Cowardly donnie caves again....

I was hoping he'd do it just so I could see the snowflakes collectively shit their pants.
As a person not working in the white house with no access to inside info, I can't really say what's happened. Maybe he caved or maybe not. There could be a deal worked out with Mexico, but it's just my Opinion. I'll wait and see what happens before I decide on this.

If nothing improves in a year, are you going to vote for him in 2020?
Things going great! Pull your head out of your ass and stop buying into liberal propaganda of MSNBC and CNN.

I was hoping he'd do it just so I could see the snowflakes collectively shit their pants.
As a person not working in the white house with no access to inside info, I can't really say what's happened. Maybe he caved or maybe not. There could be a deal worked out with Mexico, but it's just my Opinion. I'll wait and see what happens before I decide on this.

Even if Trump gives illegals the right to vote and free health care. You bet. Anything is better than having a democrat pos in office.

Even if Trump gives illegals the right to vote and free health care. You bet. Anything is better than having a democrat pos in office.
The greatest threat to our nation is a Democrat in the White House.

That' the greatest immediate threat I agree. Long term is the libtard control of schools and the media.

That' the greatest immediate threat I agree. Long term is the libtard control of schools and the media.
That’s been underway since the 1960’s but the fight goes on. Liberals already control the media and our urban schools. Kids are taught that America is evil and they are owed something.

Why is it that logic is beyond the trumpers ability of cognitive function?
Fuck Mexico and anyone or business dependent on them. Choke them motherfuckers out. Fuck their families. Jobs will come back to America. We need Mexico for absolutely zero.
You sure sound upset. Why are you blaming Mexico when it's cowardly donnie who has caved.....again?
You ever worked a blue collar job in your life? Every seen factories close because of Bill Clinton and the Democrats? The people in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia and Ohio have. We have a certain dependence, with our economy based on Mexico. Like heroin we need to cut it cold turkey. Not even fucking tourism should be allowed with an enemy state.
List the factories closed between 1992 and 2000...and the REAL reasons why? Not your whiny, tear stained "Boo Hoo, it's the Democrats' fault" moaning.

/—-/ Trump has 6 more years to get ‘er done. Patience grasshopper

What are you guys going to do if Trump loses badly in 2020?
Trump will win in 2020 because he isn’t a phony like Democrats. He pisses people off, and marches to the beat of his own drum. The people love it. He’s not a Washington insider Democratic Party prick.
So you think the fix is in? You got a pipeline to the Russians, do you?

Fuck Mexico and anyone or business dependent on them. Choke them motherfuckers out. Fuck their families. Jobs will come back to America. We need Mexico for absolutely zero.
You sure sound upset. Why are you blaming Mexico when it's cowardly donnie who has caved.....again?
You ever worked a blue collar job in your life? Every seen factories close because of Bill Clinton and the Democrats? The people in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia and Ohio have. We have a certain dependence, with our economy based on Mexico. Like heroin we need to cut it cold turkey. Not even fucking tourism should be allowed with an enemy state.

That sounds like fascism.
Sounds like common sense.
:71: CRCs talking about common sense. :71: Hey, common sense dude....did you hear that the noise of windmills causes cancer? :auiqs.jpg:

List the factories closed between 1992 and 2000...and the REAL reasons why? Not your whiny, tear stained "Boo Hoo, it's the Democrats' fault" moaning.
Mollie's Job
That’s when the party of FDR died thanks to Clinton and Gore.

https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/nafta_factsheet_deficit_jobs_wages_feb_2018_final.pdf
I will provide a list...but it’s about 100 pages long.

:71: CRCs talking about common sense. :71: Hey, common sense dude....did you hear that the noise of windmills causes cancer? :auiqs.jpg:
Then you will not mind your family tied close to a wind farm for extensive tests. Anyway when one of your kids go off at schools it becomes amusement also. Thank gaia it is at prog public schools. We laugh, we cry, we go on. Now go speak to Hogg. He will give you sexual healing.

Pick a community and state bitch...look it up.
TAA Database | Public Citizen

Things going great! Pull your head out of your ass and stop buying into liberal propaganda of MSNBC and CNN.
So...it's liberal propaganda that cowardly donnie caved?

And there we have it, folks. A CRC cultist is ok with giving illegals the right to vote and free health care now. It all kind of fits, doesn't it?

You dumb motherfucker. I’m going to destroy your ass now.
Dear me.....sounds like another empty CRC threat.

https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/nafta_factsheet_deficit_jobs_wages_feb_2018_final.pdf
I will provide a list...but it’s about 100 pages long.
It was only 6 pages long and, I must add, lists NO factories lost between 1992 and 2000.

Big Gubmint, bad policy and a ruined economy ain’t common sense.

Forum List

Back