🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids

That's still no excuse.

I never said there is ever an excuse for murder. I said it'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if their past didn't hinder them for the rest of their lives.

They wouldn't be a problem, if we executed more of them.

Actually, from what I understand, that's what they do in Singapore. They don't have any drug problems there. Not that I agree with such harsh sentencing, but deterrents do work.

:lol:

You don't think there's a "drug problem" in Singapore?

Ever been there?

Your adorable attempt at a "Willie Horton" aside, why don't you lay out exactly what you disagree with about Obama's changes in sentencing guidlines?

It's not the business of a President to override the decisions made by judges or juries in cases that have been heard and tried in court. It'a a blanket amnesty of people that DumBama knows nothing about. His opinion is "drug dealers and users are harmless people" and he throws out an executive order to forgive them.

I do have a problem with that.

I suspect you have no idea what you're talking about, so I might recommend reading the actual law.

The whole point of the law is that "Judges and juries" didn't get to "make the decisions".

Then who did? Who sentenced this animal to prison in the first place? Who let him go four years early?

Your adorable attempt at a "Willie Horton" aside, why don't you lay out exactly what you disagree with about Obama's changes in sentencing guidlines?

It's not the business of a President to override the decisions made by judges or juries in cases that have been heard and tried in court. It'a a blanket amnesty of people that DumBama knows nothing about. His opinion is "drug dealers and users are harmless people" and he throws out an executive order to forgive them.

I do have a problem with that.

I suspect you have no idea what you're talking about, so I might recommend reading the actual law.

The whole point of the law is that "Judges and juries" didn't get to "make the decisions".

Then who did? Who sentenced this animal to prison in the first place? Who let him go four years early?

As I already said, if you actually read the bill, you'd have a better understanding of the issue at hand. If you're too lazy to do that, just look up "mandatory minimum sentencing".

That's still no excuse.

I never said there is ever an excuse for murder. I said it'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if their past didn't hinder them for the rest of their lives.

Actually, from what I understand, that's what they do in Singapore. They don't have any drug problems there. Not that I agree with such harsh sentencing, but deterrents do work.

Ever been there?

No, but I don't think you actually have to go there:

With all these efforts, Singapore has one of the lowest prevalence of drug abuse worldwide, even though it has not been entirely eliminated. Over two decades, the number of drug abusers arrested each year has declined by two-thirds, from over 6,000 in the early 1990s to about 2,000 last year. Fewer than two in 10 abusers released from prison or drug rehabilitation centres relapse within two years. We do not have traffickers pushing drugs openly in the streets, nor do we need to run needle exchange centres. Because of our strict laws, Singapore does not have to contend with major drug syndicates linked to organised crime, unlike some other countries.

Singapore's policy keeps drugs at bay | Michael Teo

That's still no excuse.

Ever been there?

With all these efforts, Singapore has one of the lowest prevalence of drug abuse worldwide, even though it has not been entirely eliminated. Over two decades, the number of drug abusers arrested each year has declined by two-thirds, from over 6,000 in the early 1990s to about 2,000 last year. Fewer than two in 10 abusers released from prison or drug rehabilitation centres relapse within two years. We do not have traffickers pushing drugs openly in the streets, nor do we need to run needle exchange centres. Because of our strict laws, Singapore does not have to contend with major drug syndicates linked to organised crime, unlike some other countries.

Well, if you prefer you can just accept the words of the Singapore government at face value, sure.

But the reality on the ground is different.

I have been to Singapore twice for work. Long stay. Clean, orderly, smart. You have to live it to believe it. I had huge post written and lost it.

My only problem was looking wrong way to cross street, of course legally. There is no Jaywalking. They drive other side, they coming where you not looking.

That's still no excuse.

Ever been there?

Firearms-Control Legislation and Policy: Singapore | Law Library of Congress

Singapore has one of the toughest gun control laws in the world. According to the Arms Offences Act, unlawful possession or carrying of firearms is punishable with imprisonment and caning. Using or attempting to use arms when committing a scheduled offense is punishable with death. The death penalty may also apply to the offender’s accomplices present at the scene of the offense.

