🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids

Your adorable attempt at a "Willie Horton" aside, why don't you lay out exactly what you disagree with about Obama's changes in sentencing guidlines?

You mean other than he has no authority to set sentencing guide lines? That is a legislative responsibility, it's his job to enforce the freaking law.

Ever been there?

Yes I have you arrogant, sanctimonious prick.

I had a very pleasant stay. Very clean. Very orderly. Very safe.

You step out of line a little bit and you only get whipped with a cane in public. A little bit more and you get a long, tortuous jail term. A little bit more and they kill you. When I was there, spitting your chewing gum on the sidewalk was a whipping offense.

You simply don't defy the authorities in Singapore. Period.

Your type of paradise as long as you are the authority. Your demented fantasy.

:lol:

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in arguably the least "free" first-world country in the world.

Do you believe that that makes you an "expert" on Singapore's underground?

We've been to Singapore and it was wonderful.

Pictures of Singapore, very beautiful place:

singapore - Google Search

I am not the slightest bit surprised that you enjoyed Singapore. It is a beautiful country, and I'm sure you identify with it's authoritarian rule of law policies.

I prefer freedom.

I was referring to Singapore being a beautiful nation, when we were there we weren't exactly going around investigating the Singapore drug underground.

There's nothing wrong with Authoritation rules of law, this doesn't mean loss of freedom, it just means that people must behave themselves and respect the law.

Singapore is no where near as bad as say Saudi Arabia, where they're chopping heads off for criticising the House of Saud now and that teenager they're going to crucify.

Your adorable attempt at a "Willie Horton" aside, why don't you lay out exactly what you disagree with about Obama's changes in sentencing guidlines?

You mean other than he has no authority to set sentencing guide lines? That is a legislative responsibility, it's his job to enforce the freaking law.

Fair Sentencing Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-220) was an act of Congress signed into law by U.S. PresidentBarack Obama on August 3, 2010.

You were saying?

The Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-220) was an act of Congress signed into law by U.S. PresidentBarack Obama on August 3, 2010.

You were saying?

Of course these people were sentenced under that law, right? A change in the law is not a get out of jail free card.

Th
Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.
They should have thought of that before committing a crime. Its why I am in favor of drug dealers being executed and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense.
Rush Limbaugh thought that too. You doing oxy too?
Glad he agrees with me. Hopefully under President Trump this is done
Th
Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.
They should have thought of that before committing a crime. Its why I am in favor of drug dealers being executed and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense.

"and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense."

This is very harsh, nearly all users need professional help over a long period, they have an addiction and it's an illness, like most addictions....people who have an illness you don't give them 10 years literal hard labour.
Which is why they need and will get rehab first...up to a year if necessary in a prison like setting etc. If they can't be cured of the drug addiction in that time under those conditions then they are a lost cause. I am all for eugenics as well for such individuals. Sterilize them so they don't spread their weak genes to future generations.

I guess this is the result when you release non-violent drug dealers from our prisons. When you have a President like DumBama calling the shots, what do we need judges and juries for anymore?

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids… ⋆ US Herald
How many drug dealers released have committed crimes since being released?

Should drug dealers all be sentenced to life?

They were released last year, so time will tell. But drug dealers should serve the terms they were given when prosecuted.
Not if the sentence is now deemed excessive. Is this the new Willie Horton?

Well that's the problem: who decides what is excessive? I thought that's what judges were for.

This was a decision by Racist Holder with of course, the persuasion of DumBama. I'm sure he didn't have time to look up each of these cases, study them, and then decide on the 6,000 or more he released.

As usual with DumBama, it was all politics.

To put the question another way:

Why should mixing baking powder and cocaine, and cooking in the microwave make it 100 times more illegal?

There is no such thing as 100X illegal. It's either illegal or not. The only thing that might vary is the sentencing.

You were saying?

Of course these people were sentenced under that law, right? A change in the law is not a get out of jail free card.

When the law in question specifically makes the changes retroactive, it sure can be.

In this case, the man in question had his sentence reduced both due to this law, and good behavior.

