🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CPAC largely ignores Putin...but blames Biden for Putin invading Ukraine.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I am surprised there weren't a few "Putin for VP in 2024" signs there. The repub party is now showing their contempt for democracies, supporting a murdering thug over a struggling democracy.

I am surprised there weren't a few "Putin for VP in 2024" signs there. The repub party is now showing their contempt for democracies, supporting a murdering thug over a struggling democracy.
No doubt Putin would make a better vice president than Kumquat Harris.

Why is your illegitimate, senile, pants-shitting embarrassment of a "president" hiding in Delaware, shitferbrains?

If we review facts, we know that Putin did not invade the Ukraine while Trump was POTUS.
We also know he did invade while Biden is POTUS.
Does anyone disagree?
So the real question is "Why did Putin wait until now?"
Was he leery of Trump's anticipated response?
Is he unconcerned with Biden's anticipated response?
Something else entirely?

They are truly evil. History will not be kind to their treasonous behavior.

Holy shit Batman! This thread was so predictable that I could have set my watch by it. I had no idea CPAC was even going on today and was taking a nap. My wife had the TV on in the other room and I heard whatever was on when I woke up. She was laughing at something, so I asked her "What are you watching?" She told me it was CPAC.

The very first thought I had when she told me that, was this: "I bet some idiot on USMB starts a thread that claims CPAC is funded by, inspired by, or somehow connected to Russia..."

Well sonofabitch. Here we are, how did I guess that?

I must be a fuckin' wizard.

Just how, when and where did the GOP ever "support" Putin," you lying idiot jackass?

In his mind he believes that to be true.

One note of interest: For someone so opposed to the GOP, JimH2 sure has a weird obsession with CPAC. I counted up the number of separate CPAC threads he's posted over the years. There were nine in all, going all the way back to 2012.

CPAC largely ignores Putin...but blames Biden for Putin invading Ukraine.

FOX News runs disclaimer during trump's CPAC speech.....

trump will proclaim that he won the 2024 election at CPAC

Teddy boast about his trip to Cancun at CPAC

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/no-shows-at-cpac-are-whos-who-of-the-old-gop.883737/

Trump to skip CPAC

CPAC walkout on Jeb Bush

Gov. Christie not invited to CPAC

CPACs swoon over Santorum

Looks like a case of terminal CPAC envy to me. :smoke:

Jim's #2 problem behind getting penis envy in the men's shower room.

That’s the distraction you fucktards were hoping for. Ignore the failures of Bidumb and these stupid ass democrats and focus on Russia. Well piss off bitch, we can do two things at once.

It's still not over yet....of course they can pull these out again....
1645913220046.png

Here are some more metrics:

The USMB member who has the record of posting the highest number of threads about CPAC is basquebromance, with 23 individual threads over the years. I'm not counting him, since basquebromance's thread posting seems to be bi-polar in nature, and he can't really be construed as being left, right, or what the fuck ever. He's all over the place.

Among the verified leftists and Trump-haters, the USMB members who posted disparaging threads about CPAC over the years, are as follows:

JimH52 - 9 individual threads

Lakhota - 6 individual threads

DrLove - 5 individual threads

deanrd - 3 individual threads

Dana7360 - 2 individual threads

Then there are berg80 and Lesh, with one thread each.

So the winner of the prestigious Liberal Idiot Award goes to JimH52.

liberal idiot.jpg

If we review facts, we know that Putin did not invade the Ukraine while Trump was POTUS.
We also know he did invade while Biden is POTUS.
Does anyone disagree?
So the real question is "Why did Putin wait until now?"
Was he leery of Trump's anticipated response?
Is he unconcerned with Biden's anticipated response?
Something else entirely?
trump is still pissed that the Ukranian leader did not bow to his black mail and announce an investigation into Biden's son.

That’s the distraction you fucktards were hoping for. Ignore the failures of Bidumb and these stupid ass democrats and focus on Russia. Well piss off bitch, we can do two things at once.
He has once again united NATO after trump tried to destroy it. trump is a TRAITOR who tried to destroy our electoral system.

Forum List

Back