Cracks in the Republican wall

John <I used to be a hero once but now I'm a complete asshole> and Graham were in the tank for Obama all the way.

Hell's bells at Obama's behest they ran to Egypt to try to save Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhoods asses.

They should be charged along with Obama and Hillary for crimes against humanity for allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to instigate violence against Coptic Christians who they killed and for all the Churches and housing the Muslim Brotherhood burned down.

Republican senators Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins say they won't vote for Education nominee Betsy DeVos

So still got 50, and Pence can tie-break.

What Trump should do however, is figure out a way to legally dissolve the Department. That'll learn em.

So it's ok that she knows nothing?

Considering she's capable of breathing, walking and talking, i have to assume she knows at least something.

She must really freak out the Government-Educational Complex to be getting this much heat.

No. The fact that you think someone should get a cabinet level position because they're a big money donor makes you disgusting

At least she's honest about it.

My family is the largest single contributor of soft money to the national Republican Party. I have decided to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence,” she wrote. “Now I simply concede the point. They are right."[44] She also stated in the op-ed, “We expect to foster a conservative governing philosophy consisting of limited government and respect for traditional American virtues…We expect a return on our investment; we expect a good and honest government. Furthermore, we expect the Republican Party to use the money to promote these policies and, yes, to win elections."[45]

Shes a proponent of education policies you don't like, which is enough in your book to crucify her, regardless of the statement above.

and?

that doesn't make her qualified.

don't worry, though, we understand that trumpsters hate qualified people.

What Trump should do however, is figure out a way to legally dissolve the Department. That'll learn em.

Considering she's capable of breathing, walking and talking, i have to assume she knows at least something.

She must really freak out the Government-Educational Complex to be getting this much heat.

No. The fact that you think someone should get a cabinet level position because they're a big money donor makes you disgusting

My family is the largest single contributor of soft money to the national Republican Party. I have decided to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence,” she wrote. “Now I simply concede the point. They are right."[44] She also stated in the op-ed, “We expect to foster a conservative governing philosophy consisting of limited government and respect for traditional American virtues…We expect a return on our investment; we expect a good and honest government. Furthermore, we expect the Republican Party to use the money to promote these policies and, yes, to win elections."[45]

Shes a proponent of education policies you don't like, which is enough in your book to crucify her, regardless of the statement above.

and?

Oh please... the Obama admin was a collection of some of the least fit people in history.

Collins, Murkowski to vote no on education secretary nominee - CNNPolitics.com
Perhaps I missed it, but it does not say that anywhere in the link you provided, now maybe they will vote no but please show where they said they will vote no....this is as close as I got:
"I simply cannot support her confirmation" ...seems to me abstaining would be in their best interest while allowing their statement to be both true and accurate without crossing the aisle.

There were no cracks in the Republican wall while Obama was President

Now that Trump is President, we have Collins and Murkowski willing to break ranks

You also have McCain and Graham openly at war with the President

Q: What is is that Collins, Murkowski, McCain and Graham have in common?

A: They have a morbid taste for expensive primaries.
They are afraid....no, they are terrified....

John <I used to be a hero once but now I'm a complete asshole> and Graham were in the tank for Obama all the way.

Hell's bells at Obama's behest they ran to Egypt to try to save Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhoods asses.

They should be charged along with Obama and Hillary for crimes against humanity for allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to instigate violence against Coptic Christians who they killed and for all the Churches and housing the Muslim Brotherhood burned down.

Question: Would we need to surgically separate McCain and Graham to try them individually or do we have to try them as a single person? :lmao:

I understand Rex Tillerson was confirmed by the Senate today as Secretary of State with three or four Democrats voting in favor of him. Does this mean we have cracks in the Democrats wall?

I understand Rex Tillerson was confirmed by the Senate today as Secretary of State with three or four Democrats voting in favor of him. Does this mean we have cracks in the Democrats wall?
No, with only 3 or 4 defections it means they're healing...or just in a hurry to get back to their safe place
image.jpeg

Trump takes no prisoners. Any Republican who tries to fuck him will be on the receiving end of a barrage he's never experienced in politics.

Trump takes no prisoners. Any Republican who tries to fuck him will be on the receiving end of a barrage he's never experienced in politics.

Juan McCain and Goober Graham have been getting away with their Obama-Lite act for decades, their time is up

and?

She has a noted interest in education, and is part of several advocacy groups concentrated on education. Sorry, but not only people who have spent their entire lives in government are "qualified".

Obama had zero executive experience prior to being President, how does being a legislator make him "qualified"?

Forum List

Back