Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

How did I ever manage to get the age I am and have never sued anyone and was never sued by anyone.

The kid needs to get over it. He is a punk.

And the fake adult who caused this whole thing is, what exactly?

Again --- not an answer, is it.

Let's review, since gazing up four lines of text is so much work and shit.

You claimed, and I quote:
"the toothless indian just went on national TV in [sic] made up lies"

I axed you, what are these "lies".

Apparently you have no idea. What a surprise that is.

if you jump to about 1;00 mark you will see the indian lie through his tooth

Okay, went to 1:00. He's saying the Black Hebrew Israelites reminded him of the Westboro Batshit Church.

----------------------------------------------- and??

and youre a self inflicted ignorant dumbass,,,

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

impression my ass,,,its a flat out lie,,,,

no go bugger off ,,,youre starting to bore me

You're digging your own hole here Boob.

So I'll ask you again, and quit running away ----- how can relating one's impressions be a "lie"?

Did you even WATCH your own video??

The time mark to which you sent me has Philips recounting that his impressions of the Black Hebrew Israelites were that they were akin to the Westboro Batshit Church. And I quote, "that's what these guys reminded me of --- different perspective but still the same line of rhetoric".

This is YOUR OWN VIDEO at YOUR OWN QUOTED TIME MARK. K?

Can you prove that they did NOT remind him of that, that those were NOT his impressions?

What's your point here?

if you jump to about 1;00 mark you will see the indian lie through his tooth

Okay, went to 1:00. He's saying the Black Hebrew Israelites reminded him of the Westboro Batshit Church.

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

So I'll ask you again, and quit running away ----- how can relating one's impressions be a "lie"?

The time mark to which you sent me has Philips recounting that his impressions of the Black Hebrew Israelites were that they were akin to the Westboro Batshit Church. And I quote, "that's what these guys reminded me of --- different perspective but still the same line of rhetoric".

Can you prove that they did NOT remind him of that, that those were NOT his impressions?

What's your point here?

because we were talking about the kids not the israelites ,,,[please try to keep up

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

Agreed. How dare that white boy take a trip to Washington and wear the hat of our Nation's President while minding his own business. Doesn't he realize if a minority wants to verbally abuse him for no valid reason he still needs to realize his privilege and STFU.

To protest against abortion. His parents might even of paid for one. He was not minding his own business. They were looking for trouble.

Evidence?

Now THAT's funny. I've been inviting Evidence for three and a half months. Got zippity.

What's your point here?

because we were talking about the kids not the israelites ,,,[please try to keep up

Once AGAIN --- this is the video YOU posted, quoted at the mark YOU pointed out. *AT* that mark, that's what he's talking about.

Were you lying? Or didn't you bother to watch your own video?

You should. It goes a long way to seeing the whole chain of events.

Dx7oDOgWoAEj-Qf

He better hope he is not one of the kids in this picture. And he really better hope he’s not one of those kids in black face.

This kid might be opening a can of worms that school might prefer to stay closed.

What's your point here?

Once AGAIN --- this is the video YOU posted, quoted at the mark YOU pointed out. *AT* that mark, that's what he's talking about.

I was telling you a place to start, and the subject you and I were discussing was the kids,,,

so dont bust my balls if you cant keep up,,,

Then why don't you (FINALLY) tell us all what they are about?

I've got fifteen and a half weeks with no answer but who's counting.
why dont you just read the court documents in the link,,,

As I said I already read them a couple of months back when this grandstanding first oozed up. Apparently they're not getting enough attention so they're waving their arms again.

They cite no evidence. I invited anyone on this board to quote it then too. Got nothing then either.

Sooner or later y'all delusionists are going to have to own up to the fact that the emperor has no clothes. This PR firm is playing y'all like a three-dollar banjo.
as I said ,,,you need to get out of your moms basement and see the world around you

My mother died eight years ago thanks for asking.

What I need, is evidence. And you don't have any. Guess where that leaves you.
if you havent seen it by now its your own fault because its been out there since day one

and just because she died doesnt mean you arent still in her basement,,,

Funny then how I 'haven't seen it by now' yet I've been inviting anyone and everyone to show it SINCE day one.

You'd think something that has "been out there since day one" would be a simple thing to find, to link, to quote.
And yet ----------------- crickets.

Why do you think that is?

Because y'all delusionists, sold a pile of shit that had no evidence behind it, can't admit you got played?

What's your point here?

I was telling you a place to start, and the subject you and I were discussing was the kids,,,

so dont bust my balls if you cant keep up,,,

And I started there, and in fact found it so elucidating that I then let it roll and watched the whole thing.

As I said --- it tells us a lot.

why dont you just read the court documents in the link,,,

As I said I already read them a couple of months back when this grandstanding first oozed up. Apparently they're not getting enough attention so they're waving their arms again.

They cite no evidence. I invited anyone on this board to quote it then too. Got nothing then either.

Sooner or later y'all delusionists are going to have to own up to the fact that the emperor has no clothes. This PR firm is playing y'all like a three-dollar banjo.
as I said ,,,you need to get out of your moms basement and see the world around you

if you havent seen it by now its your own fault because its been out there since day one

Funny then how I 'haven't seen it by now' yet I've been inviting anyone and everyone to show it SINCE day one.

You'd think something that has "been out there since day one" would be a simple thing to find, to link, to quote.

Because y'all delusionists, sold a pile of shit that had no evidence behind it, can't admit you got played?

or it could be you are purposely ignoring it when its posted,,,based on what I've seen from you today that is clearly the case,,,,

Dx7oDOgWoAEj-Qf

He better hope he is not one of the kids in this picture. And he really better hope he’s not one of those kids in black face.

Blackface is now considered acceptable, didn't you see how Gov. Northam got a pass in Virginia?

Further, this pic was from long before the Sandmann kid was a student at Covington Catholic

or it could be you are purposely ignoring it when its posted,,,based on what I've seen from you today that is clearly the case,,,,

Then why don't you QUOTE ----- DIRECTLY, VERBATIM ------ what this "lie" is you're claiming.

Then why don't you QUOTE ----- DIRECTLY, VERBATIM ------ what this "lie" is you're claiming.
why??? all you will do is ignore it again,,,not gonna waste my time with you anymore,,,,
lets just wait and see what the courts decide,,,

why??? all you will do is ignore it again,,,not gonna waste my time with you anymore,,,,

So now you're running away because you have no answer.

It's not that complex dood. Just ADMIT you have no answer. Which means there is no "lie". That's not a "court" matter --- it's an assertion you posted a few minutes ago.

The video you posted actually tells the whole story in five minutes. It should be required viewing. Especially for these sociopaths whining about "toothless, drunken, fake-veteran Indian". Let 'em get gobsmacked with reality.

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

Agreed. How dare that white boy take a trip to Washington and wear the hat of our Nation's President while minding his own business. Doesn't he realize if a minority wants to verbally abuse him for no valid reason he still needs to realize his privilege and STFU.

To protest against abortion. His parents might even of paid for one. He was not minding his own business. They were looking for trouble.

Evidence?

Now THAT's funny. I've been inviting Evidence for three and a half months. Got zippity.

The blade cuts both ways, didn't it? If you're going to say something about someone, you should be ready and able to back it up.

So now you're running away because you have no answer.

It's not that complex dood. Just ADMIT you have no answer. Which means there is no "lie".

The video you posted actually tells the whole story in five minutes. It should be required viewing.

Forum List

Back