Any person proved to be in unlawful possession of more than two firearms will be presumed to be trafficking in arms until the contrary is proved. Trafficking in arms is punishable with either death or imprisonment for life and with caning.

Possessing any firearms or importing, exporting, manufacturing, repairing, or selling them, requires a license. Licensing officers have the authority to refuse to issue a license, or to suspend or cancel a license without giving any reason.

Ever been there?

Singapore has one of the toughest gun control laws in the world. According to the Arms Offences Act, unlawful possession or carrying of firearms is punishable with imprisonment and caning. Using or attempting to use arms when committing a scheduled offense is punishable with death. The death penalty may also apply to the offender’s accomplices present at the scene of the offense.

Any person proved to be in unlawful possession of more than two firearms will be presumed to be trafficking in arms until the contrary is proved. Trafficking in arms is punishable with either death or imprisonment for life and with caning.

Possessing any firearms or importing, exporting, manufacturing, repairing, or selling them, requires a license. Licensing officers have the authority to refuse to issue a license, or to suspend or cancel a license without giving any reason.

Thanks for supporting my point: a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

Ever been there?

Well, if you prefer you can just accept the words of the Singapore government at face value, sure.

So I should accept your word instead of their governments?

Ever been there?

Thanks for supporting my point: a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

So you support licensing all firearm owners in America? And the registration of all guns?

Go fuck yourself, liar.

Ever been there?

Afghanistan, China, Malaysia and Thailand have the death penalty for drug trafficking, too - and something like 90% of the world's opium poppy is grown in those countries.

Ever been there?

Well, that's entirely up to you. If you prefer to believe the propaganda of an autocratic and tyrannical state, that's your prerogative.

Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.

Indeed, the link to "JudicialWatch" in the OP's story actually whines that this is being done:

>> As if it weren’t bad enough that the administration is rewarding thousands of criminals with get-out-of-jail cards, huge amounts of taxpayer dollars are being spent on programs to help them find housing and jobs. In the aftermath of the mass release of federal prisoners Judicial Watch reported on two “re-entry” programs to ease the transition from jail. One received $1.7 million and ordered public housing facilities not to reject tenants with criminal records. The other allocated $20 million to the Department of Labor (DOL) to help ex-cons find work and thus end the “cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration.” <<

Soooo.... apparently the only thing "worse" than easing drug incarcerations is..... helping them normalize once they get out.

Kinda makes you wonder what they have in mind.

Ever been there?

Yes I have you arrogant, sanctimonious prick.

I had a very pleasant stay. Very clean. Very orderly. Very safe.

You step out of line a little bit and you only get whipped with a cane in public. A little bit more and you get a long, tortuous jail term. A little bit more and they kill you. When I was there, spitting your chewing gum on the sidewalk was a public whipping offense.

You simply don't defy the authorities in Singapore. Period.

Your type of paradise as long as you are the authority. Your demented fantasy.

Last edited:

Ever been there?

Well, that's entirely up to you. If you prefer to believe the propaganda of an autocratic and tyrannical state, that's your prerogative.

I will until a reliable source states otherwise.

Ever been there?

Yes I have you arrogant, sanctimonious prick.

I had a very pleasant stay. Very clean. Very orderly. Very safe.

You step out of line a little bit and you only get whipped with a cane in public. A little bit more and you get a long, tortuous jail term. A little bit more and they kill you. When I was there, spitting your chewing gum on the sidewalk was a whipping offense.

You simply don't defy the authorities in Singapore. Period.

Your type of paradise as long as you are the authority. Your demented fantasy.

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in arguably the least "free" first-world country in the world.

Do you believe that that makes you an "expert" on Singapore's underground?

Ever been there?

I will until a reliable source states otherwise.

Of course you will.

Forum List

Back