CPS kidnaps baby,baby gets murdered in foster care

I hate what happened to this guy. As a father myself it would tear me up to know that if I hadnt smoked some weed my daughter would be with me today. CPS should fire the people that placed her in the wrong place.

Bring back orphanages and CPS will have a lot less power.

These parents, like all addicts, put their pot use above their daughter and the result is a dead child. They will light up another joint and it won't bother them.

Not relevant. They smoke pot, how the hell can they be responsible for a baby when they are stoners?

Typical grade school special mentaility, where drug use is an aristotilian black/white concept. The second people use drugs they instantly become addicts and unable to care for themselves or anyone else.

Nevermind the real world, where recreational drug users do exist, and are able to meld thier drug use and thier lives seamlessly and without any problems.

Here's one!

Pot smoking mother drives off with baby on car roof | Reuters

Seamlessly, no problems here. If you forget the little leaving baby on the roof of the car thingy.

Or, the fatal car crash thingy.

Marijuana Raises Risk of Fatal Car Crash

Or, the just letting kids wander around because the parent is too stoned to know where they are thingy.

RTV6 - Wandering Child Leads To Drug, Neglect Charges - News Story

Quick question...............wanna talk about all the times that the parent was drunk and not stoned?

Sorry...................but it happens more with people who drink, because it's legal. Matter of fact, there have been more instances of drunk parents than stoned parents.

Keep trying though................it helps to see where you're ignorant................

Bring back orphanages and CPS will have a lot less power.

These parents, like all addicts, put their pot use above their daughter and the result is a dead child. They will light up another joint and it won't bother them.

Really? Orphanages are your solution?

Have you ever been in one?

Have you ever been a foster child?

I have, and your remark is full of shit, as well as ignorance, because if you'd ever been there, you wouldn't have made that remark.

I was orphaned at 8.

Forum List

Back