Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

I hope the kid wins. What the leftist media did to him was abhorrent and shouldn’t go unpunished.

But it should go undocumented amirite?

Because facts and histories and quotes and links and screenshots, it doesn't matter that they don't exist. What matters is "FEEWINGS".

To paraphrase RumpFraud University, "you don't sell quotes, histories or documentations --- you sell FEEWINGS".

:banghead:

The news media was irresponsible for trying to say the kid committed some sort of hate crime.

MSNBC tried to make sure of that. Fuck them. They tried to take down a minor and paint him as a bigot or racist.

Link?

Another one down. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

Which is why the kid if filing a lawsuit. I don't need to go back and dredge up the news media coverage that was made about the covington kids. Thats all well enough known. I guess you don't remember that the school had to close down because of the coverage and there were threats against sandman? .. because well meaning leftists standing up for native americans went insane with anger over the kid

Then how come you can't QUOTE that coverage? How come you can't screenshot it? How come you can't link it?

Here in the real world you can do all those things. Because those things "exist".

I'm afraid "Feewings" from an echobubble don't count as "reality". You'll need evidence.

It's not easy finding youtube clips of CNN but you can check it out in this video starting from about the 38 second mark. The reporting was one sided... I can clearly remember and the short montage here, though short gives you a clear picture of what was being said about Sandman and his class mates. Again, if the coverage by the news media was fair and they did their job... why did the school have to be closed because of threats?

then watch what really happened and get back to us.

Further more you can listen to mr Phillips BULL SHIT narrative.... its telling that 'GOOD" liberals on this board have lots of scorn for Sandman..... but nothing for the lying asshat Phillips.

the useful idiots here are still calling him a dick and punk YA CANT MAKE IT UP
they have lost their minds

Sandman Just has to be guilty of something ......im going with slavery and global warming

that nobody mother fucker! :auiqs.jpg:

whats next threaten to shoot up their school?
OH wait !some on the anti gun violence left already did that .
cnn told me i should be an angry at a kid who did nothing wrong
hey theyre very credible :auiqs.jpg:

I hope the kid wins. What the leftist media did to him was abhorrent and shouldn’t go unpunished.
The kid acted like an ass

What should the kid done instead? He just stood there silently. He couldn't leave the group. The group couldn't leave because they were waiting on the bus. He had never seen phony Indian vets or black congressional Israelites before, because they don't put up with that kind of shit in Kentucky.

Networks reported on the information they had at the time.

Plaintiff has to prove it was malicious

The whole tape was available at the time, so they should have had more information.

And the fact that Sandmann was not a public figure, and was a minor child at the time, puts more responsibility on the netwerks to check their story first.

What the fuck is there to "check"??

The story was that there was this viral video going around. That was TRUE. It's quantifiably true. You can COUNT it.

Then they showed the video.

Was the video doctored?

NO? Then what's your point?

This has all the "merit" --- and the same motivation ---- as Sean Spicer's bullshit posturing to "sue" the Associated Press for reporting the story of a heckler at a Spicer book signing. That was also TRUE. And also on VIDEO.

That thread is here.

And that suit of course, never happened either.

Last edited:
The news media was irresponsible for trying to say the kid committed some sort of hate crime.

MSNBC tried to make sure of that. Fuck them. They tried to take down a minor and paint him as a bigot or racist.

Link?

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

Which is why the kid if filing a lawsuit. I don't need to go back and dredge up the news media coverage that was made about the covington kids. Thats all well enough known. I guess you don't remember that the school had to close down because of the coverage and there were threats against sandman? .. because well meaning leftists standing up for native americans went insane with anger over the kid

Then how come you can't QUOTE that coverage? How come you can't screenshot it? How come you can't link it?

Here in the real world you can do all those things. Because those things "exist".

I'm afraid "Feewings" from an echobubble don't count as "reality". You'll need evidence.

It's not easy finding youtube clips of CNN but you can check it out in this video starting from about the 38 second mark. The reporting was one sided... I can clearly remember and the short montage here, though short gives you a clear picture of what was being said about Sandman and his class mates. Again, if the coverage by the news media was fair and they did their job... why did the school have to be closed because of threats?

I don't get what your point is here. I checked the 38 second mark of both videos (neither of which appear to be NBC) and there's nothing there that applies.

Again, the story at the time was "there's this viral video going around" --- which was TRUE --- and they showed the video.

--------------- AND???

You can't allege "defamation" for passing on a video that already exists. What's the point?

Your two videos posted here also go on tangents about the Black Hebrew Israelites or whatever they're called. That too is irrelevant. Although it does put the lie to post 90 above.

So ................. what's your point?

