Cowardly donnie caves again....

She's an abject idiot. nobody fears her, we're laughing at you guys for following her.
She terrifies you, even tho she's only one of 435 members of the House...which is only one of two Houses in the Legislative Branch which is only one of three co-equal branches.

LOL, sure she does. She's a twit kid. Everyone of your "candidates" has signed on to her bullshit.
^ So frightened, you can't even stop going on about her on a thread about cowardly donnie. :itsok:

(smile) Son you get more stupid every day.
Again...have to make a thread about cowardly donnie caving on shutting down the border with Mexico about me.....I totally get your embarrassment.

You poor little boy, I already agreed with you. Time to grow up kid.

Why is it that logic is beyond the trumpers ability of cognitive function?
Fuck Mexico and anyone or business dependent on them. Choke them motherfuckers out. Fuck their families. Jobs will come back to America. We need Mexico for absolutely zero.

Tell your cowardly God/King, he is obviously a chickenshit!
God/King was your Obama. Idiot.

No it truly is your cowardly God/King the Mango Mussolini!

Trump is negotiating with Mexico, a shot across their bow followed by time for Mexico to get its shit together. Snowflake libs just relax while we MAGA!
Trump could fuck up a one car funeral.

Trump whooped your ass. :auiqs.jpg:
You mean like he whipped Mexico's ass? "You got a year"!! "They'll pay for the wall"!! FAIL!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Are you a traitor who has sided with Mexico and illegals? You realize illegals are RAPING and KILLING Americans right? Should we prepare a cell for you in GITMO?

And he's giving Mexico a WHOLE FUCKING YEAR to comply with curtailing drug trafficking.

He's such a sham.

Read the links folks, you won't see this on Fox Noise a.k.a. the Trump Channel.
So are admitting we have a crisis on the border now?

Trump is negotiating with Mexico, a shot across their bow followed by time for Mexico to get its shit together. Snowflake libs just relax while we MAGA!
Trump could fuck up a one car funeral.

Trump whooped your ass. :auiqs.jpg:
You mean like he whipped Mexico's ass? "You got a year"!! "They'll pay for the wall"!! FAIL!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Are you a traitor who has sided with Mexico and illegals? You realize illegals are RAPING and KILLING Americans right? Should we prepare a cell for you in GITMO?
You worry about Trump heading to GITMO, not me wise guy. He's the traitor, not me. If he wasent Prez, he'd be out on bail for awhile until he went on a Twitter rant & had it revoked.

It was like warning a child that they were going to get spanked, so little Pancho complied.

No, it was like warning a child they were going to be grounded for 100 years. The child knows you are full of shit, just like Mexico knew Trump was full of shit

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It was like warning a child that they were going to get spanked, so little Pancho complied.

No, it was like warning a child they were going to be grounded for 100 years. The child knows you are full of shit, just like Mexico knew Trump was full of shit

Grounding doesn't work with little Pancho. He has to beg, run drugs, rip off tourists or work on the hacienda to support the little brown ninos, and they can't be done at home.

Grounding doesn't work with little Pancho. He has to beg, run drugs, rip off tourists or work on the hacienda to support the little brown ninos, and they can't be done at home.

Little Pancho laughed at Trump, he knew Trump was full of shit and he knows there is zero chance Trump closes the border next year in the middle of an election.

Little Pancho laughed at Trump, he knew Trump was full of shit and he knows there is zero chance Trump closes the border next year in the middle of an election.

Oh yes! We all laughed at Trump. My how we laughed and laughed but then something happened at the Javitz Center in late 2016 and we started crying, probably from laughing so hard.

I wonder why there haven't been any news stories saying that Mexico closed it's border with Guatemala? Probably because Mexico hasn't shut it down yet. And, to tell you the truth, I don't think that they are going to.

And.....................fwiw................all those pictures a while back that were being circulated on the 'net as "proof" that Mexico has a border wall with Guatemala is pure unadulterated b.s.

FACT CHECK: Mexico-Guatemala Border Wall

No, this is not a fence on the border of Mexico and Guatemala

https://www.quora.com/Does-Mexico-have-a-wall-on-its-southern-border

Oh yes! We all laughed at Trump. My how we laughed and laughed but then something happened at the Javitz Center in late 2016 and we started crying, probably from laughing so hard.

I have never quit laughing at Trump, nor his worshipers like you. you undying devotion is even funnier than Trump himself.

You worry about Trump heading to GITMO, not me wise guy. He's the traitor, not me. If he wasent Prez, he'd be out on bail for awhile until he went on a Twitter rant & had it revoked.

This is why nobody likes the left. Trying to have a rational conversation with them is truly unproductive.

Trump sticks it up you Tards ass every day.....

You Tards are entertaining with all your insane Butt Hurt.....

I wonder what the hildabeast is doing tonight while Trump is MAGA?

The WALL is going up....

WINNING.....

Life is so very good.....

Forum List

Back