Cowardly donnie caves again....

Thank you for proving you have no clue about negotiations, bluffs, etc...

At least President Trump did not 'draw a 'Red Line', back down, then try to blame the whole world for it, like Barry did...

Do ewe mean a red line like he did with Lil Kim? Ewe know the one that he said no nuclear weapons and then said "well you know they can have nuclear weapons" ! See mean like that?:abgg2q.jpg::21::21::21::21::21::5_1_12024::blowpop:
No, you are focusing Barry leaving another mess for others to clean up, like Un acquiring missile technology allowing him to strike US assets with his nukes, which he got after Bill Clinton gave NK nuclear reactors.

Lol, so ewe are actually trying to say that bitch Tramp didn't tuck tail and run. Ewe just can't make this shit up!
Can't you f*ing read?

I am saying Barry humiliated himself with his Red Line then again by backing down while trying to blame the world with his f*-up...

I'm saying Barry let NK get the technology to strike US assets...

I'm saying Barry was to gutless to demand releasing US hostages be part old his In-Constitutional Iran treaty...

I'm am saying Barry's cowardly approach to foreign policy was appeasement and ransom payments to terrorists, drug cartels, and enemies of this nation...

I'm saying bitchboy Tramp set a redline and Lil Kim slapped him down then grabbed Tramp by his pussy and said nope keeping my nukes and Teamp said "ewe bet". I'm saying Tramp told the Mexican president he was paying for the wall and the Mexican president slapped bitchbot down and grabbed him by his pussy and said no we are not ans bitchboy said OK.

ROTFLMFAO, yup just like that!

You're spinning the fact that Trump got UN to stop firing the missiles the technology for which he got on Barry's watch.

:p

Do ewe mean a red line like he did with Lil Kim? Ewe know the one that he said no nuclear weapons and then said "well you know they can have nuclear weapons" ! See mean like that?:abgg2q.jpg::21::21::21::21::21::5_1_12024::blowpop:
No, you are focusing Barry leaving another mess for others to clean up, like Un acquiring missile technology allowing him to strike US assets with his nukes, which he got after Bill Clinton gave NK nuclear reactors.

Lol, so ewe are actually trying to say that bitch Tramp didn't tuck tail and run. Ewe just can't make this shit up!
Can't you f*ing read?

I am saying Barry humiliated himself with his Red Line then again by backing down while trying to blame the world with his f*-up...

I'm saying Barry was to gutless to demand releasing US hostages be part old his In-Constitutional Iran treaty...

I'm am saying Barry's cowardly approach to foreign policy was appeasement and ransom payments to terrorists, drug cartels, and enemies of this nation...

I'm saying bitchboy Tramp set a redline and Lil Kim slapped him down then grabbed Tramp by his pussy and said nope keeping my nukes and Teamp said "ewe bet". I'm saying Tramp told the Mexican president he was paying for the wall and the Mexican president slapped bitchbot down and grabbed him by his pussy and said no we are not ans bitchboy said OK.

You're spinning the fact that Trump got UN to stop firing the missiles the technology for which he got on Barry's watch.

Ever stop to consider that Un stopped firing his missiles because he's finally gotten the technology down? You don't keep testing missiles after you have figured out how to make them work, and apparently Un has done it.

Can't you f*ing read?

His mountain lab blew up, ewe missed the fact that they are laughing at bitchboy while putting the next phase together now and ewe and Tramp are spinning.

Ever stop to consider that Un stopped firing his missiles because he's finally gotten the technology down?
No, since NK has never had that type of expertise / technology & most importantly because it was REPORTED NK got it from foreign sources.

Barry was helping Al Qaeda take over Libya and invading Syria while NK acquired its missile tech...

Trump did what Barry could / would not do - walk away from the table / a bad deal.

Of course, again, Barry was too busy financing, supplying, arming, and helping terrorists in the ME to pay attention to NK acquiring missile technology that allows them to strike US assets with their nuke...

Bill Clinton, using the same appeasement policy as Obama, gave NK their nuclear reactors / nukes....

Trump did not appease....

Last edited:
Ever stop to consider that Un stopped firing his missiles because he's finally gotten the technology down?
No, since NK has never had that type of expertise / technology & most importantly because it was REPORTED NK got it from foreign sources.

Barry was helping Al Qaeda take over Libya and invading Syria while NK acquired its missile tech...
[

Okay, I'll explain this simpler, since apparently you didn't get it the first time.............