What do you mean? the first video clearly shows clips from NBC, CNN and msnbc.... in the CNN one the kids are referred to as a mob, on MSNBC they were pulling the race card on the kids, ..and those were just very short clips.
sorry... i cant find every news report made by CNN, MSNBC, NBC... i dont have the time, and its not all kept handy to find on the internet... not everything is.

Link?

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

Further more you can listen to mr Phillips BULL SHIT narrative.... its telling that 'GOOD" liberals on this board have lots of scorn for Sandman..... but nothing for the lying asshat Phillips.

the useful idiots here are still calling him a dick and punk YA CANT MAKE IT UP
they have lost their minds

Sandman Just has to be guilty of something ......im going with slavery and global warming

that nobody mother fucker! :auiqs.jpg:

whats next threaten to shoot up their school?
OH wait !some on the anti gun violence left already did that .
cnn told me i should be an angry at a kid who did nothing wrong
hey theyre very credible :auiqs.jpg:

Whelp --- they're more credible than you since you just right here claimed they "told you you should be angry" and yet you can't prove they did.

Again ------------ you lose.

Link?

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

I don't get what your point is here. I checked the 38 second mark of both videos (neither of which appear to be NBC) and there's nothing there that applies.

Again, the story at the time was "there's this viral video going around" --- which was TRUE --- and they showed the video.

--------------- AND???

You can't allege "defamation" for passing on a video that already exists. What's the point?

Your two videos posted here also go on tangents about the Black Hebrew Israelites or whatever they're called. That too is irrelevant. Although it does put the lie to post 90 above.

What do you mean? the first video clearly shows clips from NBC, CNN and msnbc.... in the CNN one the kids are referred to as a mob, on MSNBC they were pulling the race card on the kids, ..and those were just very short clips.
sorry... i cant find every news report made by CNN, MSNBC, NBC... i dont have the time, and its not all kept handy to find on the internet... not everything is.

The Left take great joy in destroying the lives of children.

Link?

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

--------------- AND???

If you can give me a more accurate time marker I'll go watch again.

Speaking of "mob" though --- that came out at the time when a woman bystander is heard in the video describing the kids as "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on!". That's the only time I heard "mob" used, but that was from a witness right there in it.

But again --- "mob" is a value judgment, not a news report.

--------------- AND???

You're referring to post 80?

Link?

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

--------------- AND???

Good luck with explaining anything that requires a little common sense to Pogo. The guy isn’t too smucking fart.

Link?

NEXT IN LINE PLEASE.....

--------------- AND???

They describe what they see on the available video

--------------- AND???

Indeed they do. And the real "sins" of Sandmann and the Covington boys are that they were in Washington DC to rally for the very right to Life Itself, and they were proudly wearing headgear lobbying to return America to greatness. If they were in Washington to denounce President Trump and they were wearing female genitalia hats, they could have got into a rumble with the Israelites and no one in the media would have said shit.

standing there keeping his mouth shut while being called names and harassed is acting like an ass???
you need to get out more,,,
He was not being harassed at the time

Kid should have stepped aside, it would have saved him much grief
so a grown man walking up to him pounding a drum inches from his face is not harassment???
and step aside from what??? the indian came up to him for the purpose of harassing him,,,he would have just followed him,,,

--------------- AND???

if thats the case then its clear they lied,,,because the video was clear on who the aggressor was,,,the old indian,,,

--------------- AND???

Good luck with explaining anything that requires a little common sense to Pogo. The guy is one of our least intelligent members.

All I ask is a very simple question. There is only one possible answer to this question.

SHOW THE EVIDENCE.

That question has floated around, untouched, since mid-January.

It's now May.

Tell me more about this "intelligence" thingy.

--------------- AND???

There were more complete videos available at the time, if the Media would have looked for them. And the fact that these were minor children as well as non public figures, that gave them more responsibility to do exactly that. I don't know what 12 angry men in Kentucky will say, but if I were Bezos, I'd cut a check and offer a couple hundred million to see this go away. Better that than have jury give a $50 Billion judgment.

standing there keeping his mouth shut while being called names and harassed is acting like an ass???

so a grown man walking up to him pounding a drum inches from his face is not harassment???
and step aside from what??? the indian came up to him for the purpose of harassing him,,,he would have just followed him,,,

None of that is in the video.

Again, a video is a video. You can't look at the same video and deny it shows what it shows. If your position is that the video is doctored -------------- make that case.

None of that is in the video.

Again, a video is a video. You can't look at the same video and deny it shows what it shows. If your position is that the video is doctored -------------- make that case.
I knew it within seconds of watching,,,,

Forum List

Back