🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids

So one man commits a crime and this is evidence Obama is wrong?

Obama, like Jerry Moonbeam Brown, let out their friends and crime immediately climbed in So Cal cities. So much so that the release was ample justification to obtain hard to get CCW's.

-Geaux

I am sure their relatives would appreciate them being called nothing.

And I'm sure that you think histrionic appeals to emotion make a legitimate argument.

Can you articulate your own opinions on this, or should I give you a few minutes to catch up?

I think I might have respected that response to the first post.

Calling them nothing seems a bit insensitive.
Well, let's be honest, it is nothing.

It isn't that they (the murdered) don't matter. It isn't that this isn't a tragic story.

It is that pointing to one, worst case, issue and linking it to the President rather than the myriad of other factors you could link it to (upbringing, drug war, educational level, prison institutionalization, etc.) you simply link it to the thing you don't like. In other words, the relation level to the President is...nothing (or negligible at best).

Let's all recognize that nobody is saying that these murders aren't horrible...tragic. We all realize that the victims and their families deserve the utmost condolences. However, any reasonable person also realizes that their murder can be directly linked to...their murderer...not the leader of the nation that happens to be in office when this guy commits said murder.

Then let's start right at the beginning: who let this animal out of prison in the first place?

Because whoever did (and I'm sure you'll avoid names) has to share the most responsibility for this crime outside of the criminal himself.
His early release, are you blaming that on his good behavior or the fact that whitey adjusted his sentence to be equal to that of a whitey?

Read the OP, he would have been out by Christmas regardless.

We need harder sentences. We need real consequence for poor decision making. Proper behavior can be taught, when the alternative is lengthy sentences working hard labor. No workouts in the yard. Put them on Joe Chain Gang in the Mojave sun. Have them making little ones out of big ones.

Until we make crime a real poor decision, then its status quo

-Geaux

And I'm sure that you think histrionic appeals to emotion make a legitimate argument.

Can you articulate your own opinions on this, or should I give you a few minutes to catch up?

It isn't that they (the murdered) don't matter. It isn't that this isn't a tragic story.

It is that pointing to one, worst case, issue and linking it to the President rather than the myriad of other factors you could link it to (upbringing, drug war, educational level, prison institutionalization, etc.) you simply link it to the thing you don't like. In other words, the relation level to the President is...nothing (or negligible at best).

Let's all recognize that nobody is saying that these murders aren't horrible...tragic. We all realize that the victims and their families deserve the utmost condolences. However, any reasonable person also realizes that their murder can be directly linked to...their murderer...not the leader of the nation that happens to be in office when this guy commits said murder.

Then let's start right at the beginning: who let this animal out of prison in the first place?

Because whoever did (and I'm sure you'll avoid names) has to share the most responsibility for this crime outside of the criminal himself.
His early release, are you blaming that on his good behavior or the fact that whitey adjusted his sentence to be equal to that of a whitey?

Really? Because I read it and it said he was released four years early. Which Christmas are you talking about???

And don't bring up that old "whitey" rag again. It holds no water.
Wrong thread I guess, I can't keep track of how many Darkies are Monsters threads are made by the Hitler Youth here. And why did he get a longer sentence? Oh right, he's a ******,

Really? Because I read it and it said he was released four years early. Which Christmas are you talking about???

Wrong thread I guess, I can't keep track of how many Darkies are Monsters threads are made by the Hitler Youth here. And why did he get a longer sentence? Oh right, he's a ******,

He did what he did because he's a ******. He got a sentence because of his actions.

He did what he did because he's a ******. He got a sentence because of his actions.
He got a longer sentence than whitey, Whitey. Why? It's a racist country, that's why.

Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.

It's easier to land a decent job when you don't commit a felony. When those receiving a sentence for (fill in the blank) years actually do that many years, it will be considered paying their debt to society.

He got a longer sentence than whitey, Whitey. Why? It's a racist country, that's why.

Typical excuse. The only think you see is race. Other factors play a role.

What other factors besides the drug he dealt in was mostly used by ******* and and he was a ******? Oh right, there weren't any. Had he been sentenced fairly he would have been out at the same fucking time.

What other factors besides the drug he dealt in was mostly used by ******* and and he was a ******? Oh right, there weren't any. Had he been sentenced fairly he would have been out at the same fucking time.

So you know past records or whether or not it was a repeat offense.

It's not the business of a President to override the decisions made by judges or juries in cases that have been heard and tried in court

The changes to his federal sentence came as part of retroactive attempts by the U.S. Sentencing Commission to rectify sentencing disparities between dealers who sold crack and those who dealt powdered cocaine.

http://www.cncpunishment.com/forums...dell-Louis-Callahan-in-2016-OH-Triple-Slaying

"the U.S. Sentencing Commission was established by Congress as a permanent, independent agency within the judicial branch.[1] The seven voting members on the Commission are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, and serve six-year terms.[1] Commission members may be reappointed to one additional term, also with the advice and consent of the Senate. At least three of the commissioners must be federal judges, and no more than four may belong to the same political party."

United States Sentencing Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My daughter's cat was killed by a car in 2011, Damn that Obama, it's all his fault. [End Sarcasm].

Wendell should be executed.

Forum List

Back