CPS kidnaps baby,baby gets murdered in foster care

I hope this guy is able to get a good lawyer because he's deserving of several million dollars over this, not that it will bring his daughter back, of course, but hitting these government stooges in the purse is the only way this stuff is going to change.

You are so full of shit. Pot actually is medicine and does a lot of good for people with Alzheimers and Cancer and Epilepsy.

Those young morons had no such condition. They just wanted to get high. They should be banned from ever having a child.

CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave her to a murderous foster mother - YouTube

Every single one of those CPS kidnappers should be charged with her murder along with the evil bitch that did the deed.

Her parents were drug addicted losers and the kid should have been removed from them.

Cannabis is not physically addictive in any way. Many studies have been done on this, all the way from Harvard Medical to the Royal British Medical Society to the U.S. Government (who did experiments on military people with cannabis during the 60's and early 70's).

If you say that it can become psychologically addictive? You may be right, but so can gambling, shopping, exercise, and codependent relationships.

And...............there are several conditions that cannabis can be good for, not just the ones mentioned. Do YOU know their medical records? Have you talked to their doctor?

Are you sure that they may not have had glaucoma?

There are many conditions where cannabis has been proven to be beneficial and help people heal.

Besides................living in a family where the kid is wanted and loved (even if they do smoke pot), is much more preferable than putting the kid in a home where they aren't wanted (and could end up dead like this one did).

CPS, and the foster family BOTH should suffer the consequences of the death of this child.

BikerSailor: It is highly unlikely that if one of the parents had glaucoma, and was using pot for medicinal purposes, the CPS would have removed the child from the home. One can easily get a prescription for pot for use to treat glaucoma. The CPS would not be able to remove the child if that were the case.

First, let's not use lies and hyperbole: the child was not "kidnapped" by CPS. They have to have legal authorization to remove a child from the custody of it's parents. To get that authorization, they have to have a very good reason.

In order for CPS to even bother with these parents, someone would have to report them--a neighbor, a family member, a teacher, etc. The fact that many people on this thread have apparently been recreational pot smokers and raised children w/o being reported to CPS is very telling: what it says to me is that they were not excessive in their use of pot around their kids. This couple may have been excessive and careless, which led someone to report them to CPS. Bottom line is, you don't lose your kids to foster care without really going seriously wrong one way or another.

However, being pot smokers is no reason for these people to lose their child to death. That is a terrible tragedy and a terrible wrong.

One poster here says the family should sue the CPS workers for a whole lot of money. That money doesn't not come out of the pocket of the CPS workers, it comes out of the pocket of the tax payer, so you might as well say take more tax dollars away from the people.

It is pretty common knowledge that CPS workers are over burdened with cases and that CPS is underfunded. They make mistakes, and the mistake here was in allowing the foster parent who killed this child to be a foster parent: obviously not enough background checking was done on her or if she had been doing it for a while, not enough awareness or surveilance of her home and child care methods was done.

The real culprit here is the underfunding of CPS which results in CPS workers having too little time to devote to each case and to monitor each foster family home.

Last edited:
BikerSailor: It is highly unlikely that if one of the parents had glaucoma, and was using pot for medicinal purposes, the CPS would have removed the child from the home. One can easily get a prescription for pot for use to treat glaucoma. The CPS would not be able to remove the child if that were the case.

First, let's not use lies and hyperbole: the child was not "kidnapped" by CPS. They have to have legal authorization to remove a child from the custody of it's parents. To get that authorization, they have to have a very good reason.

No, they don't. The only reason they need is a parent not being sufficiently gushing, fawning, and servile to the CPS thug.

In order for CPS to even bother with these parents, someone would have to report them--a neighbor, a family member, a teacher, etc. The fact that many people on this thread have apparently been recreational pot smokers and raised children w/o being reported to CPS is very telling: what it says to me is that they were not excessive in their use of pot around their kids. This couple may have been excessive and careless, which led someone to report them to CPS. Bottom line is, you don't lose your kids to foster care without really going seriously wrong one way or another.

However, being pot smokers is no reason for these people to lose their child to death. That is a terrible tragedy and a terrible wrong.

One poster here says the family should sue the CPS workers for a whole lot of money. That money doesn't not come out of the pocket of the CPS workers, it comes out of the pocket of the tax payer, so you might as well say take more tax dollars away from the people.

It is pretty common knowledge that CPS workers are over burdened with cases and that CPS is underfunded. They make mistakes, and the mistake here was in allowing the foster parent who killed this child to be a foster parent: obviously not enough background checking was done on her or if she had been doing it for a while, not enough awareness or surveilance of her home and child care methods was done.

The real culprit here is the underfunding of CPS which results in CPS workers having too little time to devote to each case and to monitor each foster family home.