Maybe the reason Un hasn't had any more test firings is because he's done with testing? He's already proven that he can get them high enough to hit DC.

Okay, I'll explain this simpler, since apparently you didn't get it the first time.............
Your opinionated theories designed to prevent credit going to the President for doing more than Obama in regards to NK need no explaining....

At least President Trump did not 'draw a 'Red Line', back down, then try to blame the whole world for it, like Barry did...

Look! Over there! >>>> It's Former President Obama (Scourge of the CRCs)

Mehico promised to stop the current caravan and future caravans to come.....TRUMP WINS! MAGA!

Hopefully they keep that promise....I have my doubts. In the mean time the cargo patterns can be altered from overland to Marine. I believe that is why he is setting that time frame. In effect the overland border can be closed without interrupting the flow of goods.

Jo

That isn't as easy as you might think. And, not only is it a lot harder than what you think, it's also a hell of a lot more expensive to ship things by sea than it is to ship them over land.

Most of that stuff is done in 6 month to 12 month contracts that usually require a one year notice to cease. He would have closed the border and then got hit with 200 international trade lawsuits.... As for the difference in pricing some things are cheaper by Marine some not. Depends a lot on the size of the shipment and the procurement process at the port.

Jo

Actually, shipping stuff via ships is ALWAYS more expensive than shipping it via truck. If you have something that says different, post the link.

Bulk shipments make more sense by marine if it's Marine to rail. The problem with American ports are the union labor rates. It's Different on the other end.

Dont know of any substantiating links... sorry. Just going by my own experience
Ordering industrial loads like high pressure piping for instance. We're right on the water so it works for us.

In any case I suspect that's what the one year notice is all about.

Jo

Mehico promised to stop the current caravan and future caravans to come.....TRUMP WINS! MAGA!

Hopefully they keep that promise....I have my doubts. In the mean time the cargo patterns can be altered from overland to Marine. I believe that is why he is setting that time frame. In effect the overland border can be closed without interrupting the flow of goods.

Jo

That isn't as easy as you might think. And, not only is it a lot harder than what you think, it's also a hell of a lot more expensive to ship things by sea than it is to ship them over land.

Most of that stuff is done in 6 month to 12 month contracts that usually require a one year notice to cease. He would have closed the border and then got hit with 200 international trade lawsuits.... As for the difference in pricing some things are cheaper by Marine some not. Depends a lot on the size of the shipment and the procurement process at the port.

Jo

Actually, shipping stuff via ships is ALWAYS more expensive than shipping it via truck. If you have something that says different, post the link.

Bulk shipments make more sense by marine if it's Marine to rail. The problem with American ports are the union labor rates. It's Different on the other end.

Ordering industrial loads like high pressure piping for instance. We're right on the water so it works for us.

Jo

You should look at places like Alaska and Hawaii, where EVERYTHING that isn't locally grown come via air or ship. I've been to Hawaii, and I can tell you that for the stuff that has to get shipped from the States, it's twice as expensive as what it is in the States.

Heard the same about Alaska when my squadron mates came back from a detachment in Adak. They came back bitching about how much it cost to eat and have a beer.

Look! Over there! >>>> It's Former President Obama (Scourge of the CRCs)
Yeah, the coward who paid a ransom for US hostages instead of demanding their return be part of his desperate Un-Constitutional treaty....

He has not backed down btw.... That's just news headline. He's going about it a smarter way

Jo

Jo

Jo

You should look at places like Alaska and Hawaii, where EVERYTHING that isn't locally grown come via air or ship. I've been to Hawaii, and I can tell you that for the stuff that has to get shipped from the States, it's twice as expensive as what it is in the States.

Heard the same about Alaska when my squadron mates came back from a detachment in Adak. They came back bitching about how much it cost to eat and have a beer.

Hawaii.....wow! Tell me about it....
Insanely expensive ... Milk is something like 6 bucks/gallon

Jo

He has not backed down btw.... That's just news headline. He's going about it a smarter way
Riiiiiiiiiight......:71:

Trump is not giving them nuclear reactors like Slick Willy did or miions of dollars and food like Barry..

Jo

Jo

Hawaii.....wow! Tell me about it....
Insanely expensive ... Milk is something like 6 bucks/gallon

Jo

Exactly. And, the high cost of milk is because it has to be SHIPPED VIA OCEAN OR SHIPPED VIA AIR to get there. If there was some magical bridge that could be used to truck it there, it would be less expensive.

Forum List

Back