Crazy Al Sharpton upset that Trump said "paddy wagon", claims it's racist against Irish Americans

white supremacy.

Only when it comes to dogs ...

a9aff7770b1ecd547bdf953db7d655ca.jpg

Trust me, we don't find it offensive.

However I do find Sharpton offensive....and a hard core racist
Don't racist think their race is superior to another race? From what I've seen and heard from Al it seems he is only defending his race against white supremacy....I've never heard him pushing the notion that Blacks are superior to Whites. Therefore...he can't be racist.

Wut?
Sssssssssss...ahhhh! Nothing like a good fart....

Your post was fart. If Sharpton isn't racist nobody is. In a speech he gave he called white people "crackers". I'm here to tell you, that's racist
Not all White people are " crackers".
Its those southern kkk types he was talking about. If you wear a suit and live in a brick house with running water he wasn't talking about ewe.

Trust me, we don't find it offensive.

However I do find Sharpton offensive....and a hard core racist
Don't racist think their race is superior to another race? From what I've seen and heard from Al it seems he is only defending his race against white supremacy....I've never heard him pushing the notion that Blacks are superior to Whites. Therefore...he can't be racist.

Wut?
Sssssssssss...ahhhh! Nothing like a good fart....

Your post was fart. If Sharpton isn't racist nobody is. In a speech he gave he called white people "crackers". I'm here to tell you, that's racist
Not all White people are " crackers".
Its those southern kkk types he was talking about. If you wear a suit and live in a brick house with running water he wasn't talking about ewe.

He told you this?

Paddy Wagon once was a derogatory slur to the Irish. So, it's ironic that Irish-Americans went on to become a major constituent of police departments in most major American cities.

Irish were once reviled in this country but, through their contributions, became highly respected American citizens.
What were those contributions? Just curious!

Paddy Wagon once was a derogatory slur to the Irish. So, it's ironic that Irish-Americans went on to become a major constituent of police departments in most major American cities.

Irish were once reviled in this country but, through their contributions, became highly respected American citizens.
What were those contributions? Just curious!

Walt Disney for one.

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

Al Sharpton Is Protesting Trump Over Anti-Irish Racial ‘Slur’

it is racist....and sharpton's not the only one saying it.

would you like a cookie?
/----/ Against what race? Aren't Irish White folks? Isn't Trump White? If Blacks call each other nigga and it's OK why can't Whites say Paddy? And what are we supposed to say on St Paddy's Day?

It's called St. Patricks day and the Irish can call themselves what they want. But when others decide to make up a derogatory name to call them then bitch because that group doesn't want them doing it then the group complaining has major mental health issues.

Forum List

Back