Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Then how come you can't QUOTE that coverage? How come you can't screenshot it? How come you can't link it?

Here in the real world you can do all those things. Because those things "exist".

I'm afraid "Feewings" from an echobubble don't count as "reality". You'll need evidence.

It's not easy finding youtube clips of CNN but you can check it out in this video starting from about the 38 second mark. The reporting was one sided... I can clearly remember and the short montage here, though short gives you a clear picture of what was being said about Sandman and his class mates. Again, if the coverage by the news media was fair and they did their job... why did the school have to be closed because of threats?

then watch what really happened and get back to us.

I don't get what your point is here. I checked the 38 second mark of both videos (neither of which appear to be NBC) and there's nothing there that applies.

Again, the story at the time was "there's this viral video going around" --- which was TRUE --- and they showed the video.

--------------- AND???

You can't allege "defamation" for passing on a video that already exists. What's the point?

Your two videos posted here also go on tangents about the Black Hebrew Israelites or whatever they're called. That too is irrelevant. Although it does put the lie to post 90 above.

So ................. what's your point?

What do you mean? the first video clearly shows clips from NBC, CNN and msnbc.... in the CNN one the kids are referred to as a mob, on MSNBC they were pulling the race card on the kids, ..and those were just very short clips.
sorry... i cant find every news report made by CNN, MSNBC, NBC... i dont have the time, and its not all kept handy to find on the internet... not everything is.

They describe what they see on the available video

There were more complete videos available at the time, if the Media would have looked for them. And the fact that these were minor children as well as non public figures, that gave them more responsibility to do exactly that. I don't know what 12 angry men in Kentucky will say, but if I were Bezos, I'd cut a check and offer a couple hundred million to see this go away. Better that than have jury give a $50 Billion judgment.

Once AGAIN no jury is going to award Defamation damages on the basis of literally nothing.

"More complete videos" is irrelevant. The viral video was not about Black Hebrew Israelites. The viral video was not about Indians. The viral video was about a kid smirking in a severely limited personal space. PERIOD, FULL STOP.

All this bullshit ''waddabout this" and "waddabout that" is just that ----- bullshit trying to take the spotlight off the smirking kid. It's not selling and it never did.

The kid acted like an ass
standing there keeping his mouth shut while being called names and harassed is acting like an ass???
you need to get out more,,,
He was not being harassed at the time

Kid should have stepped aside, it would have saved him much grief
so a grown man walking up to him pounding a drum inches from his face is not harassment???
and step aside from what??? the indian came up to him for the purpose of harassing him,,,he would have just followed him,,,

None of that is in the video.

Again, a video is a video. You can't look at the same video and deny it shows what it shows. If your position is that the video is doctored -------------- make that case.
I knew it within seconds of watching,,,,

Then show us where the editing is.

standing there keeping his mouth shut while being called names and harassed is acting like an ass???

so a grown man walking up to him pounding a drum inches from his face is not harassment???
and step aside from what??? the indian came up to him for the purpose of harassing him,,,he would have just followed him,,,

Again, a video is a video. You can't look at the same video and deny it shows what it shows. If your position is that the video is doctored -------------- make that case.

I never said it was edited,,,,,it was clear the aggressor was the old indian guy not the kids,,,

I hope the kid wins. What the leftist media did to him was abhorrent and shouldn’t go unpunished.

Step aside out of respect
I would have instead of blocking his path with a stupid grin

Then how come you can't QUOTE that coverage? How come you can't screenshot it? How come you can't link it?

Here in the real world you can do all those things. Because those things "exist".

I'm afraid "Feewings" from an echobubble don't count as "reality". You'll need evidence.

It's not easy finding youtube clips of CNN but you can check it out in this video starting from about the 38 second mark. The reporting was one sided... I can clearly remember and the short montage here, though short gives you a clear picture of what was being said about Sandman and his class mates. Again, if the coverage by the news media was fair and they did their job... why did the school have to be closed because of threats?

I don't get what your point is here. I checked the 38 second mark of both videos (neither of which appear to be NBC) and there's nothing there that applies.

Again, the story at the time was "there's this viral video going around" --- which was TRUE --- and they showed the video.

--------------- AND???

You can't allege "defamation" for passing on a video that already exists. What's the point?

Your two videos posted here also go on tangents about the Black Hebrew Israelites or whatever they're called. That too is irrelevant. Although it does put the lie to post 90 above.

What do you mean? the first video clearly shows clips from NBC, CNN and msnbc.... in the CNN one the kids are referred to as a mob, on MSNBC they were pulling the race card on the kids, ..and those were just very short clips.
sorry... i cant find every news report made by CNN, MSNBC, NBC... i dont have the time, and its not all kept handy to find on the internet... not everything is.

if thats the case then its clear they lied,,,because the video was clear on who the aggressor was,,,the old indian,,,

There is no "aggressor". No wonder you're confused.

There are two people, one is playing a drum, the other is staring with a blank smirk.

That's it.

Now suddenly the kid with the blank stare is to be "awarded" 275 million bucks? For a smirk?

I gotta practice my facial expressions. This is a gold mine.

