🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids

Th
Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.
They should have thought of that before committing a crime. Its why I am in favor of drug dealers being executed and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense.

Ever been there?

Yes I have you arrogant, sanctimonious prick.

I had a very pleasant stay. Very clean. Very orderly. Very safe.

You step out of line a little bit and you only get whipped with a cane in public. A little bit more and you get a long, tortuous jail term. A little bit more and they kill you. When I was there, spitting your chewing gum on the sidewalk was a whipping offense.

You simply don't defy the authorities in Singapore. Period.

Your type of paradise as long as you are the authority. Your demented fantasy.

:lol:

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in arguably the least "free" first-world country in the world.

Do you believe that that makes you an "expert" on Singapore's underground?

We've been to Singapore and it was wonderful.

Pictures of Singapore, very beautiful place:

singapore - Google Search

Actually, from what I understand, that's what they do in Singapore. They don't have any drug problems there. Not that I agree with such harsh sentencing, but deterrents do work.

You don't think there's a "drug problem" in Singapore?

Ever been there?

No, but I don't think you actually have to go there:

With all these efforts, Singapore has one of the lowest prevalence of drug abuse worldwide, even though it has not been entirely eliminated. Over two decades, the number of drug abusers arrested each year has declined by two-thirds, from over 6,000 in the early 1990s to about 2,000 last year. Fewer than two in 10 abusers released from prison or drug rehabilitation centres relapse within two years. We do not have traffickers pushing drugs openly in the streets, nor do we need to run needle exchange centres. Because of our strict laws, Singapore does not have to contend with major drug syndicates linked to organised crime, unlike some other countries.

Singapore's policy keeps drugs at bay | Michael Teo

Firearms-Control Legislation and Policy: Singapore | Law Library of Congress

Singapore has one of the toughest gun control laws in the world. According to the Arms Offences Act, unlawful possession or carrying of firearms is punishable with imprisonment and caning. Using or attempting to use arms when committing a scheduled offense is punishable with death. The death penalty may also apply to the offender’s accomplices present at the scene of the offense.

Any person proved to be in unlawful possession of more than two firearms will be presumed to be trafficking in arms until the contrary is proved. Trafficking in arms is punishable with either death or imprisonment for life and with caning.

Possessing any firearms or importing, exporting, manufacturing, repairing, or selling them, requires a license. Licensing officers have the authority to refuse to issue a license, or to suspend or cancel a license without giving any reason.

Thanks for supporting my point: a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

So you support licensing all firearm owners in America? And the registration of all guns?

Go fuck yourself, liar.

No, but what I do support is harsher sentences for people that use firearms illegally. One of the reasons Chicago has so many problems is they don't have enough prison space for those who are carrying firearms illegally. They just set them free. Then when those people get in a situation, they use their guns to kill other people.

The death penalty in our country is a joke. A prisoner is likely to spend 15 to 20 years in prison before being executed. Want to cut our murder rates down by at last 50%? Then we fast-track all appeals for no-doubt murderers and have them executed in 3 months after conviction.

Ever been there?

You step out of line a little bit and you only get whipped with a cane in public. A little bit more and you get a long, tortuous jail term. A little bit more and they kill you. When I was there, spitting your chewing gum on the sidewalk was a whipping offense.

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in arguably the least "free" first-world country in the world.

I am not the slightest bit surprised that you enjoyed Singapore. It is a beautiful country, and I'm sure you identify with it's authoritarian rule of law policies.

I prefer freedom.

Th
Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.
They should have thought of that before committing a crime. Its why I am in favor of drug dealers being executed and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense.
Rush Limbaugh thought that too. You doing oxy too?

Th

"and users in rehab for first offense 10 years literal hard labor for 2nd offense."

This is very harsh, nearly all users need professional help over a long period, they have an addiction and it's an illness, like most addictions....people who have an illness you don't give them 10 years literal hard labour.

Ever been there?

I am not the slightest bit surprised that you enjoyed Singapore.

Personally, I prefer freedom.

:rolleyes-41:

I guess this is the result when you release non-violent drug dealers from our prisons. When you have a President like DumBama calling the shots, what do we need judges and juries for anymore?

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids… ⋆ US Herald
How many drug dealers released have committed crimes since being released?

Should drug dealers all be sentenced to life?

They were released last year, so time will tell. But drug dealers should serve the terms they were given when prosecuted.

Ever been there?

I edited my post, be sure to check it out.

Other than that, are you disagreeing with my post? Agreeing?

Or just trolling?

I guess this is the result when you release non-violent drug dealers from our prisons. When you have a President like DumBama calling the shots, what do we need judges and juries for anymore?

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids… ⋆ US Herald

They were released last year, so time will tell. But drug dealers should serve the terms they were given when prosecuted.

Why?

Why?
Because drug dealers are evil and need to suffer. /s

Or just trolling?

I answered two other posts in this thread already, I don't troll....but your comment how can anyone possibly agree with such a generalisation of Singapore....have you been to that nation?

To put the question another way:

Why should mixing baking powder and cocaine, and cooking in the microwave make it 100 times more illegal?

Not if the sentence is now deemed excessive. Is this the new Willie Horton?

Many in US jails are PLEA DEAL way down from what they actually got caught for. Note: that is caught for. You think thats' all they been doing? Not many. I don't claim to have good answers for this difficult USA problem. Go see the "youth" acting up in FLA court. Land O' Goshen. this USA sucketh.

sidenote: you don't see any fights, loud talk or graffiti in Singapore Subway. You are free Dr, free to not screw up too bad.

Or just trolling?

I answered two other posts in this thread already, I don't troll....but your comment how can anyone possibly agree with such a generalisation of Singapore....have you been to that nation?

Yes, I have been there. I've also done extensive research on the history and government of it.

Many in US jails are PLEA DEAL way down from what they actually got caught for. Note: that is caught for. You think thats' all they been doing? Not many. I don't claim to have good answers for this difficult USA problem. Go see the "youth" acting up in FLA court. Land O' Goshen. this USA sucketh.

sidenote: you don't see any fights, loud talk or graffiti in Singapore Subway. You are free Dr, free to not screw up too bad.

If you like it there so much, feel free to move there.

Just don't try that fascist shit here.

Ever been there?

They trade liberty for beauty.

Ever been there?

You step out of line a little bit and you only get whipped with a cane in public. A little bit more and you get a long, tortuous jail term. A little bit more and they kill you. When I was there, spitting your chewing gum on the sidewalk was a public whipping offense.

There is a very old story that had to happen around 20 years ago or so. It was about a spoiled American kid that was in a student exchange program that decided he was going to spray paint cars while in Singapore.

They caught him and sentenced him to 7 whacks with a cane. Most people don't know that when you get cained, they strip you naked because many people crap themselves from the extreme pain. Many also are not awake after the first strike because they pass out. The scars are permanent unless you get treatment from a plastic surgeon.

The kids father had political ties and tried to have his son extradited, but the government refused. In their statement, they said "The reason we won't back down on this punishment is because this is a rare crime here in Singapore. It's also why you have people spray painting police cars in New York city every week but not here!"

Forum List

Back