Cowboys for Trump founder abandons plan to ride horse to Capitol riot trial to avoid ‘spectacle’

When your enemy is killing itself just get out of the way and enjoy the show....
1647968033101.png

You make claims that are ridiculous. You are a joke.
Well he is in court and he did shelve his horse. What have I missed ?

I have seen this chap on one of th insurrection docs. He seemed like a jolly liffle fellow. Sad to see him up in front of the beaks.

Swift justice for our man. The Judge didnt hang around for long before finding him guilty. I believe that he will be sentened in June.
I am rather sad about this and ifs a relief that he will not get more than a year.

Swift justice for our man. The Judge didnt hang around for long before finding him guilty. I believe that he will be sentened in June.
I am rather sad about this and ifs a relief that he will not get more than a year.
We are well past the point of relief for the opposing sides. It is just used to not enflame anymore than things already are. Progs in reality crave destruction and chaos and then blame others for the situation.

You make claims that are ridiculous. You are a joke.

We are well past the point of relief for the opposing sides. It is just used to not enflame anymore than things already are. Progs in reality crave destruction and chaos and then blame others for the situation.
I have no ides what you are on about.

Forum List

Back