Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

who said it took 3.5 months to find???

youre arguing with lefttards its useless
the kids got a solid defamation of character case

So "solid" in fact that no one can demonstrate it.

Three and a half months. See you in Sean Spicer court.
see ya in court
Thats exactly what i was thinking

Be prepared for a Motion to Kiss My Ass.

I didnt know we were keeping score
we'll have to wait for settlements or rulings

Since we're keeping score ...Im up one zip
Cnn is credible you idiots

Actually we don't. We're in the public, right? That makes us collectively an actor here.

Go ahead and show the class where when and how we got this here "defamatory" reporting.

Go ahead. Be the first ever.

If we can't do that, and we're the affected entity --- the public --- then there is no case. Not rocket surgery.

You lose.

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.
Yeah, hes never going to have to work a day in his life now.

Well there's not that much of a market for standing in front of people staring at them like a dick.
True, thats why the toothless indian wont get a dime.

Funny how the "toothless Indian" filed no suit for being stared at, while the dick-kid and McConnell's army went all media circus because somebody took his picture.

Says a lot about snowflakery, donut.

Well there's not that much of a market for standing in front of people staring at them like a dick.

Funny how the "toothless Indian" filed no suit for being stared at, while the dick-kid and McConnell's army went all media circus because somebody took his picture.

No, the toothless indian just went on national TV in made up lies, which is why he may also get sued.

No, the toothless indian just went on national TV in [sic] made up lies, which is why he may also get sued.

uh... really.

Link(s)?

What "lies" would these be?

We're gonna need another shipment of crickets.

Sue all you want
He will lose

Networks reported on available evidence and the kid was an asshole

How did I ever manage to get the age I am and have never sued anyone and was never sued by anyone.

The kid needs to get over it. He is a punk.

Really?

So you are still believing that the kid is in the wrong?

The video shows he did nothing nearly as wrong as the Black Hebrews or the Native American that was supporting the hate and bigotry from the Black Hebrews...

Now why don't you get over yourself for once and for all...

The news media was irresponsible for trying to say the kid committed some sort of hate crime.

MSNBC tried to make sure of that. Fuck them. They tried to take down a minor and paint him as a bigot or racist.

Link?

Another one down. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

Which is why the kid if filing a lawsuit. I don't need to go back and dredge up the news media coverage that was made about the covington kids. Thats all well enough known. I guess you don't remember that the school had to close down because of the coverage and there were threats against sandman? .. because well meaning leftists standing up for native americans went insane with anger over the kid

Then how come you can't QUOTE that coverage? How come you can't screenshot it? How come you can't link it?

Here in the real world you can do all those things. Because those things "exist".

I'm afraid "Feewings" from an echobubble don't count as "reality". You'll need evidence.

It's not easy finding youtube clips of CNN but you can check it out in this video starting from about the 38 second mark. The reporting was one sided... I can clearly remember and the short montage here, though short gives you a clear picture of what was being said about Sandman and his class mates. Again, if the coverage by the news media was fair and they did their job... why did the school have to be closed because of threats?

then watch what really happened and get back to us.

Further more you can listen to mr Phillips BULL SHIT narrative.... its telling that 'GOOD" liberals on this board have lots of scorn for Sandman..... but nothing for the lying asshat Phillips.

Last edited:
Networks reported on the information they had at the time.

Plaintiff has to prove it was malicious

The news media was irresponsible for trying to say the kid committed some sort of hate crime.

MSNBC tried to make sure of that. Fuck them. They tried to take down a minor and paint him as a bigot or racist.

Link?

Another one down. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

Which is why the kid if filing a lawsuit. I don't need to go back and dredge up the news media coverage that was made about the covington kids. Thats all well enough known. I guess you don't remember that the school had to close down because of the coverage and there were threats against sandman? .. because well meaning leftists standing up for native americans went insane with anger over the kid

Then how come you can't QUOTE that coverage? How come you can't screenshot it? How come you can't link it?

Here in the real world you can do all those things. Because those things "exist".

I'm afraid "Feewings" from an echobubble don't count as "reality". You'll need evidence.

It's not easy finding youtube clips of CNN but you can check it out in this video starting from about the 38 second mark. The reporting was one sided... I can clearly remember and the short montage here, though short gives you a clear picture of what was being said about Sandman and his class mates. Again, if the coverage by the news media was fair and they did their job... why did the school have to be closed because of threats?

then watch what really happened and get back to us.

I don't get what your point is here. I checked the 38 second mark of both videos (neither of which appear to be NBC) and there's nothing there that applies.

Again, the story at the time was "there's this viral video going around" --- which was TRUE --- and they showed the video.

--------------- AND???

You can't allege "defamation" for passing on a video that already exists. What's the point?

Your two videos posted here also go on tangents about the Black Hebrew Israelites or whatever they're called. That too is irrelevant. Although it does put the lie to post 90 above.

So ................. what's your point?

Your blatant dishonesty regarding what happened says more about you

Actually three and a half months of getting literally nothing in response to the question "where is the evidence" says way more about a lotta people.

Why don't you essplain to the class how that question can be, in your term, "dishonest".

Or, as an easier alternative, tell us how filing a frivolous lawsuit about "defamation" that can cite zero evidence for itself, is dishonest.

I'd go with Option B there. WAY easier.

I hope the kid wins. What the leftist media did to him was abhorrent and shouldn’t go unpunished.

Actually three and a half months of getting literally nothing in response to the question "where is the evidence" says way more about a lotta people.

Why don't you essplain to the class how that question can be, in your term, "dishonest".

Or, as an easier alternative, tell us how filing a frivolous lawsuit about "defamation" that can cite zero evidence for itself, is dishonest.

I'd go with Option B there. WAY easier.

hey POGO,,,there is a world outside of this forum,,,

you should turn off the computer and leave your moms basement and experience it once and a while,,,

Networks reported on the information they had at the time.

Plaintiff has to prove it was malicious

The whole tape was available at the time, so they should have had more information.

And the fact that Sandmann was not a public figure, and was a minor child at the time, puts more responsibility on the netwerks to check their story first.

Remember this too, Sandmann's lawyer is several ranks above a rank and file ambulance chaser. The lawyer is a personal friend of Sean Hannity and represented Richard Jewel who the media falsely accused of the Atlanta olympic bombing. Mr. Jewel became a very wealthy man.

Forum List

Back