Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Well there's not that much of a market for standing in front of people staring at them like a dick.
True, thats why the toothless indian wont get a dime.

Funny how the "toothless Indian" filed no suit for being stared at, while the dick-kid and McConnell's army went all media circus because somebody took his picture.

Says a lot about snowflakery, donut.
No, the toothless indian just went on national TV in [sic] made up lies, which is why he may also get sued.

uh... really.

Link(s)?

What "lies" would these be?

We're gonna need another shipment of crickets.
Oh, i didnt realize you were so uninformed on this topic, but im not surprised.

Nick Sandmann's Lawyer Targeting Nathan Phillips with Defamation Suit

Again --- not an answer, is it.

Let's review, since gazing up four lines of text is so much work and shit.

You claimed, and I quote:
"the toothless indian just went on national TV in [sic] made up lies"

I axed you, what are these "lies".

Apparently you have no idea. What a surprise that is. Oh and I read you link anyway. It doesn't know any either.

Last edited:
There is no "aggressor". No wonder you're confused.

There are two people, one is playing a drum, the other is staring with a blank smirk.

That's it.

Now suddenly the kid with the blank stare is to be "awarded" 275 million bucks? For a smirk?

I gotta practice my facial expressions. This is a gold mine.
thats not what the law suits are for dumbass,,,try to keep up please

Then why don't you (FINALLY) tell us all what they are about?

I've got fifteen and a half weeks with no answer but who's counting.
why dont you just read the court documents in the link,,,

As I said I already read them a couple of months back when this grandstanding first oozed up. Apparently they're not getting enough attention so they're waving their arms again.

They cite no evidence. I invited anyone on this board to quote it then too. Got nothing then either.

Sooner or later y'all delusionists are going to have to own up to the fact that the emperor has no clothes. This PR firm is playing y'all like a three-dollar banjo.
as I said ,,,you need to get out of your moms basement and see the world around you

My mother died eight years ago thanks for asking.

What I need, is evidence. And you don't have any. Guess where that leaves you.

True, thats why the toothless indian wont get a dime.

Funny how the "toothless Indian" filed no suit for being stared at, while the dick-kid and McConnell's army went all media circus because somebody took his picture.

No, the toothless indian just went on national TV in [sic] made up lies, which is why he may also get sued.

uh... really.

Link(s)?

Apparently you have no idea. What a surprise that is.

if you jump to about 1;00 mark you will see the indian lie through his tooth

I hope the kid wins. What the leftist media did to him was abhorrent and shouldn’t go unpunished.
The kid acted like an ass
standing there keeping his mouth shut while being called names and harassed is acting like an ass???
you need to get out more,,,
He was not being harassed at the time

Kid should have stepped aside, it would have saved him much grief
so a grown man walking up to him pounding a drum inches from his face is not harassment???
and step aside from what??? the indian came up to him for the purpose of harassing him,,,he would have just followed him,,,

I'm a grown man, a couple years younger than the Drunken Indian.

If I went up to a group of high school kids standing on a corner and started playing an instrument 2 millimeters from the boy's ear, I would expect to spend the evening at the proctologist's office have the instrument recovered from where the sun does not shine.

thats not what the law suits are for dumbass,,,try to keep up please

Then why don't you (FINALLY) tell us all what they are about?

I've got fifteen and a half weeks with no answer but who's counting.
why dont you just read the court documents in the link,,,

As I said I already read them a couple of months back when this grandstanding first oozed up. Apparently they're not getting enough attention so they're waving their arms again.

They cite no evidence. I invited anyone on this board to quote it then too. Got nothing then either.

Sooner or later y'all delusionists are going to have to own up to the fact that the emperor has no clothes. This PR firm is playing y'all like a three-dollar banjo.
as I said ,,,you need to get out of your moms basement and see the world around you

My mother died eight years ago thanks for asking.

What I need, is evidence. And you don't have any. Guess where that leaves you.
if you havent seen it by now its your own fault because its been out there since day one

and just because she died doesnt mean you arent still in her basement,,,

It's not easy finding youtube clips of CNN but you can check it out in this video starting from about the 38 second mark. The reporting was one sided... I can clearly remember and the short montage here, though short gives you a clear picture of what was being said about Sandman and his class mates. Again, if the coverage by the news media was fair and they did their job... why did the school have to be closed because of threats?

then watch what really happened and get back to us.

