Cowardly donnie caves again....

Of course he didn’t. He’s not suicidal, even if his base is.

My favorite is when he said he’d do it, he doesn’t play games.
That WAS priceless! :clap:

Why is it that logic is beyond the trumpers ability of cognitive function?
Fuck Mexico and anyone or business dependent on them. Choke them motherfuckers out. Fuck their families. Jobs will come back to America. We need Mexico for absolutely zero.

You know, after watching Trump cave in on closing the border, I'm wondering if that is gonna piss off his base, giving Mexico another year before doing anything?
Ann Coulter has already tweeted that Hillary Clinton couldn't have been any worse. :71:

I'm guessing that Trump is doing the delay because then immigration and tariffs can be an election campaign issue. Only problem is, with this delay, I don't think it's gonna be the winning strategy Trump is hoping for.

Hey conservatives and Trump supporters.................are you guys cool with Trump delaying the border shutdown and tariffs on Mexico for a year, just to see if they can stop the drugs and immigrants from coming?

I'm also wondering how this is going to look to the cartels. Do you think they are going to take this sitting down? They have taken out hits for a lot less on their own politicians.

Fuck Mexico and anyone or business dependent on them. Choke them motherfuckers out. Fuck their families. Jobs will come back to America. We need Mexico for absolutely zero.

So...................you want the companies that build cars here in America to fail because they can't get the parts to build their cars, which come from Mexico?

Did anyone doubt that he didn’t have the balls?

He's a coward.

If he had balls he would hold a rally in a blue city and man up to the crowd that would be mixed.

He would be able to handle protestors without riling the crowd to mob violence.

He would stay off of Twitter.

He would stop lying.
He never thinks before he makes a threat
There is no one else that will defend our nation. No one! So if he fails....game over. And you will know it at some point. Life sucks and then you die.
He is bluffing with a pair of deuces, everyone knows he will fold

Close that fucking border down and fuck the economy. I hope everyone of the motherfuckers that profited from Americans losing their jobs lose everything they have. Fuck those traitors. Shut it down. I don’t give a rats ass if it causes a global depression. All you cocksuckers deserve it for what you done to Americans.

No.

I was hoping he'd do it just so I could see the snowflakes collectively shit their pants.
As a person not working in the white house with no access to inside info, I can't really say what's happened. Maybe he caved or maybe not. There could be a deal worked out with Mexico, but it's just my Opinion. I'll wait and see what happens before I decide on this.

You sure sound upset. Why are you blaming Mexico when it's cowardly donnie who has caved.....again?

I was hoping he'd do it just so I could see the snowflakes collectively shit their pants.
As a person not working in the white house with no access to inside info, I can't really say what's happened. Maybe he caved or maybe not. There could be a deal worked out with Mexico, but it's just my Opinion. I'll wait and see what happens before I decide on this.

If nothing improves in a year, are you going to vote for him in 2020?

Close that fucking border down and fuck the economy. I hope everyone of the motherfuckers that profited from Americans losing their jobs lose everything they have. Fuck those traitors. Shut it down. I don’t give a rats ass if it causes a global depression. All you cocksuckers deserve it for what you done to Americans.

No.
Close that piece of shit, threat to our national security down. Trump will I can assure you.

Waiting that year, are you?

No.
Close that piece of shit, threat to our national security down. Trump will I can assure you.

Ain’t gonna happen.

Rich people don’t want it to happen, so it won’t.

You’re being played like a cheap fiddle.

You sure sound upset. Why are you blaming Mexico when it's cowardly donnie who has caved.....again?
You ever worked a blue collar job in your life? Every seen factories close because of Bill Clinton and the Democrats? The people in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia and Ohio have. We have a certain dependence, with our economy based on Mexico. Like heroin we need to cut it cold turkey. Not even fucking tourism should be allowed with an enemy state.

You ever worked a blue collar job in your life? Every seen factories close because of Bill Clinton and the Democrats? The people in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia and Ohio have. We have a certain dependence, with our economy based on Mexico. Like heroin we need to cut it cold turkey. Not even fucking tourism should be allowed with an enemy state.

That sounds like fascism.

/—-/ Trump has 6 more years to get ‘er done. Patience grasshopper

What are you guys going to do if Trump loses badly in 2020?
Trump will win in 2020 because he isn’t a phony like Democrats. He pisses people off, and marches to the beat of his own drum. The people love it. He’s not a Washington insider Democratic Party prick.

That sounds like fascism.
Sounds like common sense.

Forum List

Back