Why should mixing baking powder and cocaine, and cooking in the microwave make it 100 times more illegal?

There is no such thing as 100X illegal. It's either illegal or not. The only thing that might vary is the sentencing.

Yeah. That's the fucking point.

Are you really having this hard a time following your own thread?

I guess this is the result when you release non-violent drug dealers from our prisons. When you have a President like DumBama calling the shots, what do we need judges and juries for anymore?

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids… ⋆ US Herald

They were released last year, so time will tell. But drug dealers should serve the terms they were given when prosecuted.

Why?

Why? Because DumBama nor Holder heard the cases. We have a justice system in this country. To simply override the recommendations of a judge or jury is typical of this administration, but clearly wrong.

Dr. you are losing this one bad. Fascist? not sure what it means but USA has laws also, USA does not enforce them. Singapore not only enforces them but hands out by the book punishments to all. When you go outside in Singapore you are soaked with sweat first minute, at least I was every day. Wet ugly stupid unruly American in thick clothes.

Some of ya'all (you know who you are) need to go take another "sniff' or load up that syringe and try again later.

No, just trying to follow your point which you clearly can't articulate. Now can you show me where anybody got 100X sentencing for mixing baking soda with cocaine than those who sold pure cocaine?

Why?

Why? Because DumBama nor Holder heard the cases. We have a justice system in this country. To simply override the recommendations of a judge or jury is typical of this administration, but clearly wrong.

You really have no idea about the actual facts of this case, do you?

This guy's sentence was reduced by a judge, not by Obama or Holder.

Th

Th

"and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense."

This is very harsh, nearly all users need professional help over a long period, they have an addiction and it's an illness, like most addictions....people who have an illness you don't give them 10 years literal hard labour.
Which is why they need and will get rehab first...up to a year if necessary in a prison like setting etc. If they can't be cured of the drug addiction in that time under those conditions then they are a lost cause. I am all for eugenics as well for such individuals. Sterilize them so they don't spread their weak genes to future generations.
What about a poor woman with 2 kids on welfare? Should she be fixed or cut off?

You were saying?

When the law in question specifically makes the changes retroactive, it sure can be.

In this case, the man in question had his sentence reduced both due to this law, and good behavior.

From your link:

"The Act has been described as improving the fairness of the federal criminal justice system, and prominent politicians and non-profit organizations have called for further reforms, such as making the law retroactive and completely eliminating of the disparity (i.e., enacting a 1:1 sentencing ratio)."

So it wasn't made retroactive, try again?

No, just trying to follow your point which you clearly can't articulate. Now can you show me where anybody got 100X sentencing for mixing baking soda with cocaine than those who sold pure cocaine?
That's the fact. They gave crack dealers more time than coke dealers. You didn't know that?

Mixing cocaine with baking soda, and then microwaving it is (approximately) how you make crack.

And the whole point of the law that Obama passed in 2010 was to fix the fact that minimum sentencing guidelines for crack were 100x higher than for regular cocaine.

That's the law that helped reduce this guy's sentence.

Now we've come all the way around, do you get it yet?

Th

Th

What about a poor woman with 2 kids on welfare? Should she be fixed or cut off?
Why would she? I am talking about people who can't kick the drug habits. That's just the start. I think children are wonderful better when a mom and dad are around but circumstances at times create single parent homes.

You were saying?

From your link:

"The Act has been described as improving the fairness of the federal criminal justice system, and prominent politicians and non-profit organizations have called for further reforms, such as making the law retroactive and completely eliminating of the disparity (i.e., enacting a 1:1 sentencing ratio)."

So it wasn't made retroactive, try again?

You should have kept reading. Not all of it was made retroactive, but some of it was.

U.S. Sentencing Commission Votes to Make Crack/Powder Cocaine Sentencing Reforms Retroactive | Drug Policy Alliance

Why?

You really have no idea about the actual facts of this case, do you?

This guy's sentence was reduced by a judge, not by Obama or Holder.

Read the article. This was clearly part of DumBama's amnesty policy that judges had to follow. Or is the Justice Department still run by Bush?

Forum List

Back