I hope the kid wins. What the leftist media did to him was abhorrent and shouldn’t go unpunished.

Step aside out of respect
I would have instead of blocking his path with a stupid grin
step aside from what???

he was there to confront him and not walk past him

--------------- AND???

if thats the case then its clear they lied,,,because the video was clear on who the aggressor was,,,the old indian,,,

There are two people, one is playing a drum, the other is staring with a blank smirk.

That's it.

Now suddenly the kid with the blank stare is to be "awarded" 275 million bucks? For a smirk?

thats not what the law suits are for dumbass,,,try to keep up please

I never said it was edited,,,,,it was clear the aggressor was the old indian guy not the kids,,,

I asked you if you were claiming the video is doctored, and you said you knew it was within seconds.

Now you're running away from that.'

Aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll righty then.

--------------- AND???

Good luck with explaining anything that requires a little common sense to Pogo. The guy is one of our least intelligent members.

All I ask is a very simple question. There is only one possible answer to this question.

SHOW THE EVIDENCE.

That question has floated around, untouched, since mid-January.

It's now May.

Tell me more about this "intelligence" thingy.

The media has a responsibility of getting the facts before reporting. As usual, CNN and MSNBC failed... miserably.

It’s why Fox News isn’t being sued and why their ratings are so high.

You can whine and cry all you want, pogo. Your ignorance of the world around you is partially why I think you’re an idiot. Its also why I think you will always be a loser.

--------------- AND???

That's it.

Then why don't you (FINALLY) tell us all what they are about?

I've got fifteen and a half weeks with no answer but who's counting.

I asked you if you were claiming the video is doctored, and you said you knew it was within seconds.

Now you're running away from that.'

Aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll righty then.
sorry mis communication on that one,,,

I meant I knew what happened after watching it,,,

That's it.

why dont you just read the court documents in the link,,,

--------------- AND???

There were more complete videos available at the time, if the Media would have looked for them. And the fact that these were minor children as well as non public figures, that gave them more responsibility to do exactly that. I don't know what 12 angry men in Kentucky will say, but if I were Bezos, I'd cut a check and offer a couple hundred million to see this go away. Better that than have jury give a $50 Billion judgment.

Sandmann will have to prove in court that the media acted maliciously and with intent to harm him

Good luck

--------------- AND???

Good luck with explaining anything that requires a little common sense to Pogo. The guy is one of our least intelligent members.

All I ask is a very simple question. There is only one possible answer to this question.

SHOW THE EVIDENCE.

That question has floated around, untouched, since mid-January.

It's now May.

Tell me more about this "intelligence" thingy.

The media has a responsibility of getting the facts before reporting. As usual, CNN and MSNBC failed... miserably.

Funny then that nobody, literally nobody can quote them failing.
No video.
No screenshot.
No link.
Nothing.

You do understand what the word "nothing" means? Or am I assuming too much here?

It’s why Fox News isn’t being sued and why their ratings are so high.

You don't know if Fox Noise is being sued, and you DAMN sure don't know how ratings work.

You can whine and cry all you want, pogo. Your ignorance of the world around you is partially why I think you’re an idiot. Its also why you will always be a loser.

Then prove it and show the evidence.

tick...
tick...
tick...

--------------- AND???

Sandmann will have to prove in court that the media acted maliciously and with intent to harm him

Good luck

They'll also have to show where they did that. With evidence.

Yeah, hes never going to have to work a day in his life now.

Well there's not that much of a market for standing in front of people staring at them like a dick.
True, thats why the toothless indian wont get a dime.

Funny how the "toothless Indian" filed no suit for being stared at, while the dick-kid and McConnell's army went all media circus because somebody took his picture.

Says a lot about snowflakery, donut.
No, the toothless indian just went on national TV in [sic] made up lies, which is why he may also get sued.

uh... really.

Link(s)?

What "lies" would these be?

We're gonna need another shipment of crickets.
Oh, i didnt realize you were so uninformed on this topic, but im not surprised.

Nick Sandmann's Lawyer Targeting Nathan Phillips with Defamation Suit

--------------- AND???

Good luck

not true,,,just that they acted irresponsibly

--------------- AND???

Good luck

They'll also have to show where they did that. With evidence.

well there is plenty of evidence on that,,,just watch the videos

That's it.

As I said I already read them a couple of months back when this grandstanding first oozed up. Apparently they're not getting enough attention so they're waving their arms again.

Those documents quote no evidence. I invited anyone on this board to quote it then too. Got nothing then either.

Sooner or later y'all delusionists are going to have to own up to the fact that the emperor has no clothes. This PR firm is playing y'all like a three-dollar banjo.

Last edited:

That's it.

As I said I already read them a couple of months back when this grandstanding first oozed up. Apparently they're not getting enough attention so they're waving their arms again.

They cite no evidence. I invited anyone on this board to quote it then too. Got nothing then either.

Sooner or later y'all delusionists are going to have to own up to the fact that the emperor has no clothes. This PR firm is playing y'all like a three-dollar banjo.
as I said ,,,you need to get out of your moms basement and see the world around you

Forum List

Back