Zone1 Coyote, why didn't you tell me Kat died?

I want to send flowers to her grave, give me an address please
Might not be a grave. Maybe she was cremated.
Whatever the case may be....I miss her. I miss our pm chats. I miss thinking she is in the background here, being quiet but still HERE. And maybe she is. Her spirit will always be with us as a long as we keep her in our memories. She loved USMB. Even when she had her own board, she lurked here. Thats how much she loved this place. And we loved her. Instead of flowers...donate to the board what flowers would cost, because this board was her love. She would have done anything for this place. Quiet or not...she lived here and now she lives in our memories and hearts.:smiliehug:

You people are far too cozy with moderators on the forum. Get a freaking life.

If it makes you so upset why did you click on this thread in the first place? Leave my new friend alone. He's grieving alright? Besides, Kat seemed like a wonderful person and she was always nice to me. Unlike some other mods on here.

If it makes you so upset why did you click on this thread in the first place? Leave my new friend alone. He's grieving alright? Besides, Kat seemed like a wonderful person and she was always nice to me. Unlike some other mods on here.
:thankusmile:

Trying to make it all about you again, I see. That last dig was your usual method of operation. Why not you follow your own advice. Oh. Wait.

I want to send flowers to her grave, give me an address please
Was this thread really necessary?
Coyote had nothing to do with the loss of Kat, and I guarantee I was closer to her than 99% of people here.
So I don't like this thread, it brings up pain for nothing. Not a good exchange.
Kat was a sweetheart with her head screwed on straight.

Last edited:
I don't understand this thread either. He knew.
Maybe he saw what I posted somewhere else but didn't actually get what I said. Or he forgot. Or he was in his cups when he started this thread. No clue. But I agree with Duke. Its a confusing thread and serves no purpose except more pain for those who loved her which I don't believe was his intention.

That is, if I am in error on who I think he is elsewhere and he truly didn't know at all.

Last edited:
Was this thread really necessary?
Coyote had nothing to do with the loss of Kat, and I guarantee I was closer to her than 99% of people here.
So I don't like this thread, it brings up pain for nothing. Not a good exchange.
Kat was a sweetheart with her head screwed on straight.

True, I just didn't think that being mean to somebody who's obviously upset and missing their friend wasn't necessary, however I did wonder why Coyote was paged for this.

Coyote was a good friend of Kat's, too.

I know. As hard as it is though just because a friend passed away, doesn't mean you lose your friendship with that person, because you still got the memories. :)

Kat was very likeable....the closest thing to a conservative mod we have on this board.

Unfortunately, I had a little spat with her towards the end and if I had known she was in bad health I would hav avoided that.

Trying now to avoid the vitriol I was once famous for.....in the end none of it matters anyhow......but being able to vent on here is undoubtedly why some are here.

Forum List

Back