Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

good
You guys are all stooooopid cnn is Highly credible And NBC dindunuffin !!!...to a nobody!!!!

Apparently, yes.

You have evidence they diddoo sump'm? SHOW IT.

Exactly. You don't. Bluff called, you lose.

cnn got hit for 275 million to [sic]

Bullshit. They got "hit" for zero. Prove me wrong.

If hes a nobody how was the country introduced to nick sandman ?
did the death threats come before the MSM picked up th story or after ?

yeah youre right though
its totally fine to spin someone in a negative light like that ....without presenting all of the evidence or avoiding it all together...
lets just show a clip make up a narrative and run with it .....

got the useful idiot left worked up screamin over a false narrative ...

BTW That really really really helps with credibility ...

Slandering a innocent child on clown world to further an agenda and whip up the Orwellian screaming fits AOK
hell you can murder the little fuckers right after they pop out SO why not

Somebody fuckin shoot me

A lot of words to admit you have nothing.

Save keystrokes. Just admit you're full of shit and we'll go to lunch.

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

good
You guys are all stooooopid cnn is Highly credible And NBC dindunuffin !!!...to a nobody!!!!

Apparently, yes.

You have evidence they diddoo sump'm? SHOW IT.

Exactly. You don't. Bluff called, you lose.

cnn got hit for 275 million to [sic]

Bullshit. They got "hit" for zero. Prove me wrong.

If hes a nobody how was the country introduced to nick sandman ?
did the death threats come before the MSM picked up th story or after ?

yeah youre right though
its totally fine to spin someone in a negative light like that ....without presenting all of the evidence or avoiding it all together...
lets just show a clip make up a narrative and run with it .....

got the useful idiot left worked up screamin over a false narrative ...

BTW That really really really helps with credibility ...

Slandering a innocent child on clown world to further an agenda and whip up the Orwellian screaming fits AOK
hell you can murder the little fuckers right after they pop out SO why not

Somebody fuckin shoot me

A lot of words to admit you have nothing.

Save keystrokes. Just admit you're full of shit and we'll go to lunch.
really bourgeois

YEah you're right THE MSM was originally right about the kid .the kid was an aggressive racist ...I mean you can see the words I hate red N*****s in his eyes.

IT was portrayed in an accurate and credible fashion

The black Israelites weren't even there and a native man was VISCOUSLY ABUSED

The credible MSM in general did nothing wrong

to a nobody ...n o one knew ...until the MSM portrayed him as a racist

no agenda no slander
its fine

thats what the law suit it for,,,other than that we do know they lied,,,

Nice crickets.

You'll need something a little more tangible than "we do know". Without that, no we don't.

again,,,thats what the law suit is for,,,,

and what do you have to say they did nothing wrong???

I don't have the burden of proof. You do. That's why I put out this challenge, umpteen weeks ago.

And you can't do it. Nobody seems to be able to, given three and a half months to find ---- anything.

So again -------- case closed.
only in your mind,,,

Oh no no no, in Reality. Go ahead, try to find some evidence. Be the first.

Then, let's say you do find something ---- you can essplain how, if such evidence was so defamatory, it took three and a half months to ferret it out.
who said it took 3.5 months to find???

Wonder how his fellow hat boys will react?

Damn good question. They have to be wondering "Hey how come Nick acts like a dick and gets Mitch McConnell's lackeys to file a big frivolous lawsuit, while I hung in the back and got nothing?"

Nice crickets.

You'll need something a little more tangible than "we do know". Without that, no we don't.

I don't have the burden of proof. You do. That's why I put out this challenge, umpteen weeks ago.

And you can't do it. Nobody seems to be able to, given three and a half months to find ---- anything.

only in your mind,,,

Then, let's say you do find something ---- you can essplain how, if such evidence was so defamatory, it took three and a half months to ferret it out.

Again, good point. If it takes you another month to dig something up it'll be FOUR and a half months.

Gotta understand, the longer this goes on trying to scrape something off the bottom of some barrel, the harder it is to make the case that whatever you did find, had an effect. You know, if it was that obscure. If there were actual documentable evidence of defamation ---------- everybody would already know about it. It would be at one's fingertips.

