Cowardly donnie caves again....

I was hoping he'd do it just so I could see the snowflakes collectively shit their pants.

And he's giving Mexico a WHOLE FUCKING YEAR to comply with curtailing drug trafficking.

He's such a sham.

Read the links folks, you won't see this on Fox Noise a.k.a. the Trump Channel.

Mehico promised to stop the current caravan and future caravans to come.....TRUMP WINS! MAGA!

the border closings - healthcare - a wall - balance the national debt -

poor old dumbass is running out of pipe dreams ......

And he's giving Mexico a WHOLE FUCKING YEAR to comply with curtailing drug trafficking..

Got any idea what happens to a Mehican government official who stands up to the cartels, asshole?

What? Do tell.
I lived in La Paz in the Baja for a couple of years.
But I'd LOVE to hear what you have to say in your effort to defend Trump.

the border closings - healthcare - a wall - balance the national debt -

poor old dumbass is running out of pipe dreams ......

He's a failure.
But if he tells his peeps that they are winning, they line up like trained seals and clap, just waiting for that next bucket of chum.

Trump is negotiating with Mexico, a shot across their bow followed by time for Mexico to get its shit together. Snowflake libs just relax while we MAGA!

I was hoping he'd do it just so I could see the snowflakes collectively shit their pants.

If you think auto parts manufacturers, grocers, restaurants, schools and military bases are fucking snowflakes, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

I didn't say only snowflakes would be impacted by it. I just wanted to watch the TDS crowd's reaction.

Forum List

Back