CPAC Day 1 in 135 Seconds

And the Dems are worse. I will not vote for either bunch of crazies. I same they are.

For those of us interested in condensing the speakers, events and ideas espoused on day 1 of CPAC 2023, look no further...

In a quick 135 seconds to boot.

Once again, you can't make this stuff up folks, it speaks for itself.

How many bastard babies do you have. And you are a bastard.

.We're some scary bitches!

Don't you know? Conservative women are such scary bitches!

3b1a47cc4359ee1c036ee48a8f6e58fc.jpg
1359728974249.jpg
8299289.jpg

girls_with_guns_g1symqv8o1_1280.jpg
trump ass1.jpg
trump4.jpg

Hope that didn't traumatize you too much.

Oh and BTW, I have not seen ANYONE thank the Lord for Joe Biden.

Don't you know? Conservative women are such scary bitches!

View attachment 762219View attachment 762221View attachment 762222
View attachment 762225View attachment 762226View attachment 762227

Hope that didn't traumatize you too much.

Oh and BTW, I have not seen ANYONE thank the Lord for Joe Biden.

Well, the leftists can't stop talking in their trembling little voices about MTG and Lauren Boebert, and pretending to hit them with their little sticks, hoping to ward them off.

I can only guess that they are scared of the guns, so that means that they think women need to be unable to protect themselves, which sounds pretty damned sexist to me. Do they hate women? It sounds like they expect them all to just lay there and be raped and shut up.

I'll keep the Boeberts and the Greenes and the Palins, and you can definitely throw in a Kristi Noem too.

Well, I know little about CPAC or scary Conservative women or even not-scary Conservative women in bikinis. And I know absolutely nothing about big guns in Spanx shapewear......but, having said that, and going back to the OP, post #1 ----well, damn, I sure like it when The Lincoln Project brings their clever sense of humor to American politics.

They are far far more fun....not to mention funnier......than a Lauren Boebert (boy, she sure seems to unhappy all the time. WTH!? ). And they are far more clever than Marjorie Trailer Queen.

We need more of The Lincoln Project.

IMHO

For those of us interested in condensing the speakers, events and ideas espoused on day 1 of CPAC 2023, look no further...

In a quick 135 seconds to boot.

Once again, you can't make this stuff up folks, it speaks for itself.

They covered this on C4 yesterday. It looked like a freak show. Everyone wearing an item of clothing with Trump written on it.

Conservatives are supposed to wear grey suits and have dull discussions about the deficit. This just looked like a lot of damaged people on a day out from the home. And Todd Starmes of course.

C4 reckoned all the grown ups were elsewhere and have given it over to trumplicans.

They covered this on C4 yesterday. It looked like a freak show. Everyone wearing an item of clothing with Trump written on it.

Conservatives are supposed to wear grey suits and have dull discussions about the deficit. This just looked like a lot of damaged people on a day out from the home. And Todd Starmes of course.

C4 reckoned all the grown ups were elsewhere and have given it over to trumplicans.

Thank you for today's episode of "Tammy's Clown Show".

Forum List

Back