian activist is all about stolen valor. So you need to shut the fuck up...

Networks reported on the information they had at the time.

Plaintiff has to prove it was malicious

The whole tape was available at the time, so they should have had more information.

And the fact that Sandmann was not a public figure, and was a minor child at the time, puts more responsibility on the netwerks to check their story first.

What the fuck is there to "check"??

The story was that there was this viral video going around. That was TRUE. It's quantifiably true. You can COUNT it.

Then they showed the video.

Was the video doctored?

NO? Then what's your point?

This has all the "merit" --- and the same motivation ---- as Sean Spicer's bullshit posturing to "sue" the Associated Press for reporting the story of a heckler at a Spicer book signing. That was also TRUE. And also on VIDEO.

That thread is here.

And that suit of course, never happened either.
Lol
Watch the whole video that fucked up Indian activist is the one who approached the kid not the other way around you fucking moron

Forum List

Back