Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

Agreed. How dare that white boy take a trip to Washington and wear the hat of our Nation's President while minding his own business. Doesn't he realize if a minority wants to verbally abuse him for no valid reason he still needs to realize his privilege and STFU.

To protest against abortion. His parents might even of paid for one. He was not minding his own business. They were looking for trouble.

Evidence?

Now THAT's funny. I've been inviting Evidence for three and a half months. Got zippity.

The blade cuts both ways, didn't it? If you're going to say something about someone, you should be ready and able to back it up.

Exactly. Hence the "evidence" question.

step aside from what???

he was there to confront him and not walk past him
A man banging a cerimonial drum
The kid chose to hold his ground and was criticized for it
so he wasnt a pussy,,,good for him,,
if it were me I would have shoved that drum up his ass,,,
Why?
Because when a douchebag starts banging a drum right in your face, you should always smack the living shit out of him. Being a douchebag his whole life is how he lost all those teeth.
He is not a douchebag
He is a man celebrating his culture

Blocking his path is the act of a douchebag
If his culture consists of uninspired music with terrible singing, his culture is fucking lame. Also, he wasnt blocked by anyone, which is why Nick is going to be a mega millionaire while toothless wonder will be couch surfing. :laugh:

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Too bad he is a nobody.

That they tried to make into a villain.
Attacking innocent children’s is the Lefts forte.

Okay, went to 1:00. He's saying the Black Hebrew Israelites reminded him of the Westboro Batshit Church.

----------------------------------------------- and??

and youre a self inflicted ignorant dumbass,,,

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

impression my ass,,,its a flat out lie,,,,

no go bugger off ,,,youre starting to bore me

You're digging your own hole here Boob.

So I'll ask you again, and quit running away ----- how can relating one's impressions be a "lie"?

Did you even WATCH your own video??

The time mark to which you sent me has Philips recounting that his impressions of the Black Hebrew Israelites were that they were akin to the Westboro Batshit Church. And I quote, "that's what these guys reminded me of --- different perspective but still the same line of rhetoric".

This is YOUR OWN VIDEO at YOUR OWN QUOTED TIME MARK. K?

Can you prove that they did NOT remind him of that, that those were NOT his impressions?

What's your point here?
Hell, even off the top of my head i remember he said the kids "surrounded" him, when in reality he walked right into the middle of them because hes THAT guy. He also lied about the kids chanting "build that wall".

Here are several more lies... Nathan Phillips: The Lies So Far

Read your own link and compare with the video posted above. They agree with each other.

Oooooooooopsie.

That toothless douchebag is going to get sued for defamation.

---- on the basis of............?

Exactly. And you can't sue for "___________".

Last edited:
He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.
If he truly is a nobody, why was every shot known to man thrown at him to begin with? Why did those who are being sued by him feel so threatened by him in the first place? Maybe if they had stayed out of his business, there wouldn't have been a reason for him to be getting into their business.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the boy clean house.
In 2035 that nobody billionaire will be buying CNN.

Why?
Because when a douchebag starts banging a drum right in your face, you should always smack the living shit out of him. Being a douchebag his whole life is how he lost all those teeth.
He is not a douchebag

but his destination was the kid,,,so his path had ended,,,
It was?
I imagine the kid can prove that in court

Why?
He is not a douchebag

If his culture consists of uninspired music with terrible singing, his culture is fucking lame. Also, he wasnt blocked by anyone, which is why Nick is going to be a mega millionaire while toothless wonder will be couch surfing. :laugh:
He was blocked by a smirking jerk

Why?
He is not a douchebag

but his destination was the kid,,,so his path had ended,,,
It was?
I imagine the kid can prove that in court
well he does have the video evidence to back it up,,,

Why?
He is not a douchebag

no he wasnt,,,

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.

Too bad the faux veteran gave them a golden opportunity.

Seriously…did you even remember hat boy’s name before this thread?

That really is kind of the point, isn't it? No one knew anything about this kid until a faux veteran decided to get in his face. Too bad for him somebody recorded it.

Not really. The point is his mommy and daddy are pimping junior out.
You clearly dont understand what "pimping out" means.

You clearly don't understand what "metaphor" means.

Hes about to become wealthy beyond imagination, and at no point will he have to sell his body for it.

Wanna bet $275 million?

He is not a douchebag

no he wasnt,,,
The Left lie. The kids going to become a billionaire.

Didn't pay any attention to this story and thus have no opinion one way or other. The opportunity to hear each side's position firsthand makes the case interesting enough that I would delight to sit on its jury. If you were Sandmann how much would it take to settle? How about NBC, how much would you be willing to offer, if any? Hope it doesn't end in one of those non-disclosure deals.

If I were NBC I'd offer a check for $0.00. And I'd make it billboard-sized for a big publicity splash as a lesson to those who try to use the legal system as a blunt instrument.

Unless somebody can show me any kind of documentation anywhere of anything material to such a case. Otherwise, look forward to dismissal and sanctions.

I can see this kid winning.

Think you spelled "whining" wrong there Evelyn Wood.
Going to punch children when he wins?

Going to find any evidence? I mean it's only been three and a half months, no rush.

How's that Sean Spicer "lawsuit" working out for ya?
how do you know they didnt have evidence long before filing the law suit???

it would be smart of them to have evidence before filing ,,,

I can see this kid winning.

Think you spelled "whining" wrong there Evelyn Wood.
Going to punch children when he wins?

Going to find any evidence? I mean it's only been three and a half months, no rush.

How's that Sean Spicer "lawsuit" working out for ya?
how do you know they didnt have evidence long before filing the law suit???

it would be smart of them to have evidence before filing ,,,

It would be essential to have that before filing.

That is, if you take such a suit at face value, that its purpose is straightforward --- to win damages for a besmirched reputation.

But that's a dangerous assumption. Because the other possibility is that this is a lot of empty blustering, full of sound and fury signifying nothing, which purpose is to create the opposite impression in the public mind.

Remembering, at this point, that this is all orchestrated by Mitch McConnell's advisor's PR team. HELLO.

Based on the number of wags obediently following it around like a puppy despite nobody being able to cite any evidence at all, that propaganda campaign seems to be working at least on the most gullible.

Ain't gonna fly in a courtroom though.

Again ---- this suit is about public perception. That makes us privy to whatever "evidence" exists. If the subject is defamed in the public mind, then the public knows it and can cite where they got that idea.

Nobody here can do that. In three and a half months.

They got it from somewhere but it wasn't media reporting.

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back