The real culprit is that most CPS workers are power-hungry fascists who demand obedience and will kill as many children as required to get it.

Someone needs to hunt down these thugs and vivisect them.

CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave her to a murderous foster mother - YouTube

Every single one of those CPS kidnappers should be charged with her murder along with the evil bitch that did the deed.

Her parents were drug addicted losers and the kid should have been removed from them.

You are so full of shit. Pot actually is medicine and does a lot of good for people with Alzheimers and Cancer and Epilepsy.

Those young morons had no such condition. They just wanted to get high. They should be banned from ever having a child.
Just another typical statist who enjoys government in their life. That boot taste good?

If her parents smoked pot, the child was as good as dead before they took her.

Tragic, but the child was going to die either way.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, you're fuckin' stupid!

You need to smoke a bowl or something.
If you read the medical reports on third world country children doing weed that were available 30 years ago, you wouldn't be using size 7 words to make your point. :(

I hope this guy is able to get a good lawyer because he's deserving of several million dollars over this, not that it will bring his daughter back, of course, but hitting these government stooges in the purse is the only way this stuff is going to change.
Would it help him live his life in such a way as to not expose infants to second-hand weed smoke?

Money doesn't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

The infant was asleep when they smoked. Not any worse or better than exposing kids to smoke from cigarettes or alcoholic parents.

The infant was asleep when they smoked. Not any worse or better than exposing kids to smoke from cigarettes or alcoholic parents.

Not relevant. They smoke pot, how the hell can they be responsible for a baby when they are stoners?

Not relevant. They smoke pot, how the hell can they be responsible for a baby when they are stoners?

Typical grade school special mentaility, where drug use is an aristotilian black/white concept. The second people use drugs they instantly become addicts and unable to care for themselves or anyone else.

Nevermind the real world, where recreational drug users do exist, and are able to meld thier drug use and thier lives seamlessly and without any problems.

I'd MUCH rather see a child raised by a stoner than a drunk!

Bring back orphanages and take the children from both stoners and drunks.

In my 20's, I was involved for a few months with a man who grew up in Boy's Town. Based on how he turned out, which was rather troubled, I would not want any child to have to grow up in an orphanage. In my 30's, I was a foster parent for a while. My experience is that the Children's Services wants to keep the child in touch with their real family as much as possible, to help their real family get it together so the child can be returned to them, and to put the child in the type of home they would do best in. When I went to the CPS offices for any kind of meetings or get togethers and met other foster parents, I realized that most of them came from very average, middle class/working class families who wanted to help foster kids: not people who did it for the money. Quite a few, though not necessarily the majority, were older folks, couples, who had raised their own families and wanted to continue to have kids in their lives and homes. Very nice people. I think we mostly hear about the problems the foster program has and never hear much about the successes. During the time I had my foster daughter, her school grades improved about 100% and so did her health. When I had to move away, she went to a comfortable middle class family with biological kids near her age, which she was happy about, and a house much bigger and nicer than mine. The mother was a stay at home mom who was very anxious to be a foster mom and help foster kids. They definitely weren't doing it for the money.

When I was growing up, the older couple next door had foster kids for years. They had raised their own family, had a nice house, a big one, with a large yard, and they fostered kids for years. Some of those kids were my playmates. It was a very positive experience, what I observed, which was one reason why I was interested in being a foster parent myself. It is not an overall bad program, although there are problems, which, as I said, is what we always hear about: the problems, not the successes.

Last edited:

Typical grade school special mentaility, where drug use is an aristotilian black/white concept. The second people use drugs they instantly become addicts and unable to care for themselves or anyone else.

Nevermind the real world, where recreational drug users do exist, and are able to meld thier drug use and thier lives seamlessly and without any problems.

Here's one!

Pot smoking mother drives off with baby on car roof | Reuters

Seamlessly, no problems here. If you forget the little leaving baby on the roof of the car thingy.

Or, the fatal car crash thingy.

Marijuana Raises Risk of Fatal Car Crash

Or, the just letting kids wander around because the parent is too stoned to know where they are thingy.

RTV6 - Wandering Child Leads To Drug, Neglect Charges - News Story

Here's one!

Pot smoking mother drives off with baby on car roof | Reuters

Seamlessly, no problems here. If you forget the little leaving baby on the roof of the car thingy.

Or, the fatal car crash thingy.

Marijuana Raises Risk of Fatal Car Crash

Or, the just letting kids wander around because the parent is too stoned to know where they are thingy.

RTV6 - Wandering Child Leads To Drug, Neglect Charges - News Story

People do that crap WITHOUT being on pot. Also it ignores the countless times nothing happens when mom and dad toke up after kiddo is asleep.

I'd be looking for some payback. I start with the person who killed my kid an then work down the list until I found the nark.

Forum List

Back