But first things first, you have to find SOMETHING. We just happen to be, right now, at the three-and-a-half month mark of utter failure to find anything. There's no reason to suspect that can't continue indefinitely. :thup:

only in your mind,,,

Again, good point. If it takes you another month to dig something up it'll be FOUR and a half months.

Gotta understand, the longer this goes on trying to scrape something off the bottom of some barrel, the harder it is to make the case that whatever you did find, had an effect. You know, if it was that obscure.

But first things first, you have to find SOMETHING. We just happen to be, right now, at the three-and-a-half month mark of utter failure to find anything. There's no reason to suspect that can't continue indefinitely. :thup:
maybe its just you that couldnt find anything,,,,

they have filed several suits so they must have something,,,
I'm willing to wait and see what the court thinks,,,

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.
A spanking for what? He did nothing.
I hope he sues your retarded ass too

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty damn sure you can't sue somebody for "retarded ass". Although I can point you to a "Motion to Kiss My Ass" that was a real thing.

Now I'm not an advocate of corporal punishment (I'd send in the Sergeant). But whatever admonition/punishment administered would be/would have been for being an obnoxious asshole, and secondarily for bringing ridicule on the family.

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty damn sure you can't sue somebody for "retarded ass". Although I can point you to a "Motion to Kiss My Ass" that was a real thing.

Now I'm not an advocate of corporal punishment (I'd send in the Sergeant). But whatever admonition/punishment administered would be/would have been for being an obnoxious asshole, and secondarily for bringing ridicule on the family.
so tell us how standing there and saying nothing while your being harassed justifies punishment???

only in your mind,,,

Gotta understand, the longer this goes on trying to scrape something off the bottom of some barrel, the harder it is to make the case that whatever you did find, had an effect. You know, if it was that obscure.

You'd think that, if all lawsuits had merit before they were filed.

We did all this when those suits first bubbled up though (somebody already linked several threads) and nowhere in any of them was anything documented. I read the filings; they were linked. And in those threads too, nobody here could come up with anything either.

Now if USMB wags ------- who will find out when Obama's not wearing a flag pin, count the number of times he says "uh":and fill threads with vast dumps of photoshopped Googly Images ------- can't find the evidence, who the fuck can?

so tell us how standing there and saying nothing while your being harassed justifies punishment???

I wouldn't know. Whoever that is, it's not the topic here.

only in your mind,,,

We did all this when those suits first bubbled up though (somebody already linked several threads) and nowhere in any of them was anything documented. I read the filings; they were linked. And in those threads too, nobody here could come up with anything either.

Now if USMB wags ------- who will find out when Obama's not wearing a flag pin, count the number of times he says "uh":and fill threads with vast dumps of photoshopped Googly Images ------- can't find the evidence, who the fuck can?
patience man patience,,,all will be revealed,,,

yes it

I wouldn't know. Whoever that is, it's not the topic here.
yes it is,,,

Just FYI --- here's the document citing the "Motion to Kiss My Ass"

To wit:

>> [1] On April 5, 1996, this Court ordered Plaintiff to show cause why this Court should not impose Rule 11 sanctions upon him for filing a motion for improper purposes. The motion which Plaintiff filed was entitled "Motion to Kiss My Ass" (Doc. 107) in which he moved "all Americans at large and one corrupt Judge Smith [to] kiss my got [sic] damn ass sorry mother fucker you." <<​

Proving, if nothing else, that following court procedures one can file anything one wants. Doesn't mean it's going to get acted upon or go anywhere.

Last edited:

Once AGAIN ----- "Defamation" as alleged here, is a PUBLIC dynamic. If it has to be scoured up from some arcane source nobody here can find, then it is by definition not a public dynamic. You can't allege somebody "defamed" you if no one knows about that defamation.

Once AGAIN ----- "Defamation" as alleged here, is a PUBLIC dynamic. If it has to be scoured up from some arcane source nobody here can find, then it is by definition not a public dynamic. You can't allege somebody "defamed" you if no one knows about that defamation.

opinions vary,,,

How did I ever manage to get the age I am and have never sued anyone and was never sued by anyone.

The kid needs to get over it. He is a punk.

Forum List

Back