🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids

Dr. you are losing this one bad. Fascist? not sure what it means but USA has laws also, USA does not enforce them. Singapore not only enforces them but hands out by the book punishments to all. When you go outside in Singapore you are soaked with sweat first minute, at least I was every day. Wet ugly stupid unruly American in thick clothes.

Some of ya'all (you know who you are) need to go take another "sniff' or load up that syringe and try again later.

Yes, I know you guys worship at the altar of Law and Order (except, of course, when it suits you not to).

It's cool, I know that freedom can be scary.

Singapore not only enforces them but hands out by the book punishments to all.

Thanks for bringing back memories. As an American in Singapore, when you go outside you are extremely aware you are in an authoritarian state. A very clean, safe, polite state but an authoritarian state. Having grown up in America, you go outside and you're relaxed. As an American going outside in Singapore, you're on guard. Constricted. Scared. Oppressed even though you haven't done anything wrong or plan to. I'd advise any American with the means to visit the beautiful, safe, clean and orderly Singapore. Experience it. Come home and decide if that's what you want here.

Yes, I know you guys worship at the altar of Law and Order (except, of course, when it suits you not to).

It's cool, I know that freedom can be scary

Well, it is nice to rid a bus without some nut screaming and waving giant dick around in front of all.

How many drug dealers released have committed crimes since being released?

Should drug dealers all be sentenced to life?

They were released last year, so time will tell. But drug dealers should serve the terms they were given when prosecuted.

Why?

Why? Because DumBama nor Holder heard the cases. We have a justice system in this country. To simply override the recommendations of a judge or jury is typical of this administration, but clearly wrong.

:lol:

You really have no idea about the actual facts of this case, do you?

This guy's sentence was reduced by a judge, not by Obama or Holder.

Read the article. This was clearly part of DumBama's amnesty policy that judges had to follow. Or is the Justice Department still run by Bush?

Your article is nonsense. That's part of your problem.

They were released last year, so time will tell. But drug dealers should serve the terms they were given when prosecuted.

Why?

Why? Because DumBama nor Holder heard the cases. We have a justice system in this country. To simply override the recommendations of a judge or jury is typical of this administration, but clearly wrong.

Read the article. This was clearly part of DumBama's amnesty policy that judges had to follow. Or is the Justice Department still run by Bush?

Nonsense? As in nonsense it's not true? Elaborate please! Or better yet, prove that the article is phony.

Th
It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.
They should have thought of that before committing a crime. Its why I am in favor of drug dealers being executed and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense.
Rush Limbaugh thought that too. You doing oxy too?
Glad he agrees with me. Hopefully under President Trump this is done
Th
It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.
They should have thought of that before committing a crime. Its why I am in favor of drug dealers being executed and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense.

"and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense."

This is very harsh, nearly all users need professional help over a long period, they have an addiction and it's an illness, like most addictions....people who have an illness you don't give them 10 years literal hard labour.
Which is why they need and will get rehab first...up to a year if necessary in a prison like setting etc. If they can't be cured of the drug addiction in that time under those conditions then they are a lost cause. I am all for eugenics as well for such individuals. Sterilize them so they don't spread their weak genes to future generations.
What about a poor woman with 2 kids on welfare? Should she be fixed or cut off?
Why would she? I am talking about people who can't kick the drug habits. That's just the start. I think children are wonderful better when a mom and dad are around but circumstances at times create single parent homes.
I feel the same way about poor welfare moms. If they can't kick the dick habit I don't know why we should trust her to not have a 3rd kid. I'm for eugenetics too. These single poor moms raise our future prisoners. Let's cut off that weak ignorant broke gene. If you have two kids and want to keep getting food stamps you got to get fixed.

Nonsense? As in nonsense it's not true? Elaborate please! Or better yet, prove that the article is phony.

I doubt there are any outright lies in your article, but as your near-total ignorance of the law demonstrates, it leaves a whole lot out.

You are such a pompous ass. I'd love to put you on ignore as I tried to but since you're a mod, I can't.

Somewhere along the line, you convinced yourself you're the smartest guy in the world.

And you were very, very wrong. So keep on embarrassing yourself.

When Trump seals the border this stuff will dry up. Then we can get to work on "kick the dick" habits.

That's still no excuse.

I never said there is ever an excuse for murder. I said it'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if their past didn't hinder them for the rest of their lives.

They wouldn't be a problem, if we executed more of them.

Actually, from what I understand, that's what they do in Singapore. They don't have any drug problems there. Not that I agree with such harsh sentencing, but deterrents do work.

You don't think there's a "drug problem" in Singapore?

Ever been there?

No, but I don't think you actually have to go there:

With all these efforts, Singapore has one of the lowest prevalence of drug abuse worldwide, even though it has not been entirely eliminated. Over two decades, the number of drug abusers arrested each year has declined by two-thirds, from over 6,000 in the early 1990s to about 2,000 last year. Fewer than two in 10 abusers released from prison or drug rehabilitation centres relapse within two years. We do not have traffickers pushing drugs openly in the streets, nor do we need to run needle exchange centres. Because of our strict laws, Singapore does not have to contend with major drug syndicates linked to organised crime, unlike some other countries.

Singapore's policy keeps drugs at bay | Michael Teo

Honestly, go live in Singapore... It is quite a restrictive countries in the world:

Lets just look at there gun laws:

Singapore has one of the toughest gun control laws in the world. According to the Arms Offences Act, unlawful possession or carrying of firearms is punishable with imprisonment and caning. Using or attempting to use arms when committing a scheduled offense is punishable with death. The death penalty may also apply to the offender’s accomplices present at the scene of the offense.

Any person proved to be in unlawful possession of more than two firearms will be presumed to be trafficking in arms until the contrary is proved. Trafficking in arms is punishable with either death or imprisonment for life and with caning.

