Cowardly donnie caves again....

Cows even the dumb ones were just insulted.

I was on a crew job back in the day in rural Michigan...alone all day in a car, I'd stop on occasion when I saw a herd of cows close to a fence. I'd hop out and start telling them about new tunes on the radio, jokes, famous quotations....they'd gather around and appear attentive. Think how bored they must be wandering around all day eating grass with nobody to keep them entertained....it's why there's dumb.....Our leftist trash wanders around smoking grass and won't listen to Fox because reality terrifies them.
So....you talk to cows. Enlightening.

You talk to AOC top that :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I was on a crew job back in the day in rural Michigan...alone all day in a car, I'd stop on occasion when I saw a herd of cows close to a fence. I'd hop out and start telling them about new tunes on the radio, jokes, famous quotations....they'd gather around and appear attentive. Think how bored they must be wandering around all day eating grass with nobody to keep them entertained....it's why there's dumb.....Our leftist trash wanders around smoking grass and won't listen to Fox because reality terrifies them.

You talk to AOC top that :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I do? I definitely admire her and how she has CRCs all scared...but I've never talked to her.

The president can't catch a break. Lefties hate him for closing the border and they call him a coward when he doesn't.

What happened to "thank you Mr. President, it seems that your bluff worked"? Proof that lefties never have a nice day.

You think Trump's "bluff" worked? Really? You DO know that March is on track to be the month with the most immigrants crossing the border than in the past DECADE?

Did anyone doubt that he didn’t have the balls?

He's a coward.

If he had balls he would hold a rally in a blue city and man up to the crowd that would be mixed.

He would be able to handle protestors without riling the crowd to mob violence.

He would stay off of Twitter.

He would stop lying.
He would do that but your hate masters on TV/entertainers/msm/politicians have made him a target. He would probably love to go to a minority rally. He was elected because of lies. We know the Alinsky tactics. And we don't care about blue areas.

The president can't catch a break. Lefties hate him for closing the border and they call him a coward when he doesn't.
I've been calling for him to close the border since the git go...but I must admit, I knew he would chicken out. So much for his border emergency, eh? Your donnie's a coward.

I do? I definitely admire her and how she has CRCs all scared...but I've never talked to her.

She's an abject idiot. nobody fears her, we're laughing at you guys for following her.

I was hoping he'd do it just so I could see the snowflakes collectively shit their pants.

If you think auto parts manufacturers, grocers, restaurants, schools and military bases are fucking snowflakes, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

I didn't say only snowflakes would be impacted by it. I just wanted to watch the TDS crowd's reaction.

It's in black and white what you said.
Too late, Sparky.

You think I was saying only snowflakes would be impacted by a border shutdown? You make stupid assumptions.

He's a coward.

If he had balls he would hold a rally in a blue city and man up to the crowd that would be mixed.

He would stop lying.
He would do that but your hate masters on TV/entertainers/msm/politicians have made him a target. He would probably love to go to a minority rally. He was elected because of lies. We know the Alinsky tactics. And we don't care about blue areas.
Coward donnie would never go to a minority rally for two reasons...1) he's afraid of minorities, and 2) he's afraid his base would abandon him.

But I do appreciate you admitting that he was elected because of lies.

She's an abject idiot. nobody fears her, we're laughing at you guys for following her.
She terrifies you, even tho she's only one of 435 members of the House...which is only one of two Houses in the Legislative Branch which is only one of three co-equal branches.

You know, after watching Trump cave in on closing the border, I'm wondering if that is gonna piss off his base, giving Mexico another year before doing anything?

He's a coward.

He would stop lying.
He never thinks before he makes a threat

He is bluffing with a pair of deuces, everyone knows he will fold

Never have....but I am fascinating at panicking CRCs jumping to the topics of: talking to cows, AOC, and Tide Pods...on a thread about cowardly donnie once again caving to Mexico.

Well, your OPs are so rare, maybe you've forgotten what happens when somebody risks being called every name in the book to do an OP and watch it be hijacked by the second page. Your psyche appears fragile so a change of topic might be the best thing to prevent more scar-tissue on your wrists.

She terrifies you, even tho she's only one of 435 members of the House...which is only one of two Houses in the Legislative Branch which is only one of three co-equal branches.

LOL, sure she does. She's a twit kid. Everyone of your "candidates" has signed on to her bullshit.

He's a coward.

He would stop lying.
He never thinks before he makes a threat

He is bluffing with a pair of deuces, everyone knows he will fold
BUT HE'S NOT PLAYING!!!!!

Never have....but I am fascinating at panicking CRCs jumping to the topics of: talking to cows, AOC, and Tide Pods...on a thread about cowardly donnie once again caving to Mexico.

Well, your OPs are so rare, maybe you've forgotten what happens when somebody risks being called every name in the book to do an OP and watch it be hijacked by the second page. Your psyche appears fragile so a change of topic might be the best thing to prevent more scar-tissue on your wrists.
And now we've gone to making it about me.....you guys really are hurting, aren't you? :itsok:

LOL, sure she does. She's a twit kid. Everyone of your "candidates" has signed on to her bullshit.
^ So frightened, you can't even stop going on about her on a thread about cowardly donnie. :itsok:

Forum List

Back