Crazed Woman Drives Around Looking For Darkies, Runs Them Over

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

~~~~~~
Obviously a deranged Democrat.....

Must be a Trump Humper.

She probably wrecked that poor car in the process. Someone should start a GoFundMe page for the woman so she can buy another one. Maybe a nice used Dodge Challenger or something, I dunno.

Very few conservatives approve of running over people on the street

Hopefully the woman will go to jail or a psycho ward

But it does show the futility of banning guns when cars can do just as much damage

Must be a Trump Humper.
We don’t know that, of course.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.

must have been a democrat. Cleaning up what the abortionist missed.

9fd488a1c92b790a76fa9da8551002ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She need to be thrown under the jail and forgotten about. I am sure you are expecting me to excuse her mental issues but I would just say hang her and call it a day.

She need to be thrown under the jail and forgotten about. I am sure you are expecting me to excuse her mental issues but I would just say hang her and call it a day.
I say you dress her in a shirt that reads ‘I HATE NIGG=RS’ and drop her into superbadnegro’s neighborhood and the rest will take care of itself.

Forum List

Back