Possessing any firearms or importing, exporting, manufacturing, repairing, or selling them, requires a license. Licensing officers have the authority to refuse to issue a license, or to suspend or cancel a license without giving any reason.

So owning two unlicenced guns is the death penalty...

The government decide everything... That is why I laugh at anyone using Singapore as an example... Singapore has one of the most intrusive governments in the world...

Here is the law on chewing gum:

Since 2004, only chewing gum of therapeutic value is allowed into Singapore under the "Regulation of Imports and Exports (Chewing Gum) Regulations." The exception is made for dental or nicotine gum.[1] Gum can be bought from a doctor, but must be prescribed.

Want to keep using them as an example to follow...

You mean other than he has no authority to set sentencing guide lines? That is a legislative responsibility, it's his job to enforce the freaking law.

Fair Sentencing Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-220) was an act of Congress signed into law by U.S. PresidentBarack Obama on August 3, 2010.

You were saying?

Of course these people were sentenced under that law, right? A change in the law is not a get out of jail free card.

When the law in question specifically makes the changes retroactive, it sure can be.

In this case, the man in question had his sentence reduced both due to this law, and good behavior.

From your link:

"The Act has been described as improving the fairness of the federal criminal justice system, and prominent politicians and non-profit organizations have called for further reforms, such as making the law retroactive and completely eliminating of the disparity (i.e., enacting a 1:1 sentencing ratio)."

So it wasn't made retroactive, try again?

You should have kept reading. Not all of it was made retroactive, but some of it was.

U.S. Sentencing Commission Votes to Make Crack/Powder Cocaine Sentencing Reforms Retroactive | Drug Policy Alliance

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware a commission could write law. Oh right, they can't. So they voted to violate the law and your dear leaders DOJ let them get away with it.

You are such a pompous ass. I'd love to put you on ignore as I tried to but since you're a mod, I can't.

Somewhere along the line, you convinced yourself you're the smartest guy in the world.

And you were very, very wrong. So keep on embarrassing yourself.

I'm sorry that I seem to rub you the wrong way. Do you have anything further to say on the topic, or are you done now that you've got that off your chest?

Th
Rush Limbaugh thought that too. You doing oxy too?
Glad he agrees with me. Hopefully under President Trump this is done
Th

"and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense."

This is very harsh, nearly all users need professional help over a long period, they have an addiction and it's an illness, like most addictions....people who have an illness you don't give them 10 years literal hard labour.
Which is why they need and will get rehab first...up to a year if necessary in a prison like setting etc. If they can't be cured of the drug addiction in that time under those conditions then they are a lost cause. I am all for eugenics as well for such individuals. Sterilize them so they don't spread their weak genes to future generations.
What about a poor woman with 2 kids on welfare? Should she be fixed or cut off?
Why would she? I am talking about people who can't kick the drug habits. That's just the start. I think children are wonderful better when a mom and dad are around but circumstances at times create single parent homes.
I feel the same way about poor welfare moms. If they can't kick the dick habit I don't know why we should trust her to not have a 3rd kid. I'm for eugenetics too. These single poor moms raise our future prisoners. Let's cut off that weak ignorant broke gene. If you have two kids and want to keep getting food stamps you got to get fixed.
Seeing how that problem is usually non whites sure lets go for it. A LOT of things would change in a properly run society. Things eventually wouldn't need to be so strict but to fix things at first things will be very strict.

I doubt there are any outright lies in your article, but as your near-total ignorance of the law demonstrates, it leaves a whole lot out.

Oh really?

Then tell me, who created this "law?" Was it passed by Congress? Was it approved by the Senate? Was it signed into law by DumBama?

It's less of a "law" than it is an order. And even you can't deny who is responsible for this.

Singapore polices the border too. You can't come in from poor countries w/o big bank deposit somewhere. They don't want you to try to stay and work. Imagine that? Law and order.

You don't need a gun in Singapore. Asians are not that bad anyways. Any bad guys are pretty much invisible. Not like walking downtown East Saint Louis on a Friday night, where you will get beat up 90% for sure by gangs of unruly USA citizens. 90% chance robbed and left for dead most likely. What a country. Maybe I will move over. Oh I forgot. I not smart enough and rich enough.

Fair Sentencing Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-220) was an act of Congress signed into law by U.S. PresidentBarack Obama on August 3, 2010.

You were saying?

Of course these people were sentenced under that law, right? A change in the law is not a get out of jail free card.

When the law in question specifically makes the changes retroactive, it sure can be.

In this case, the man in question had his sentence reduced both due to this law, and good behavior.

From your link:

"The Act has been described as improving the fairness of the federal criminal justice system, and prominent politicians and non-profit organizations have called for further reforms, such as making the law retroactive and completely eliminating of the disparity (i.e., enacting a 1:1 sentencing ratio)."

So it wasn't made retroactive, try again?

You should have kept reading. Not all of it was made retroactive, but some of it was.

U.S. Sentencing Commission Votes to Make Crack/Powder Cocaine Sentencing Reforms Retroactive | Drug Policy Alliance

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware a commission could write law. Oh right, they can't. So they voted to violate the law and your dear leaders DOJ let them get away with it.

The US Sentencing Commission was created by Congress in 1984 to establish federal sentencing guidelines. They are not part of the Executive Branch, and its constitutionality was already determined by SCOTUS in 1989.

Oh really?

Then tell me, who created this "law?" Was it passed by Congress? Was it approved by the Senate? Was it signed into law by DumBama?

It's less of a "law" than it is an order. And even you can't deny who is responsible for this.

Yes, it was passed by Congress. Yes, it was passed by the Senate. Yes, it was signed by Obama.

What makes it not a "law", in your mind?

Forum List

Back