Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Mama and papa of hat boy are really pimping out Junior.

Except Mama and Papa have a great case. The media was completely irresponsible and put this kid's life in jeopardy while pushing their false narrative.

you are aware he did nothing wrong????

your jedi sense should have told you that,,,

You are aware that (in this case) NBC did nothing wrong?

Prove they did.

Cue crickets.
thats what the law suit it for,,,other than that we do know they lied,,,

Nice crickets.

You'll need something a little more tangible than "we do know". Without that, no we don't.

again,,,thats what the law suit is for,,,,

and what do you have to say they did nothing wrong???

I don't have the burden of proof. You do. That's why I put out this challenge, umpteen weeks ago.

And you can't do it. Nobody seems to be able to, given three and a half months to find ---- anything.

So again -------- case closed.
only in your mind,,,

He will win the lawsuit. The evidence is documented. Whether he will get the full amount or not remains to be seen, but the kid will not have to worry about not being able to get work after the settlement he will get from this.

what you call pimping is in reality just defending his future,,, as any parent should do,,,

Do you even remember his name? Even the OP had to put “Covington Kid” in the title of this thread….

They’re looking for a payday.

What are we up to with all of these different law suits…they’re asking for about half a billion dollars in damages? LOL

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 12.20.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 12.21.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 12.22.02 PM.png

Quite hilarious….

Except Mama and Papa have a great case. The media was completely irresponsible and put this kid's life in jeopardy while pushing their false narrative.

As I see it, the kid was irresponsible. He could of moved. Where were the chaperones? Nothing like instigating and the smirk on his face, I'd like to see someone wipe it off.

Then why can't anybody quote them actually doing that?

Ruh roh.

In the world of Reality ---------- things actually exist, by definition. It's not like we're proving the existence of "God" here.

As I see it, the kid was irresponsible. He could of moved. Where were the chaperones? Nothing like instigating and the smirk on his face, I'd like to see someone wipe it off.

Could you imagine how much Fox and these websites could be sued for?

Could you imagine how much Fox and these websites could be sued for?

But that is state TV now. Barr and Tramp would not allow it.

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

Agreed. How dare that white boy take a trip to Washington and wear the hat of our Nation's President while minding his own business. Doesn't he realize if a minority wants to verbally abuse him for no valid reason he still needs to realize his privilege and STFU.

You are aware that (in this case) NBC did nothing wrong?

Prove they did.

Cue crickets.
thats what the law suit it for,,,other than that we do know they lied,,,

Nice crickets.

You'll need something a little more tangible than "we do know". Without that, no we don't.

again,,,thats what the law suit is for,,,,

and what do you have to say they did nothing wrong???

I don't have the burden of proof. You do. That's why I put out this challenge, umpteen weeks ago.

And you can't do it. Nobody seems to be able to, given three and a half months to find ---- anything.

So again -------- case closed.
only in your mind,,,

Oh no no no, in Reality. Go ahead, try to find some evidence. Be the first.

Then, let's say you do find something ---- you can essplain how, if such evidence was so defamatory, it took three and a half months to ferret it out.

Please take your meds, lay down take a nap and get back to us.

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

good
You guys are all stooooopid cnn is Highly credible And NBC dindunuffin !!!...to a nobody!!!!

A nobody .......who we all now know cause he was a racist aggressor flaunting his white privilege !

That POOR innocent Native American ... the trauma hes suffered
No one was spun into a frenzy !And no one was mislead except you intolerant racists!
everything is fine
you righties make a big deal over nothing

My chocolate ration has just been increased to 20 grams

:auiqs.jpg:
cnn got hit for 275 million to
good thing half their revenues come from cable and satellite fees
and if it werent for CNN international theyd be at a loss on ad revenue

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

Agreed. How dare that white boy take a trip to Washington and wear the hat of our Nation's President while minding his own business. Doesn't he realize if a minority wants to verbally abuse him for no valid reason he still needs to realize his privilege and STFU.

To protest against abortion. His parents might even of paid for one. He was not minding his own business. They were looking for trouble.

To protest against abortion. His parents might even of paid for one. He was not minding his own business. They were looking for trouble.

Good point. This white kid should realize the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to kids with white privilege.

Please take your meds, lay down take a nap and get back to us.

I don't do meds and I will not take a nap. I will not change my opinion of the brats.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

good
You guys are all stooooopid cnn is Highly credible And NBC dindunuffin !!!...to a nobody!!!!

Apparently, yes.

You have evidence they diddoo sump'm? SHOW IT.

Exactly. You don't. Bluff called, you lose.

cnn got hit for 275 million to [sic]

Bullshit. They got "hit" for zero. Prove me wrong.

The news media was irresponsible for trying to say the kid committed some sort of hate crime. Phillips, an adult, was the one who walked up to him, got in his space and beat his drum. The kid committed the crime of buying a souvenier hat. What you see as a smirk was just a kid trying to stand his ground, for you to expect him to maintain the correct facial expressions in that situation is ludicrous and pretty unfair.

YES comrades the whites were looking for racist trouble as the black Israelites we're hurling racist slurs at them ...

Theyre not allowed to have views on abortions ...lets give 16 year olds the right to vote

except a NOW 17 year old nick sandman cause he may vote as a social Christan conservative

while we're at it lets take ham sandwich off the ballets
ham trump.JPG

Banned in the UK
:auiqs.jpg:

my chocolate ration has been increased another 5 grams

good

Apparently, yes.

You have evidence they diddoo sump'm? SHOW IT.

Exactly. You don't. Bluff called, you lose.

cnn got hit for 275 million to [sic]

Bullshit. They got "hit" for zero. Prove me wrong.

If hes a nobody how was the country introduced to nick sandman ?
did the death threats come before the MSM picked up th story or after ?

yeah youre right though
its totally fine to spin someone in a negative light like that ....without presenting all of the evidence or avoiding it all together...
lets just show a clip make up a narrative and run with it .....

got the useful idiot left worked up screamin over a false narrative ...

BTW That really really really helps with credibility ...

Slandering a innocent child on clown world to further an agenda and whip up the Orwellian screaming fits AOK
hell you can murder the little fuckers right after they pop out SO why not

Somebody fuckin shoot me

Forum List

Back