I don't get what your point is here. I checked the 38 second mark of both videos (neither of which appear to be NBC) and there's nothing there that applies.

Again, the story at the time was "there's this viral video going around" --- which was TRUE --- and they showed the video.

--------------- AND???

You can't allege "defamation" for passing on a video that already exists. What's the point?

Your two videos posted here also go on tangents about the Black Hebrew Israelites or whatever they're called. That too is irrelevant. Although it does put the lie to post 90 above.

So ................. what's your point?

What do you mean? the first video clearly shows clips from NBC, CNN and msnbc.... in the CNN one the kids are referred to as a mob, on MSNBC they were pulling the race card on the kids, ..and those were just very short clips.
sorry... i cant find every news report made by CNN, MSNBC, NBC... i dont have the time, and its not all kept handy to find on the internet... not everything is.

They describe what they see on the available video

There were more complete videos available at the time, if the Media would have looked for them. And the fact that these were minor children as well as non public figures, that gave them more responsibility to do exactly that. I don't know what 12 angry men in Kentucky will say, but if I were Bezos, I'd cut a check and offer a couple hundred million to see this go away. Better that than have jury give a $50 Billion judgment.

Sandmann will have to prove in court that the media acted maliciously and with intent to harm him

Good luck

You don't really wish him "good luck" at all, do you?

Even though Sandmann is a child, do you have hate in your heart for him, because he wants to return America to greatness.

uh... really.

Link(s)?

Okay, went to 1:00. He's saying the Black Hebrew Israelites reminded him of the Westboro Batshit Church.

----------------------------------------------- and??

The kid acted like an ass
standing there keeping his mouth shut while being called names and harassed is acting like an ass???

so a grown man walking up to him pounding a drum inches from his face is not harassment???
and step aside from what??? the indian came up to him for the purpose of harassing him,,,he would have just followed him,,,
Step aside out of respect
I would have instead of blocking his path with a stupid grin
step aside from what???

he was there to confront him and not walk past him
A man banging a cerimonial drum
The kid chose to hold his ground and was criticized for it

uh... really.

Link(s)?

Okay, went to 1:00. He's saying the Black Hebrew Israelites reminded him of the Westboro Batshit Church.

and youre a self inflicted ignorant dumbass,,,

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Too bad he is a nobody.

That they tried to make into a villain.

step aside from what???

so he wasnt a pussy,,,good for him,,
if it were me I would have shoved that drum up his ass,,,

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.
If he truly is a nobody, why was every shot known to man thrown at him to begin with? Why did those who are being sued by him feel so threatened by him in the first place? Maybe if they had stayed out of his business, there wouldn't have been a reason for him to be getting into their business.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the boy clean house.

step aside from what???

so he wasnt a pussy,,,good for him,,
if it were me I would have shoved that drum up his ass,,,

I can't blame the kid for not shoving the drum up the Indian's ass. He was a visitor to the city, was leaving town momentarily and was on his best behavior. The nuns who run the school would be notified by the chaperones. If he did that, the principal might easily shove a crucifix up his ass once they were back in Covington.

uh... really.

Link(s)?

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.

Except Mama and Papa have a great case. The media was completely irresponsible and put this kid's life in jeopardy while pushing their false narrative.

As I see it, the kid was irresponsible. He could of moved. Where were the chaperones? Nothing like instigating and the smirk on his face, I'd like to see someone wipe it off.

He didn't do that.

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

Agreed. How dare that white boy take a trip to Washington and wear the hat of our Nation's President while minding his own business. Doesn't he realize if a minority wants to verbally abuse him for no valid reason he still needs to realize his privilege and STFU.

To protest against abortion. His parents might even of paid for one. He was not minding his own business. They were looking for trouble.

Evidence?

How exactly is relating one's impressions a "lie"? Can you prove those were NOT his impressions?

Actually I let the video roll from Philips' description, which is most informative. It sounds like the kids were moving en masse toward the BHIs in a confrontational move, with the half-naked tribal kid etc ----- which would explain the woman bystander's comment "y'all are acting like a mob, that's what's going on". Actually it would fit perfectly.

Then, Philips says, he advanced between them to prevent that confrontation from developing --- which again synchs with what he said at the time.

If that's true, Philips should be hailed as a peacemaker. And Smirk-boi's smirking is just tone-deaf irrelevance.

impression my ass,,,its a flat out lie,,,,

no go bugger off ,,,youre starting to bore me

Forum List

Back