CPAC DAY-2

This is really sad that such people have to have such contempt for so many of their follow American. I'll pray for them.

We get it…the only suck-fest you abnormal weirdos attend is one at a Pride/Faggot parade.
That coxsucker Trump will be there so you know that somehow, some way there's a money grab involved.

Btw, where's ass grabber Matt? And I don't mean Gaetz.

Ever read the US Constitution?
What does the phrase "Under God" mean to you?
Know where the Founding Fathers were from?
What Churches did they attend?
The phrase "under God " was not added to the constitution by Eisenhower until 1954, in the cold war in an effort to claim moral superiority of capitolism over communism, which many conservatives regarded as godless

Last edited:
The phrase "under God " was not added to the constitution by Eisenhower until 1945, in the cold war in an effort to claim moral superiority of capitolism over communism, which many conservatives regarded as godless
Think it was 1954...but it did happen under Eisenhower.

The Constitution on the other hand, does not mention God. Only "Our Lord". As in The Year of Our Lord.

Think it was 1954...but it did happen under Eisenhower.

The Constitution on the other hand, does not mention God. Only "Our Lord". As in The Year of Our Lord.
Dislexia strikes again. Thanks for the correction. I'll see if I can fix it.

The phrase "under God " was not added to the constitution by Eisenhower until 1954, in the cold war in an effort to claim moral superiority of capitalism over communism, which many conservatives regarded as godless
That is the dumbest post you ever typed.

So a president can re-write or modify the US Constitution? Really? Since when? I missed that amendment, what number was it?
His description of the reasoning behind it WAS dead on.

Yes it was passed by Congress and signed by Ike

Forum List

Back