Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Again, good point. If it takes you another month to dig something up it'll be FOUR and a half months.

Gotta understand, the longer this goes on trying to scrape something off the bottom of some barrel, the harder it is to make the case that whatever you did find, had an effect. You know, if it was that obscure.

But first things first, you have to find SOMETHING. We just happen to be, right now, at the three-and-a-half month mark of utter failure to find anything. There's no reason to suspect that can't continue indefinitely. :thup:
maybe its just you that couldnt find anything,,,,

they have filed several suits so they must have something,,,
I'm willing to wait and see what the court thinks,,,

You'd think that, if all lawsuits had merit before they were filed.

We did all this when those suits first bubbled up though (somebody already linked several threads) and nowhere in any of them was anything documented. I read the filings; they were linked. And in those threads too, nobody here could come up with anything either.

Now if USMB wags ------- who will find out when Obama's not wearing a flag pin, count the number of times he says "uh":and fill threads with vast dumps of photoshopped Googly Images ------- can't find the evidence, who the fuck can?
patience man patience,,,all will be revealed,,,

Once AGAIN ----- "Defamation" as alleged here, is a PUBLIC dynamic. If it has to be scoured up from some arcane source nobody here can find, then it is by definition not a public dynamic. You can't allege somebody "defamed" you if no one knows about that defamation.

opinions vary,,,

And that's what the court is for, but opinions CANNOT vary on material which does not exist.

And to bring the point back home, if something DOES exist, but it takes at least three and a half months to find it, then it cannot be sold as having "defamed" anybody. You can't "defame" somebody with an accusation nobody knows about until it's dug up months after the fact.

How did I ever manage to get the age I am and have never sued anyone and was never sued by anyone.

The kid needs to get over it. He is a punk.

Really he's being used as a pawn by Mitch McConnell's PR people, who are behind this frivolous publicity stunt. It's a massive contrived get-out-of-being-a-dick-free card for what they see as a pawn they can use for right-wing hypocrisy.

maybe its just you that couldnt find anything,,,,

they have filed several suits so they must have something,,,
I'm willing to wait and see what the court thinks,,,

We did all this when those suits first bubbled up though (somebody already linked several threads) and nowhere in any of them was anything documented. I read the filings; they were linked. And in those threads too, nobody here could come up with anything either.

Now if USMB wags ------- who will find out when Obama's not wearing a flag pin, count the number of times he says "uh":and fill threads with vast dumps of photoshopped Googly Images ------- can't find the evidence, who the fuck can?

Once AGAIN ----- "Defamation" as alleged here, is a PUBLIC dynamic. If it has to be scoured up from some arcane source nobody here can find, then it is by definition not a public dynamic. You can't allege somebody "defamed" you if no one knows about that defamation.

opinions vary,,,

And that's what the court is for, but opinions CANNOT vary on material which does not exist.

And to bring the point back home, if something DOES exist, but it takes at least three and a half months to find it, then it cannot be sold as having "defamed" anybody. You can't "defame" somebody with an accusation nobody knows about until it's dug up months after the fact.
who said it took 3.5 months to find???

How did I ever manage to get the age I am and have never sued anyone and was never sued by anyone.

Really he's being used as a pawn by Mitch McConnell's PR people, who are behind this frivolous publicity stunt. It's a massive contrived get-out-of-being-a-dick-free card for what they see as a pawn they can use for right-wing hypocrisy.
link please,,,

opinions vary,,,

WE DID THIS. Just half an hour ago. The memory is the second thing to go....

Post 47.

opinions vary,,,

Post 47.
and you didnt answer it then either,,,

opinions vary,,,

youre arguing with lefttards its useless
the kids got a solid defamation of character case
The MAGA hat which what triggered everyone to begin with....(Welcome to clown world where cnn is credible) their gonna have trouble with far left news org like cnn and the wash post with the biased angle of the suit ....All while the MSM hides behind the first amendment .

the constitution comes in handy when they need it ....FOR YOU they dont care for your free speech not so much...

link please,,,

>> Asked about its role, RunSwitch released a statement saying that the firm "has been retained by the Sandmann family to offer professional counsel with what has become a national media story. We are working with the family to ensure an accurate recounting of events which occurred this past weekend.”

RunSwitch partners Steve Bryant and Gary Gerdemann said that Sandmann family asked people they knew over the weekend about getting help with handling the media.

"They reached out to our firm, and we responded," said Bryant, adding that the business specializes in crisis management "all over the country."

Scott Jennings, a conservative political commentator and a columnist for the Courier Journal, is the third partner in RunSwitch. << --- Louisville PR Firm Played Key Role in Covington Catholic Controversy

>> Scott Jennings (born October 26, 1977) is a writer, CNN and USA Today contributor, and a former appointee in the administration of George W. Bush, and is now a public relations executive and conservative commentator.

President Bush appointed Jennings to the position of Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of Political Affairs on October 17, 2005. The White House announced the move in February 2006.[1] Jennings had previously served as Executive Director of the Bush-Cheney campaign in New Mexico in 2004, and as a staff member of the Bush-Cheney campaign in Kentucky in 2000.

Today, Jennings is a founding partner of RunSwitch Public Relations,[2] Kentucky's largest public relations and public affairs firm since 2013.[3] He has been writing a regular column for the Louisville Courier-Journal[4] since 2013, and was signed as an on-air contributor by CNN in 2017. [5] He is routinely cited as an adviser to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell[6] in news publications, and he was part of McConnell's campaigns for the U.S. Senate in 2002, 2008, and 2014. << (Wiki)

Again, not new info, we did this before too.

opinions vary,,,

Post 47.
and you didnt answer it then either,,,

Sorry but your Pee Wee Herman game going "I know you are but what am I" is irrelevant. You got your answer, like it or lump it.

The news media was irresponsible for trying to say the kid committed some sort of hate crime.

MSNBC tried to make sure of that. Fuck them. They tried to take down a minor and paint him as a bigot or racist.

Link?

Another one down. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

Which is why the kid if filing a lawsuit. I don't need to go back and dredge up the news media coverage that was made about the covington kids. Thats all well enough known. I guess you don't remember that the school had to close down because of the coverage and there were threats against sandman? .. because well meaning leftists standing up for native americans went insane with anger over the kid

opinions vary,,,

So "solid" in fact that no one can demonstrate it.

Three and a half months. See you in Sean Spicer court.

opinions vary,,,

see ya in court
Thats exactly what i was thinking

The news media was irresponsible for trying to say the kid committed some sort of hate crime.

MSNBC tried to make sure of that. Fuck them. They tried to take down a minor and paint him as a bigot or racist.

Link?

Another one down. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

Which is why the kid if filing a lawsuit. I don't need to go back and dredge up the news media coverage that was made about the covington kids. Thats all well enough known. I guess you don't remember that the school had to close down because of the coverage and there were threats against sandman? .. because well meaning leftists standing up for native americans went insane with anger over the kid

Then how come you can't QUOTE that coverage? How come you can't screenshot it? How come you can't link it?

Here in the real world you can do all those things. Because those things "exist".

I'm afraid "Feewings" from an echobubble don't count as "reality". You'll need evidence.

opinions vary,,,

see ya in court

Be prepared for a Motion to Kiss My Ass.

see ya in court

Be prepared for a Motion to Kiss My Ass.

I didnt know we were keeping score
we'll have to wait for settlements or rulings

Since we're keeping score ...Im up one zip
Cnn is credible you idiots

Forum List

Back