Crackpots

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
What a bunch of teabagger kooks

You've got your camo, AR-15 and night-vision goggles ready, and you're eager to join your fellow "patriots" up at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon, where former Phoenix resident Ammon Bundy and his armed crew of kooks have taken control of a federal compound in a bid to force the feds to turn over all federal land to county control.

Militia Rideshare Offers Phoenix Crackpots Way to Join Ammon Bundy in Oregon
They offered me a free ride, a new duck call and a ticket to the Grand Ol' Opry and I'm going right after Spring plowing.

I remember when I was a young man. I had a big old bloodhound named Big Red. There was a prison camp a few miles from my house. Whenever a Black escaped, they would call me and ask me to bring Big Red. He had a beautiful voice when he was on the trail. It would send shivers up your spine when he treed. Sometimes we'd be a little late getting to Big Red and he'd be chewed the Black up pretty bad.
Ah those old memories.

Well now, you fellows need some directions. Coming from the south, when you first enter Catlow Valley, turn left at Funnel Canyon. Sure, it is a dirt road, but it does go somewhere. Travel on through Hawks Valley, then up Long Draw. About then, if the rest us are lucky, there will be a big snow storm. And you will have to use your cell phone to call for help. Oh, no reception, now isn't that just too bad. LOL

Forum List

Back