Crazy Al Sharpton upset that Trump said "paddy wagon", claims it's racist against Irish Americans

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

Al Sharpton Is Protesting Trump Over Anti-Irish Racial ‘Slur’

it is racist....and sharpton's not the only one saying it.

would you like a cookie?
/----/ Against what race? Aren't Irish White folks? Isn't Trump White? If Blacks call each other nigga and it's OK why can't Whites say Paddy? And what are we supposed to say on St Paddy's Day?

It's called St. Patricks day and the Irish can call themselves what they want. But when others decide to make up a derogatory name to call them then bitch because that group doesn't want them doing it then the group complaining has major mental health issues.

We call it Saint Paddys Day. So friggen what???

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

would you like a cookie?
/----/ Against what race? Aren't Irish White folks? Isn't Trump White? If Blacks call each other nigga and it's OK why can't Whites say Paddy? And what are we supposed to say on St Paddy's Day?

It's called St. Patricks day and the Irish can call themselves what they want. But when others decide to make up a derogatory name to call them then bitch because that group doesn't want them doing it then the group complaining has major mental health issues.

Are you Irish? If yes, then call it whatever you want.

would you like a cookie?
It's not racist you moron! It's the short term for PADLOCKED wagon. You liberals on this site constantly set a new bar on stupid!

Of course it's not racist. The only thing racist to you morons is when someone whites gets called out for the racism they still practice.

Evah thang!

Really?

media-props-up-hillary-clinton.jpg

would you like a cookie?

So friggin what? I'm Irish

WE DON'T FRIGGIN CARE!!!!!

would you like a cookie?

ding ding ding... we have a winner.

would you like a cookie?

So friggin what? I'm Irish

WE DON'T FRIGGIN CARE!!!!!

you don't speak for "Irish people". you speak for you...

you can say YOU don't care. other's do.

you should probably get over yourself.

would you like a cookie?

^ Pathetic

would you like a cookie?

^ Pathetic

no.... what was pathetic is this thread.

:thup:

would you like a cookie?

Who made up the 'derogatory' name?

Paddy has been in use for 150-175 years, according to my research on the paddy wagon, and has been a common nickname for the Irish longer than that

would you like a cookie?
It is not racist.

so when trump says that muslims are dangerous, he's not being a bigot?

ISIS and AQ arent' dangerous?

would you like a cookie?
It is not racist.

Are all muslims ISIS and AQ,?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just imagine how upset Al would be if Trump had referred to it by one of it's other names...

Black Maria.

interesting... no one I have asked has ever heard that expression. it must be a white supremacist thing.

It was referred to as a Black Maria long before it was known as a Paddy Wagon.

(Named after a race horse. Damn, there's that race thing again)

Black Maria - Wikipedia

Meh if Sharpton wants to get all technical Irish isn't a race anyway
Why they not be part of the human race either..

would you like a cookie?
It is not racist.

Are all muslims ISIS and AQ, moron?

Deflecting?

Why not answer the question?

Forum List

Back